Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 93. (Read 257518 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Not timestamp: So Im clear, If I prove 100% with a screenshot, that I have found the problem, youll send me 467,000 balls correct? Please reply that you agree. EVERYONE with the problem will see same and agree there is NO DOUBT this is causing THIS problem. ok?

Vegas

Sure, but your balance is 477,054.28 currently with SMnkDm9BGY6oRTGcQUyL7R6DQ3td8LubMK. I bet it starts staking and goes up again soon  Wink  Unless you lock it or fucked something up locally. The network is still moving as normal. If people weren't staking, it wouldn't be moving

Those problems reported here are a few to hundreds of thousands and only together they have already + 1 million coins. There is no more nor less. So it must be considered as such this situation. Dev must consider the situation. it is not an isolated phenomenon. It's not about a few thousand coin wallet. I ask respectfully that besides waiting to see what happens the hours that followed, to seriously look at this situation by dev. We are all members of this coin, and that we should get along common interest and we treat as such. Sorry for my english.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
They say a picture is worth a thousand words.. I say its worth 467,000 balls... enjoy. My address is: SMnkDm9BGY6oRTGcQUyL7R6DQ3td8LubMK

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Not timestamp: So Im clear, If I prove 100% with a screenshot, that I have found the problem, youll send me 467,000 balls correct? Please reply that you agree. EVERYONE with the problem will see same and agree there is NO DOUBT this is causing THIS problem. ok?

Vegas

Sure, but your balance is 477,054.28 currently with SMnkDm9BGY6oRTGcQUyL7R6DQ3td8LubMK. I bet it starts staking and goes up again soon  Wink  Unless you lock it or fucked something up locally. The network is still moving as normal. If people weren't staking, it wouldn't be moving
legendary
Not timestamp: So Im clear, If I prove 100% with a screenshot, that I have found the problem, youll send me 467,000 balls correct? Please reply that you agree. EVERYONE with the problem will see same on their wallet and agree there is NO DOUBT this is causing THIS problem. ok?

Vegas
legendary
I can raise the bet as high and 467,000 balls. Thats all I have. In Vegas we call it "all chips on the table".

Vegas

Sure, I'll bet you, because I know the timestamp you're talking about and what it actually does  Wink

I bet I do nothing and everything goes back to normal because nothing is wrong. Feel free to send them to SYdJmaDFBguqDTeiNn9biVMU9UfCyEqKJW once you start staking again
legendary
I can raise the bet as high and 467,000 balls. Thats all I have. In Vegas we call it "all chips on the table".

Vegas
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
I've never messed with the conf file of BALLS, just used the default configs and had no problems at all with staking.

yup work amazing
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
DigiByte
legendary
Spots, this was EASY to figure out. It took me all of 30 seconds, and im not a dev, LOL.

First im gonna screw with you a bit, and trim off some of that arrogance.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Been over 2 days and I've received nothing..  and I reset my coins about a week ago
legendary
Wanna bet me 400,000 balls I can find and PROVE that a problem exists? I am NOT a dev, and know NOTHING about programing? Want to take that bet?

Here is my address in case you want to take the bet, and for others to check and see if you make good when you lose Wink SMnkDm9BGY6oRTGcQUyL7R6DQ3td8LubMK

Cmon, its vegas.. have some balls..LOL.

Vegas
legendary
All we can do is tell you. All the value/price of this coin in locked into the fact that it is 1000% pos, and has been. Without that, its worthless. I can guarantee with over 95% certainty that that price will drop to atleast low 200 sat in the coming weeks, if no time is taken to really discover whats wrong. Thats my last word.

Vegas

Ok, I'll start fixing the phantom issues. Consider me on it. People bet me we would be under 100 satoshis by Christmas, so I'll gladly take your bet, as well

If you really think I am happy with a $25,000 market cap, you should sell all your BALLS now
legendary
All we can do is tell you. All the value/price of this coin in locked into the fact that it is 1000% pos, and has been. Without that, its worthless. I can guarantee with over 95% certainty that that price will drop to atleast low 200 sat in the coming weeks, if no time is taken to really discover whats wrong. Thats my last word.

Vegas
legendary
2014-12-26 19:43:32
2014-12-26 19:42:46
2014-12-26 19:42:22
2014-12-26 19:41:01
2014-12-26 19:38:29
2014-12-26 19:38:38
2014-12-26 19:36:56
2014-12-26 19:34:43
2014-12-26 19:33:12

10 mins, 9 blocks...which means 9 people have staked in the last 10 minutes. I see no problems at all on any of my machines, seed nodes, or block explorer

I understand how you guys could be frustrated, but there is literally nothing for me to fix
legendary
I never changed anything. It just stopped staking when I hit Chritmas. Im not trying to be difficult or fud, but I just cant ignore all these users saying that they are not staking past Christmas. Ill note , it worked PERFECT until 1am December 25th, AND ill guarantee everyone who is having problems stopped staking within an hour or two of that time. There IS a fault in the wallet. Please dev, take another look.

ok ive been on balls since day 1. I MINED it day 1. I did the rollar coaster thing from 5000% -10,000% then back to 1000% and this is the first time Im hearing of "monthly reset"? Is this a hidden feature? This coin has worked flawless since day one without my intervention. Is there something now I need to do?

Vegas

What exactly would you like me to look at while blocks are being found as normal? I've looked and see no problems. 12 blocks have been found since your post

The 30 days is in OP

Proof of Stake at 1000% yearly yield 24h / 30d
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
DigiByte
just a stupid question from me
where are you from
usa? or europe
maybe things work in the usa, but not in Europe
and as I said earlier today there has been a large DDoS
on Xbox Live and PSN in the last two days
maybe our internet providers have git us limited internet access for a safety
I wouldn't have moved coins unless you know you were up for the monthly reset

How do we check coin age without a coin control feature?
How do we move the coins that are 30+ days old and keep the newer ones in the wallet to keep staking?

Good question.
legendary
I never changed anything. It just stopped staking when I hit Chritmas. Im not trying to be difficult or fud, but I just cant ignore all these users saying that they are not staking past Christmas. Ill note , it worked PERFECT until 1am December 25th, AND ill guarantee everyone who is having problems stopped staking within an hour or two of that time. There IS a fault in the wallet. Please dev, take another look.

ok ive been on balls since day 1. I MINED it day 1. I did the rollar coaster thing from 5000% -10,000% then back to 1000% and this is the first time Im hearing of "monthly reset"? Is this a hidden feature? This coin has worked flawless since day one without my intervention. Is there something now I need to do?

Vegas

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I wouldn't have moved coins unless you know you were up for the monthly reset

How do we check coin age without a coin control feature?
How do we move the coins that are 30+ days old and keep the newer ones in the wallet to keep staking?

If blocks stop being fpund, we have a problem, but I've triple checked and everything seems to be ok network-wise

In what way can we have a problem? Can you be more specific? You iGotSpots are a dev of this coin, we have invested some BTC here and I would like to know exactly what is happening. You should be able to tell us something concrete

This is like asking a pilot to explain why the plane is crashing when you hit 3 seconds of turbulence. There is nothing wrong on the network, so there is nothing to report

Blocks are being found every few minutes, which means people are staking as normal. If a block is found, someone just staked, so it's obviously still working. I'm not sure what you want me to say, I'm not going to make up an issue and say there is a problem if there's not

From what I've seen most of those who reported a problem with the fact that no staking, there are some who have hundreds of thousands of coins. We should be more careful to seek solutions and taking the situation seriously.

The only thing I have in mind is everything to be treated seriously, before he reached to collapse altogether.

Of those who had problems and they reset coins age, anyone who earned stakes again? please leave a message and others to know that.

It's going to take at least 24 hours

When I have more than 20 hours since I reset coins age. Waiting to see what happens by the end of today.
Pages:
Jump to: