Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - Social Send Coin (SEND) | POS | Masternode | Social Coin | Low Supply - page 24. (Read 63475 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
You still miss something in your maths: Since a part of the old team left, the price went up x10 in Bitcoin.

Think you are one of those clever guys who sold their coins around Christmas time.   Roll Eyes
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Im glad send hit the "exit price" around 88 cents considering the swap ratio, piex holders only broke even at 88 cents. Now its up for a new wave of holders to decide where are they willing to hold the price.

My experience with this project has been enough to realise the team and coin wont go anywhere, simply won't. Crypto is full of bullshit promises, only after real utility a coin can sustain its value, and what does this project offer? A whitepaper release is consider progress? Its pathetic. Theres some resñly nice gems out there with small caps, my experience is biased so if you just like to trade volatility, this coin is for you, if you like real value, go after real coins after youre done playing games with this one.

Looks like you need some help with math. Piex holders broke even way before 88 cents considering how the price of BTC changed between then and now. I would never trust you with my money thats for sure since you cant do basic math.

My mistake you're right. I've been holding pie and piex since 500 sats I broke even in USD value when SEND hit 600 (thanks to BTC) and broke even in btc value at around 2000 sats. You're right with something else. SEND has benefited from BTC rise, not for it's own merits tho. The AHT cap was at around 2 million USD for PIE, now we see the coin at a cap of around 15 million, and has the progress been steady as the price increase? There's still NOTHING And more than half the team left to scam more people in an ICO so an ATH of 32 million just sounds delusional for SEND. Look at other coins around that cap and you'll see what I'm talking about.

So please, you are good with numbers. I'm not. Please give me a quantitive explanation as of why is it reasonable that current cap and price is at these levels without ANY solid progress? Piggyback riding BTC. Simple.

I don't care if you would trust me your money. I wouldn't trust mine in SEND.

Activity: 296
Merit: 0
Is the webpage down? any know why?

The website was down shortly, now it is online again!
Activity: 14
Im glad send hit the "exit price" around 88 cents considering the swap ratio, piex holders only broke even at 88 cents. Now its up for a new wave of holders to decide where are they willing to hold the price.

My experience with this project has been enough to realise the team and coin wont go anywhere, simply won't. Crypto is full of bullshit promises, only after real utility a coin can sustain its value, and what does this project offer? A whitepaper release is consider progress? Its pathetic. Theres some resñly nice gems out there with small caps, my experience is biased so if you just like to trade volatility, this coin is for you, if you like real value, go after real coins after youre done playing games with this one.

Looks like you need some help with math. Piex holders broke even way before 88 cents considering how the price of BTC changed between then and now. I would never trust you with my money thats for sure since you cant do basic math.
Activity: 276
Merit: 31
Is the webpage down? any know why?
Activity: 14
So eager to read it... come on come one team
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Hi all,

The concept of social send looks great but nmi cant find the team and the white paper is coming soon... so I'm trying to understand what you are all investing in? In my opinion all cryptos start with a white paper. Sorry gor the FUD by has anyone here done any homework/research? Or did you only look at market cap and  circulating supply which shows potential moon action. I hope this helps and please always do your own research. Good luck.

I agree. It would be god to know when the whitepaper is coming out in order to properly evaluate this project.
Activity: 868
Merit: 279

Activity: 213
jeez man, read the ann then follow the links, what is it with folks that they spend thousands of dollars but dont read the thread, must have more cash than sense

if u had tried to set up the mn and failed tthen theres lots of people who would help u but to come in here and ask how or where to find the info to setup a mn (after buying enough tokens to start one) defies belief in my eyes

go to the discord channel bud its all there, everything u need including 1 to 1 help
Activity: 38
please help, how can i masternode? i never did that before, are the any turtorial on youtube?

Thanks
Activity: 76
Has seen the Quark algorithm more than once, does anyone help me populate the features of the Quark algorithm? thank
Activity: 213
how many coins do I need to start up a social send node?

You need 6250 SEND, check https://masternodes.online/currencies/SEND/ for details!

Thanks. is there a tutorial somewhere to set it up?

check the ann thread then join up in the discord, every bit of info u need is already there bud
Activity: 700
Merit: 1
SetupMasternodes.com

You need 6250 SEND, check https://masternodes.online/currencies/SEND/ for details!

Thanks. is there a tutorial somewhere to set it up?
Activity: 296

Activity: 700
Merit: 1
SetupMasternodes.com
Activity: 73
hi dev, the link for the macos high sierra wallet does't seem to be working, it shows no file as such.

is there any update for the high sierra wallet? i am unable to do masternode Sad because i don't have working local wallet.

please inform.
thank you
Activity: 172
Merit: 11
if only had 99 coins at wallet PC, how many days the coins be mature, because not like qt wallet, don't had any information about how many days left for rewards, or how may weight my coins versus networks weight
Activity: 97
Hi all,

The concept of social send looks great but nmi cant find the team and the white paper is coming soon... so I'm trying to understand what you are all investing in? In my opinion all cryptos start with a white paper. Sorry gor the FUD by has anyone here done any homework/research? Or did you only look at market cap and  circulating supply which shows potential moon action. I hope this helps and please always do your own research. Good luck.
Activity: 285
Merit: 12
Will it arrive again the price that was in November 2017? The altcoins all falling in price this month

It will rise. Low coin supply, more exchanges coming and the coin is still underpriced.
You can look, masternodes didn't even hit 6k$ , and you can make amazing profits with them.
The top coins have f**n big masternode prices, buy it till you can! I invested only 15k$ in this coin, but im sure it will go to ~8$+ this June. Smiley   
Activity: 97
a very good project and very well thought out much luck yet
Pages:
Jump to: