Author

Topic: 🌱[ANN] SOIL | Environmental | Agriculture | Smart Contracts | Sustainable - page 108. (Read 237604 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Just a heads up don't trade with user getwork he scammed me 3k

That's not cool. Would be cool if we cool freeze the address of scammers?

Yeah it sucks..
http://45.32.235.55:8000/#/transaction/0xfb75f86e15b17bbe35ec92d1e6df2217ed6ca4b41fb10c44340b052730d3e10c

You should post the PM of the transaction, at least let the community know. How they word their offer(s)? I'm sure they will just leave their username and make a new one to scam more people. Some people just don't know how to earn an honest living, hope karma comes around....
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
From Russia with love

Dude has positive feedback and a member sense 2013.. oh well i fucked up
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/getwork-156402
Yeah it sucks..
http://45.32.235.55:8000/#/transaction/0xfb75f86e15b17bbe35ec92d1e6df2217ed6ca4b41fb10c44340b052730d3e10c

Why personally I wait for coins to hit a market? Or trade with someone that is trusted and well known.

SOIL

Cheat Sheet for Gsoil
Code:
List all accounts: personal.listAccounts
Unlock the account: personal.unlockAccount(addr, passwd, duration)
BlockHeight: eth.blockNumber
Node information: admin.nodeInfo
Information about connected peers: admin.peers
Adding a node: admin.addPeer("enode://nodekey:ipaddress@port")
Balance: web3.fromWei(eth.getBalance("address"), "soil")

eth.sendTransaction({from: 'adress', to: 'adress', value: web3.toWei(1, "soil")})

What's the sending TX command? It wasn't included in the "Cheat Sheet".

Thanks. Didn't know if the "eth.sendTransaction" is re-branded to "soil.sendTransaction"...
Activity: 280
From Russia with love
Activity: 241

SOIL

Cheat Sheet for Gsoil
Code:

eth.sendTransaction({from: 'adress', to: 'adress', value: web3.toWei(1, "soil")})

Activity: 722
Merit: 501
WTS up to 5K SOIL for BTCs. 50K sat per 1 SOIL. You send first, min. deal is 0.25 BTC = 500 SOIL
Are you kidding man? 0.25 for this 500 coins of this garbage?
Call me a reason why soil is better than ETH, EXP, SHF?

well, we have an ongoing business plan to work SOIL into merchants that correspond to our industry target. seed supply companies and gardening supply retailers and wholesalers, as well as agricultural supply stores. theres a vast market to tap into there, and build a brand name. we have focused our DApps development towards the automated agricultural and renewable energy monitoring and interconnectivity. there are small scale and large scale operations in both categories that will be approached.

we are just waiting on reviews of the currency now for a few exchanges, and i hope to hear from them soon. ive been clear since the beginning that much of the implementation of these projects will take time, it is a process and no finished product can be achieved in a few short months time, which we've been working on building the system to place these things on. in order to offer a product to this stratum of industry, we first needed to HAVE a product to offer them.

there are many stages towards implementation that will be required, and all the while we will be working at improving SOIL as a software platform, adding in features. we've only been live a little over 24 hours, so its a little early to try to pigeonhole this coin as "garbage". what youll find with us is a long term committment to a large scale project. theres no plans for ANY other cryptocurrencies to parallel SOIL, we will have enough work on our hands for the next few years to keep us very busy, its not a fly-by-night operation, this is to become our jobs and income going forwards.

that makes the difference between SOIL and other Ethereum-cased altcoins. we dont want to be JUST a currency, we want to build a BRAND that will be recognizable within our target market as a trusted and secure alternative to the cloud based servers many of these companies are using today, much of which maintains a subscription service that can cost anywhere up to a hundred dollars a month for small to medium scale operations. we will be working with our community very closely, and will maintain a daily presence here and on our social media presences, as well as carrying forward the responsibility towards full transparency regarding community funds, developers funds, etc.

the whole Ethereum platform innovation is still within its nascent stages, there remains a great deal of work they are doing moving towards their final product: "serenity" likewise SOIL has much growth to do, but the framework to build upon needed to be in place first. we are taking our time and doing things right. stick around awhile and see what you think, make an informed decision to invest or not, decide if we are as an honest cryptocurrency as we strive to be and if we are a development team that you can trust. at that point you can make an informed judgement whether or not to jump in now at the beginning of what we are doing or choose to not do so, and invest in other vanity altcoins that WILL never go anywhere.

but.. look towards what this platform can do, if applied properly and targeted, compared to what simple exchange fodder can do that only exists to be traded online, and has no intrinsic real world value..  we arent where we WANT to be, YET. it will take time and hard work, but we've got a roadmap set out that we will be following, with the full foreknowledge that it will be a year before we're running many of the applications we want to be, and five years before we might see large scale adoption.

SOIL

Cheat Sheet for Gsoil
Code:

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
WTS 941 Soil for 0.1BTC price is fix no other offers

SOLD!
to nhutphan
Dang, you gave em away lol

Good job nhutphan  Wink

Edit: We really don't know where the price will be anyways, you might have gotten a good price for them  Huh

I really don't know where the price will be. However, 0.1 btc is not much. Why not.

And I really like to buy some more. Just pm me if anyone WTS.

You have your coins in your wallet? ami and a friend disappeared us all

Yes, I do. If your wallet does not sync, just go back few pages to find the way out.
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

SOLD!
to nhutphan

Good job nhutphan  Wink

Edit: We really don't know where the price will be anyways, you might have gotten a good price for them  Huh

I really don't know where the price will be. However, 0.1 btc is not much. Why not.

You have your coins in your wallet? ami and a friend disappeared us all

SOLD!
to nhutphan

Good job nhutphan  Wink

Activity: 414

SOLD!
to nhutphan

This is where you sell your coins ??
thx

That was provocation.

They wanted to show how unreasonably behaviour it was, sold off prcieless SOIL  seems always as insanse behaviour in that stage of project.
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
ey disappeared dev me all coins wallet Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 241

SOLD!
to nhutphan

This is where you sell your coins ??
thx
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

SOLD!
to nhutphan

Good job nhutphan  Wink

legendary
Activity: 1899
Merit: 1024

SOLD!
to nhutphan
Specs
Mining Algorithm: dagger, Proof-of-Work
Block reward: 8 SOIL
Target Block Time: 35 seconds
Not 35 sec anymore

How long now?

Mining only for big players now.

I stopped an hour ago. Came back to SHIFT now.
Activity: 601
This is insane:
Quote from: GoldenEye on Today at 15:12:54
... difficulty: 363G
What is your hashrate? Why, small guy, are you still mining?

Mining only for big players now.

Code:
> eth.getBlock(eth.blockNumber)
{
  difficulty: 367896908610,
Activity: 848
Specs
Mining Algorithm: dagger, Proof-of-Work
Block reward: 8 SOIL
Target Block Time: 35 seconds
Not 35 sec anymore