Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - Social Send Coin (SEND) | POS | Masternode | Social Coin | Low Supply - page 26. (Read 63475 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 1
SEELE- Blockchain 4.0
Woke up and the price increased! Nice! Lucky I bought early... still cheap though its below $1
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
This time I will not miss the train Wink
Already bought!
Activity: 8
I invested, i think this coin is very promising and can go very high
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Hello everybody! What is the minimum buy?
Activity: 8

Hello,

If you plan to setup a masternode or having issues doing so - check their discord channel and ask for help there.

I already setup a masternode and it works fine!

I needed to have exactly 6250 SEND in my wallet and of course a virtual server (you get that for some dollars per month). It is working fine so far and pays daily rewards. According to https://masternodes.online/currencies/send it will generate about 153$ a month which is nice!

Some weeks ago the price was lower so to have 1 MN you needed only like 1000$, I think in the next time the price will be even higher!

hi, how much coins the masternode gives you per day?

thx

Actually a masternode gives you around 10 coins per day.

Where do you see SEND in the few month ?
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Hello,

If you plan to setup a masternode or having issues doing so - check their discord channel and ask for help there.

I needed to have exactly 6250 SEND in my wallet and of course a virtual server (you get that for some dollars per month). It is working fine so far and pays daily rewards. According to https://masternodes.online/currencies/send it will generate about 153$ a month which is nice!

Some weeks ago the price was lower so to have 1 MN you needed only like 1000$, I think in the next time the price will be even higher!

thx

Actually a masternode gives you around 10 coins per day.
Activity: 1
Hello,

thx
Activity: 38
Hello,

Don't have a clue what you are talking about , but will try to learn.
Thank you
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
Hello,

never knew such a site exited wow u live and learn .Thanks for the link
Activity: 296
Hello,

hi, how many coin needed for one masternodes ?
look like this is an interesting coin
You need 6250 SEND coins for one master node. If you need help or instructions how to set up a SocialSend master node, you can visit the SEND discord channel.

Hi how many masternode can we have?
can someone explain this? i never did this before, what should i do?
If i have 3 times 6250SEND
Thanks

You can sent up 3 masternodes in this case. No problem.
In 1st quarter 2018 will complete send the integration in Twitter.

Is there any approval from Twitter about this?

There is no approval needed. Social Send uses the API on the social media platforms to implement the functionality.
Activity: 208
Merit: 15
Of the first look I don’t find a Masternode setup guide. I want to create a hot/cold setup on vps and win desktop wallet. Please help
Activity: 32
I read WP and About, but still did not fully understand how the blocking technology will work here..
Activity: 208
Merit: 15
In 1st quarter 2018 will complete send the integration in Twitter.

Is there any approval from Twitter about this?
hi, how many coin needed for one masternodes ?
look like this is an interesting coin
You need 6250 SEND coins for one master node. If you need help or instructions how to set up a SocialSend master node, you can visit the SEND discord channel.

Hi how many masternode can we have?
can someone explain this? i never did this before, what should i do?
If i have 3 times 6250SEND
Thanks
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
the stating is pretty poor unless you have a masternode .I have 6000 coins staking 24/7 not one coin yet .OF course the bloody price shot up lol .To cheap to buy the other 250 lol
You will the coins back in a less than a month if you buy the coins ans setup a masternode.
There is also good possibility that the price is more than current one.
That's what I think.Grin
should i exit this project ?
any one know if this have a future?
i buy very high and since the price stay the same.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
the stating is pretty poor unless you have a masternode .I have 6000 coins staking 24/7 not one coin yet .OF course the bloody price shot up lol .To cheap to buy the other 250 lol
Activity: 35
Does anyone know if funds can be withdrawn from a MN? I am planning on setting one up, but want to fully understand its consequences. It seems like withdrawing from the MN removes its role as an MN, but is possible.
6250 Collateral coins will be locked and not spendable, if you setup a masternode.
You can remove masternode.conf and send.conf from data folder and restart the wallet, if you want to spend the collateral and stop running the masternode.
Excellent, thanks for the easy to follow instructions. I should probably just check out the Discord in the future (that seems to be the norm)
Pages:
Jump to: