Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - Social Send Coin (SEND) | POS | Masternode | Social Coin | Low Supply - page 13. (Read 63475 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
News from DEVs

Please do not use bitexbay exchange for the time being.
And what about some news from Devs?

Dear Community Members,
With the need of time and community growth, Social Send team have decided to expand SEND and SEND family around the world. As a part of community expansion and business development, we have decided to have an Ambassdor for SEND in different nook and corners from around the world.
If you are well experienced in crypto world and have enough knowledge about Social Send; feel free to fill up ambassdor form https://goo.gl/forms/mzQMLIussCvJYEtk2
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
The guys from SEND seem to really cool and opened to chats with the community, they are constantly keeping the community informed so I think that the coin has a real chance in the cryptoworld. Their plans for the future of the coin are also really interesting.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I am sure that the rating of this project will grow and will be at a good level, because we have advanced technologies and a professional team.
Other then bots writing "good project" "excellent project" and other things like those, there's some update on social send? Did they manage to come up with a working wallet with twitter etc...integrations?

Weird . So many comments saying the same and not a single news from dev here on bitcointalk.
Here! News!

now you can see every updates in our github in #github-activity channel on Discord.
Support send in every way you can ; stay calm and HODL  Smiley
Feel free to input your suggestions/feedbacks in our public trello at https://trello.com/b/hzui6N6a/social-send-public-board.
Tons of new features will be there in future. As we said earlier, SEND coin will be used as a fee for listing in platform.
 We will start accepting SENDs with the release of V2 of our platform.
Activity: 34
As  traveller with family all over the idea of sending coins via FB or twitter instantly is very very appealing , especially after dealing with money transfers with banks over seas..Literally a months in action and paperwork
 go $SEND!!!!
Activity: 231
hi there ,

there will be huge new feature coming up more and more , benefits you as user / owner of Social SEND ,
i can only say this buy and hold your Social SEND for long term, enjoy the stakings reward so you get extra social SEND, do not invest money you cant effort ! 

follow us on twitter / Facebook and mostly for all, our discord channel you can join here >  https://discord.gg/FpwS2u6  i am paulus51 on discord and i am Marketing Officer of Social Send coin

You want to get in the airdrop at @SocialSendCoin platform? sign up here >http://goo.gl/WbGTnu  deposit minimum of 10 SEND into your own wallet on the platform, then share your referral link to get 5 % transaction fee your ref do! and be part of the airdrops

see you on our channels ! behold Social SEND got the future !!
Activity: 51
I like the general idea contained in the Social Send project, speed and privacy is an explosive combination. the team is focused on achieving the goals of their roadmap ... it is an honor to belong to this great community.!!!
Activity: 38
Other then bots writing "good project" "excellent project" and other things like those, there's some update on social send? Did they manage to come up with a working wallet with twitter etc...integrations?

Weird . So many comments saying the same and not a single news from dev here on bitcointalk.
Activity: 169
to my opinion a promising coin in the future, a friendly team on a discord
Activity: 171
social send .. a big currency in growth, the very active diiscord channel is already in an exchange and will take a lot of flight in the future

Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 19
Hi guys, waiting for the new version of wallet. Cheers!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
any new updates .Be staking away and waiting for the bears to go away  Wink
Activity: 72
I was in the discord for maybe 6 months or less and found social send, my first time to participate in such a lively community everyday. The team is working hard. Everybody is enjoying the rains. I want to try to stake this on a windows wallet and get some decent amount of coins.
Activity: 47
I've joined discord channel, i'd like to try staking social send and see what happens!
Activity: 1
I just started staking my first SEND, excited for a fruitful road ahead!!!

PaulTRX
Activity: 34
this project make sense since most coins transfer problem is congestion in blockchain for this project offers multi transaction in split seconds with small fees then its a go for me this is nice and brilliant project indeed.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I gotta get me a few more SEND coins while this huge sale is happening. Want to run a mn. Grin

Also, do not forget that the number of coins for the master, will increase to 12,500 in a month. What I think is a good solution from the developers and the community, which was gassed positively!

It just means that less people have the means to afford a master node and that leads to more centralization then.

what if you set one up before that will continue to run when the changes or made

That's not the issue. The issue is that more expensive master nodes probably means less master nodes and that in turn means more centralization.
Very interesting coin and project. I need more POS coin on my computer. Smiley
I found a lot of my friends here from other projects. There is good advertising.
I want to know all about the project!
Pages:
Jump to: