Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - Social Send Coin (SEND) | POS | Masternode | Social Coin | Low Supply - page 25. (Read 63475 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Will it arrive again the price that was in November 2017? The altcoins all falling in price this month
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
masternodes is already activated or that will be for Q2 2018?

Masternodes workin' long time. Alredy make ~10 coins per day. Today is promotional price Wink
Activity: 16
masternodes is already activated or that will be for Q2 2018?
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
anyone else having trouble finding their wallet on their computer? i installed it and its nowhere to be found. i dl the install file again and i click it and the wallet opens up. it isnt making any sense. i cant find it anywhere not even to uninstall and re install.

hi bud, your wallet dosent install as such, it does put files in a folder on your computer but the file you download that ends in .qt is the wallet, you wont find it in your add/remove programs list as it dosent install itself like other programs do

hope that makes sense
Activity: 2
anyone else having trouble finding their wallet on their computer? i installed it and its nowhere to be found. i dl the install file again and i click it and the wallet opens up. it isnt making any sense. i cant find it anywhere not even to uninstall and re install.
Activity: 285
Merit: 12
Invest till its low, 2 week and 2-3$ price minimum Wink
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
mntop.co.in
Hello.
We added Social Send Coin to the voting on https://mntop.co.in
As soon as the voting is over we will create and run your masternode on our service.
and will publish detailed statistics about your coin.

Current Active Masternodes 611

Best regard.
Activity: 227
on the official website there is no information about the developers. Who is the team behind this coin?
I think the developers pop up here and there in their discord chat.
Activity: 5
on the official website there is no information about the developers. Who is the team behind this coin?
Activity: 227
this coin can go to 2$ in january ... but i want hold my SENT, i think this coin can go to  8$ - 12$ in feew month
Wait until the white paper. When that comes out, Bet, there's going to be a spike in volume. If so, than this coin is worth buying if it's a good white paper. Until then, could pick up some cheaper SEND.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
OK.  Sorry I figured this out.  Needed to add staking=1 in the send.conf file.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I bought coins on Cryptopia and sent them to my Windows Desktop Wallet.  The wallet has been running for 20 hours now and coins are still not staking.  Wallet shows staking is not active.  How do I fix this?
Activity: 8
this coin can go to 2$ in january ... but i want hold my SENT, i think this coin can go to  8$ - 12$ in feew month
Activity: 285
Merit: 12
Hope this coin will rise! I think it will be amazing, 28 million $ Market Cap nothing, it will be 10$+ in 2k18 June. Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 1
SetupMasternodes.com
how is the facebook social send going to work?
Activity: 35
I have invested in Social Send, but still one open question, hope somebody can tell me:
According to Road map there is a Reward Chain Development, Reward Chain will be listed laster on exchanges.
what is this? Is this the main platform? And Reward Chain the token for it? and why we need a token for it?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
Wow socialsend is exploding. Any ide why?
Activity: 140
Peace not piece.
Hi dev...

its the good project, up to the moon.

our price chart good.. the futures for SEND coin  Wink Wink

Its already increased 10x.

From here to $6 is difficult.

Guys! How do you see this coin compared to other MN coins?
Activity: 672
Merit: 35
#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator
Hi dev...

its the good project, up to the moon.

our price chart good.. the futures for SEND coin  Wink Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Hello everybody! What is the minimum buy?

The minimum buy is however much you want to spend  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: