Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - Social Send Coin (SEND) | POS | Masternode | Social Coin | Low Supply - page 20. (Read 63475 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Mnprofits.com has listed your coin to the website.

https://mnprofits.com/socialsend
Activity: 15
looks like the explorer is down :/
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Our android wallet is now available in playstore.

You can download it here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=social.send.wallet&hl=en

or search for Social Send Wallet in playstore.

As previously mentioned, we have already started working on our iOS wallet. iOS users, no need to panic.

We are already working on different collaborations and we will be announcing more news soon; Lets take SEND to the next level.
Activity: 231
Hello All

so this Social-SEND is a great coin , innovative great community and always helping others , this Social SEND is great !
get in now wile its so cheap with a great future ahead ! join now at discord -> https://discord.gg/tEaX8Ge

wanna get som free Social-SEND ? go to -> https://discord.gg/tEaX8Ge  then #rain-send be active register with the bot and your ready to go

my Social SEND adress :  Se9YUsCzk7xgeeSKz98G82eaWgshg8fkBR

thanks Join NOW !!! you wont regret it !!!!

Activity: 1
This coin shows some real potential.  The android wallet is coming out today,  iOS and beta platform coming by this quarter,  and is even getting exposure on channels like altcoin buzz!  SEND to the moon!
Activity: 64
I believe this is perfect time to grab some more send. Recently send came to crypto bridge and hope soon we will come to other exchanges as well.

Big shout out for SEND
Activity: 76
I joined from the beginning, I've seen a lot of changes. Progress is very rapid, social send hopefully grow and more successful
Activity: 139
There is regular and constant rain at discord..SEND is a very good coin to hold
Activity: 45
I was on this coin during Trevon James got into PIECOIN then you forked I was a massive holder but this coin got stale. That's why I sold a chunk but as I still hold a bit I hope it moons.
Activity: 172
Good project.
The price for Sendcoin Smiley are on incremental trend and that will get a higher slope in future I hope.
Activity: 73
i do think , this is a way undervalued project. once the project is mature, we'll see a huge spike on the price Smiley
active development. good team and support.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
Are there going to be any other exchanges other then cryptopia?  This coin hasnt been out very long and has gained alot of attention
Activity: 19
Welcom to our discord  Smiley
https://discord.gg/fytvT4
some news is coming. dont miss
Activity: 107
Merit: 2
why is there no team listed?

seems scammy to me this coin
Activity: 48
Ah everyone getting to buy these coins so cheap.
Not Fair  Undecided
Activity: 11
I hope SEND will have future but atm there is no progress at all except price manipulation by Al***, kn******** & team. From pie to piex than piex to SEND where 4 piex was changed to 1 SEND. Only problem was that price od 1 send was lower than 1 piex....
Someone made nice profit when ppl started to panic out with later pnd scheme. Call it as you want, but for me there is no doubt what it is.

Activity: 868
Merit: 279
You still miss something in your maths: Since a part of the old team left, the price went up x10 in Bitcoin.

Think you are one of those clever guys who sold their coins around Christmas time.   Roll Eyes

Dude, almost EVERYTHING went 10x in this last alt rally, some even way more. Alts just pulled their strategies for their price increase to kinda make sense, again, just piggyback riding BTC price action.

I won't deny it. I sold a masternode at 600 sats in december, only to reallocate my funds in PRL. I've been since the airdrop in PRL and I decided to put 40% of my portfolio in it in december because the project wasn't promising bullshit like SEND is. Even tho it suffer a pump and dump (just as any new altcoin experienced these last months), I managed to cover profits and moved them to fiat and ETC (in advance of the callisto network snapshot and overall current price opportunity.). I've been just buying PRL in these dips ever since. Then I sold my other 2 masternodes at 3,000 sats and still don't regret it  because like I said, I just reallocated. I'm just tired of pump and dumps, fake empty projects that will just take advantage of a new wave of investors that have absolutely no clue about what they are doing and are just incentivise to HODL just because.

I just catch coins as early as I can and follow them. I initially was very supportive with the community and the coin itself but with time I have realised that the cost of opportunity of holding this coin vs. others is too high and it's not worth it. I'm just disappointed I even spend as much time as I did with this coin. 

Did you take my advice blacksky? Probably not.

lots of haters the last few posts  Grin

If you are calling "haters", people that realized this shitcoin is useless garbage then you clearly don't know what the fuck you're doing in the markets. I wish you good luck, and that goes to all of you that only know how to HODL bags.
Activity: 95
Activity: 2
Good project guys, great work what they do in Discord, thanks for the rains ...
                                      it reaches the moon !!! SSend
Kiss Kiss Kiss Cool

Wink Kiss
                                               att: Jessica
Activity: 91
its raining send on discord.......guys move over to discord and get wet with so many send
Pages:
Jump to: