Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 71. (Read 257518 times)

legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
Just a sugestion how Cinnicoin was converted into StakeCoin:
To convert Cinni into STK:

If you have Cinni in your wallet:
Step 1. ) Open your wallet and sync, you can use a bootstrap.dat to make you sync faster.
Step 2. ) Send  all your Cinni to 1 of your addresses (you have to do this step please)
Step 3. ) When all your Cinni is in one address only, send your Cinni to JXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyXxqk6 (this will burn them)
Step 4. ) In your Cinni wallet press 'Help' then press 'Debug window' then press 'Console'
Step 5. ) In that console type dumpprivkey
(replace
with the address you sent from)
Step 6. ) Record that private key somewhere to use in the next step.
Step 7. ) Download Stakecoin wallet
Step 8. ) In your Stakecoin wallet press 'Help' then press 'Debug window' then press 'Console'
Step 9. ) In that console type importprivkey
(replace
with the Cinni address you sent from)
Step 10. ) Wait maximum 1 day to recieve your Stakecoins.

You have until Stakecoins PoW ends to do this proccess.
If any Stakecoins are left over at the end of PoW then they will be burned to JXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyXxqk6

If you were on the list of Cinni on Mintpal, go to your Cinni wallet, In your Cinni wallet press 'Help' then press 'Debug window' then press 'Console', In that console type dumpprivkey
(replace
with your address from that list), Download Stakecoin wallet, In your Stakecoin wallet press 'Help' then press 'Debug window' then press 'Console', In that console type importprivkey
(replace
with your address from that list).

I think not all the BALLS are going to the exchange for conversion. People forget to convert or don't want to convert.
The developer of CINNICOIN created a new coin and with import privatekey we got the new coins after sending the CINNI to a burn address.
It was easy procedure and the premined StakeCoin not needed for conversion was send to a burn address.
So I think it is impossible to convert all the BALLS into a new blockchain so the procedure is maybe a good option.
Check the topic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10121374
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Now that dev is back with an unofficial official plan lol...correction back to over 1k?  Grin Grin

I too hope that correction will happen soon, fingers crossed.
Activity: 392
Activity: 222
Merit: 101
Novus ordo seclorum
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
It will be a 1:1 swap on a reputable exchange (TBD where). The reason for not forking the current chain is simple; the changes are far too drastic and won't work well with what we already have

Which exchange and when does this take place,  would be nice to know since balls seem very difficult to move/send.

Any news on this?

Trying to avoid a swap altogether. Will let you guys know where well in advance if you need to swap
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
It will be a 1:1 swap on a reputable exchange (TBD where). The reason for not forking the current chain is simple; the changes are far too drastic and won't work well with what we already have

Which exchange and when does this take place,  would be nice to know since balls seem very difficult to move/send.

Any news on this?

Now that dev is back with an unofficial official plan lol...correction back to over 1k?  Grin Grin
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
finally is blockchain moving almost smooth and price is rising  Cool
This is very good. Go Balls!
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
finally is blockchain moving almost smooth and price is rising  Cool
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Is the pool down? stratum+tcp://balls.mmxivcoin.com:3333

It was, but not anymore.
Activity: 722
StakeChain Community leader
I like BALLS becouse there is a lot of development and unexpected moves or events.
Keep me informed I'll follow my BALLS.
Activity: 504
Is the pool down? stratum+tcp://balls.mmxivcoin.com:3333

legendary

If I may ask. I know balls rewards where changed to a min stake of I think from 24 hrs to about 8.8 days. Can you tell us with the upcoming forked if the min stake age will be changed and what to?

Back to 24 hours. It will stake as often as it did before, but the amounts will be different
Thx iGotSpots for the changes. the amounts will be different in plus or in minus?

Both
very interesting. total anual reward in percent?
legendary
If I may ask. I know balls rewards where changed to a min stake of I think from 24 hrs to about 8.8 days. Can you tell us with the upcoming forked if the min stake age will be changed and what to?

Back to 24 hours. It will stake as often as it did before, but the amounts will be different
Thx iGotSpots for the changes. the amounts will be different in plus or in minus?

Both

Sooo happy I picked some up early today =D. I remember the days of 15-20k  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
right on sounds like it'll be much better than it is now, I'll have to try and stock on some more before it happens Cheesy
legendary
So when is this new chain coming out or will we have a whole new client?

Edit:  ah i see  .. "It will be a 1:1 swap on a reputable exchange (TBD where). The reason for not forking the current chain is simple; the changes are far too drastic and won't work well with what we already have"

When about will this take place?
legendary
havent staked since feb 9th, i have about 96k coins , any reason why?

Because today is 8 days since then and maturity is roughly 8.8
Pages:
Jump to: