Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 69. (Read 257518 times)

Activity: 513
Merit: 500
Crypto ehalvers
The blockchain is moving very slowly right now. I think we found one block or so in the last 24 hours.

Give it some time. It will start moving eventually, if it doesn't we can just wait till the fork  Smiley

Not the end of the world. You would be keeping those BALLS put anyway, so just stop checking every few minutes  Tongue
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
same here, 189722... weird...

I bought 5k about 30min ago and transferred to my wallet. They show as unconfirmed in my wallet(0 of 6 confirmations). Block stuck at 189722, just as you stated.

^^^^ Same here, unconfirmed, block stuck, AND previous deposit of 12,500 gone missing altogether...w t f...

That's the current block. You aren't stuck, they are just slow as fuck until we fork it

I bought the poloniex 9k balls, I sent in wallet for over 15 hours but zero confirmations. What is going on?
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
Big Changes Coming Soon | Please Watch This Thread Carefully ---> okay I am watching
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

I bought 5k about 30min ago and transferred to my wallet. They show as unconfirmed in my wallet(0 of 6 confirmations). Block stuck at 189722, just as you stated.

^^^^ Same here, unconfirmed, block stuck, AND previous deposit of 12,500 gone missing altogether...w t f...

That's the current block. You aren't stuck, they are just slow as fuck until we fork it
Activity: 297
Merit: 100

legendary
Hello guys  i have issue with stake  its almost 2 days still saying 0 seconds get reward? anyone same problem?

Takes like 8 days to stake now
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
Hello guys  i have issue with stake  its almost 2 days still saying 0 seconds get reward? anyone same problem?
Crypto ehalvers
It will start moving again, go to sleep  Tongue
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
IS there aconf file for snowballs and if so post to the OP please?
Activity: 392
Hello guys just wondering if you want to help Balls out? Come like the Facebook page or share it with others. Need the support lets get this coin kicking!

https://www.facebook.com/Snowballs.101

+1
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hello guys just wondering if you want to help Balls out? Come like the Facebook page or share it with others. Need the support lets get this coin kicking!

https://www.facebook.com/Snowballs.101
It's probably because Bittrex disabled there wallet and hung up the network?Huh?
Activity: 440
http://taas.fund

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Last block 189722 at 5:42 PM  that's were it is stuck and I have well over 20 connections  Should I go into Appdata  and delete all but conf file and wallet.dat file ?
The block chain has been stuck since 5:42PM says last blocks was 4 hours
Crypto ehalvers
my wallet stuck at block 189722.tried many restarts but not moving.is there an issue in chain or just my wallet?

Just give it a little time. Some blocks take a little while to find if no large wallets are staking. Will usually resolve itself fairly quickly  Smiley
legendary
I'd like to set up a Twitter campaign at PromoPlugs.com to get some buzz going. anyone willing to fund a small prize. Lets get some life back into this community!

I'll fund one as soon as we get the fixes in place. Thanks, I'll let you know for sure

If there is an existing snowballs twitter... You can tweet the"revival" message you posted a couple of days ago. Just so people know  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I use @PurePoS for everything
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
my wallet stuck at block 189722.tried many restarts but not moving.is there an issue in chain or just my wallet?
Activity: 392
I'd like to set up a Twitter campaign at PromoPlugs.com to get some buzz going. anyone willing to fund a small prize. Lets get some life back into this community!

I'll fund one as soon as we get the fixes in place. Thanks, I'll let you know for sure

If there is an existing snowballs twitter... You can tweet the"revival" message you posted a couple of days ago. Just so people know  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: