Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 70. (Read 257518 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I'd like to set up a Twitter campaign at PromoPlugs.com to get some buzz going. anyone willing to fund a small prize. Lets get some life back into this community!

I'll fund one as soon as we get the fixes in place. Thanks, I'll let you know for sure
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I'd like to set up a Twitter campaign at PromoPlugs.com to get some buzz going. anyone willing to fund a small prize. Lets get some life back into this community!
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
stake weight is much heavier then network weight Smiley
Activity: 392
Low volume, ppl are holding their Balls tight  Wink

Yes but someone has been trying to pump it on both trex and polo...then trex got disabled. When people realize this is not a dead coin, it will get pumped hard. Correction back to 1k is coming sooner than later
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
Low volume, ppl are holding their Balls tight  Wink
legendary
Why is Bittrex wallet disabled?

Don't know. Noticed earlier, waiting on a response from richie in irc. Network looks fine to me

Yea this is crazy its been well over 12 hours

Nothing on our end

Don't know. Noticed earlier, waiting on a response from richie in irc. Network looks fine to me

Yea this is crazy its been well over 12 hours
legendary

Activity: 297
Merit: 100
buy support is returning and sells are being removed!
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
Hey guys been a while i left balls .. is there new wallet because last one that ive got is the christmasballs wallet,, anyone?

and stake age 24 hours?
That wallet is fine no update needed.
Activity: 391
Hey guys been a while i left balls .. is there new wallet because last one that ive got is the christmasballs wallet,, anyone?

and stake age 24 hours?
Don't worry. We know what we're doing

YOU, my friend,  are the reason I hold ALL of your coins.

Thanks, I appreciate that. Unfortunately, I am also the reason some people won't hold them and only dump to try making me look bad. Little do they know that they are dumping to me  Wink

yeah I've come across a few butt hurts while I've been telling people about 10k... I don't know your past or your dealings before these 3 awesome coins you have created. but if you walked away from a coin in the past, then there could be many reasons why... and people don't like to look at both sides of a "coin" or strictly go by their own assumptions and want to find someone to blame for themselves going too deep on a coin.

But I just have to laugh at the ones who say scam this or scam that just because BALLS and MMXIV exist and now 10k... I just tell them "it's been how long since they've been released and you're still highly active on all of them, and a lot more active than most devs after a year who only have one coin"  Cool and now with another rebuild of BALLS your proving my point even more so.

Cheers to you Spots keep up the good work and let the haters hate... and miss out  Wink

+1
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa

Thanks, I appreciate that. Unfortunately, I am also the reason some people won't hold them and only dump to try making me look bad. Little do they know that they are dumping to me  Wink

yeah I've come across a few butt hurts while I've been telling people about 10k... I don't know your past or your dealings before these 3 awesome coins you have created. but if you walked away from a coin in the past, then there could be many reasons why... and people don't like to look at both sides of a "coin" or strictly go by their own assumptions and want to find someone to blame for themselves going too deep on a coin.

But I just have to laugh at the ones who say scam this or scam that just because BALLS and MMXIV exist and now 10k... I just tell them "it's been how long since they've been released and you're still highly active on all of them, and a lot more active than most devs after a year who only have one coin"  Cool and now with another rebuild of BALLS your proving my point even more so.

Cheers to you Spots keep up the good work and let the haters hate... and miss out  Wink

Yea the FANS that are dying to get into your coins for cheap Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
legendary

YOU, my friend,  are the reason I hold ALL of your coins.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: