Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 90. (Read 257518 times)

Activity: 722
Merit: 500
StakeChain Community leader

The stake info 8 hour ago

Stake info 5 minutes ago.

Weight is rising and time for reward is decreasing.
Logical is 8 hours ago is was 43 minutes and now 24.
I see also the netwerk weight is decreasing So I have now much more weight %!
Maybe tomorrow a big surprise stake?

I have also now a second new wallet running with 1083 fresh cheap BALLS and check them when the BALLS are mature.
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
my wallet is staking normal, i am only one?

I think so.  I put 10K in my wallet about 49 hours ago, and nothing yet.  That in and of itself, doesn't really scare me, but the network graph on the wallet does. 
Just gotta wait till spots explains the situation. 

do you try latest "xmass" wallet?

No, I'm using the latest before the Xmas one.  That was just a theme update, so there should be no difference.  Unless someone can convince me there is a difference. 
Which one are you using?   
Activity: 596

I think so.  I put 10K in my wallet about 49 hours ago, and nothing yet.  That in and of itself, doesn't really scare me, but the network graph on the wallet does. 

do you try latest "xmass" wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1007

Activity: 596
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Yes, once I post what I believe is happening it will explain the issues for the past couple days. There was an unintentional protocol switch that should have been disabled left active, which I actually am considering leaving in

If I am correct and we decide to keep this change, I will really regret moving my coins this morning  Sad

Why regret? What will happen with moved coins? I guess they won't stake anymore, right?

I sent 10k balls to another wallet and although there are 10 confirmations, no amount had reached wallet that I sent. Do not send anything out of the wallet to not lose coins. Wait to see what happens, it's certainly not just a minor problem.

@iGotSpots take the problem seriously and seek a solution as otherwise lose all.

You can send coins just fine; that has nothing to do with the issue

Can you let us know what you think is happening. Keeping us all in the dark is not really the best option after telling us to make sure we move our coins because of the 30 day thing then later you say that you would regret moving your coins. If this causes lost coins from staking and or lost coins in wallets are you going to compensate us for the loss???

I am sure many thoughts are going through peoples minds and this silence is maddening.......

What is the issue then???

You can send coins safely; not an issue. I will post more details very soon. Waiting for someone I trust to confirm my suspicions before I post any misinformation
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Yes, once I post what I believe is happening it will explain the issues for the past couple days. There was an unintentional protocol switch that should have been disabled left active, which I actually am considering leaving in

If I am correct and we decide to keep this change, I will really regret moving my coins this morning  Sad

Why regret? What will happen with moved coins? I guess they won't stake anymore, right?

I sent 10k balls to another wallet and although there are 10 confirmations, no amount had reached wallet that I sent. Do not send anything out of the wallet to not lose coins. Wait to see what happens, it's certainly not just a minor problem.

@iGotSpots take the problem seriously and seek a solution as otherwise lose all.

Can you let us know what you think is happening. Keeping us all in the dark is not really the best option after telling us to make sure we move our coins because of the 30 day thing then later you say that you would regret moving your coins. If this causes lost coins from staking and or lost coins in wallets are you going to compensate us for the loss???

I am sure many thoughts are going through peoples minds and this silence is maddening.......

What is the issue then???

Activity: 722
StakeChain Community leader
I will really regret moving my coins this morning  Sad
I really want to know why you are regretted?
Multiple times asked by several users.
legendary

If I am correct and we decide to keep this change, I will really regret moving my coins this morning  Sad

I sent in an exchange and are more than 35 minutes / 21 confirmations and do not appear there. I sent a ticket to see what happens and I'll see what I mean when I sent the coins. I posted here because the problem is not a minor one and if I can try to prevent some one not to make any move until a solution is found.

You should fix that is to be solved, because the situation for 2 days ago is bad.

No shit
Activity: 826
Merit: 255

If I am correct and we decide to keep this change, I will really regret moving my coins this morning  Sad

I sent in an exchange and are more than 35 minutes / 21 confirmations and do not appear there. I sent a ticket to see what happens and I'll see what I mean when I sent the coins. I posted here because the problem is not a minor one and if I can try to prevent some one not to make any move until a solution is found.

You should fix that is to be solved, because the situation for 2 days ago is bad.
legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master

Why regret?

My wallet is also not staking, I was the frst post saw that there was a change with the curve.
I have a weight of 65761
Expected time to reward 44 minutes but I think that I have to wiat much longer.
I have 21k BALLS and buy some extra if rate is very low.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1400
@ iGotSpots

I have not moved my coins at all since POW was over. I am still staking everyday. I get some Unconfirmed here and there but I also get my Stakes.

One thing I noticed today though with my Unconfirmed stakes is a get a different message. In the past it would say "Unconfirmed (0 of 6 confirmations) Generated but not accepted Mint by stake."

Now my Unconfirmed says "Offline (0 confirmations) Generated but not accepted Mint by stake."

I have The first one for the 26th that says the Offline. The second for the day is confirmed stake and the third for the 26th is also offline.

Just something new I noticed for the message for the transactions.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
hi,

not staking about 48h now. wallet show me 12 minutes yesterday to stake. now about 8 minutes after many hours passed.

i see all working sllooowlyyy very slow.

big part of my balls are freshly new in wallet so forget about to many age.

moving all coin will do nothing. i think.

By the way, coin control sould be nice to control the coins. with a fee like now if we move wallet. i think it wont harm the inflation control.

b.r. maxximm
legendary
Waiting for a second set of eyes to confirm what I think is happening is correct before I post about it. Again...we may decide to keep this change if blocks keep flowing smoothly; will need to continue monitoring. That is unconfirmed

Mine have also now stopped staking, but I moved them all this morning to test the 24 hour estimate, as well, so I can't test staking currently
Activity: 644
Found what may be causing the issue. I had set a protocol switch to occur on Christmas for testing and may have missed a timestamp. Still debugging to figure out if that was it, but I believe it could be the cause

With that being said...what I see with the protocol switch (and what I believe we are currently using) is an interesting, unintended change...I may decide to leave it to further assist with inflation control
good morning Smiley it is good news a solution is on the way

Well, it's actually quite interesting what we have right now if I'm reading it correctly...

Blocks are still being found, so if it is doing what I think it is, obviously some people are still staking, so once it's explained, it may actually become an accidental, but viable, solution to inflation
Okay?
my wallet has been staking fine.the big drop it network stake weight is strange though.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
DigiByte
Found what may be causing the issue. I had set a protocol switch to occur on Christmas for testing and may have missed a timestamp. Still debugging to figure out if that was it, but I believe it could be the cause

With that being said...what I see with the protocol switch (and what I believe we are currently using) is an interesting, unintended change...I may decide to leave it to further assist with inflation control
good morning Smiley it is good news a solution is on the way

Well, it's actually quite interesting what we have right now if I'm reading it correctly...

Blocks are still being found, so if it is doing what I think it is, obviously some people are still staking, so once it's explained, it may actually become an accidental, but viable, solution to inflation
Okay?
Pages:
Jump to: