Author

Topic: 🌱[ANN] SOIL | Environmental | Agriculture | Smart Contracts | Sustainable - page 111. (Read 237604 times)

Activity: 543
Merit: 500
It is not stratum. Post your .bat file
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
This is correct
Code:
ethminer -F http://soil.suprnova.cc:2000/Weblogin.WorkerName/YourHashrateInMHs
ethminer does not work with stratum.
This is correct
Code:
ethminer -F http://soil.suprnova.cc:2000/Weblogin.WorkerName/YourHashrateInMHs
Code:
ethminer -F http://soil.suprnova.cc:2000/YourWorkerName/YourHashrate
doesn't work

miner  12:11:38|main  Getting work package...
  X  12:11:48|main  Failed to submit hashrate.
  X  12:11:48|main  Dynamic exception type: class jsonrpc::JsonRpcException
std::exception::what: Exception -32003 : Client connector error: libcurl error:
28 -> Operation timed out

JSON-RPC problem. Probably couldn't connect. Retrying in 1...
Code:
ethminer -F http://soil.suprnova.cc:2000/YourWorkerName/YourHashrate
What's the correct qtminer line for suprnova?
How much is total coin supply?
Activity: 280
Hats off to ocminer for giving us another kick ass pool!!! It was a little bizarre at pool launch with that massive wave of hash power with such quick blocks, don't believe I have seen anything quite like that... I thought this thing was gonna fork lol,,,, but all's well that ends well"  Smiley

THX OCMINER  Wink
I think tomorrow I'm going to dust of a couple more old miners in the shed... a 7970 and another 7950 and 2 x 7790's Smiley

Do it asap.
Well? its 1:15 am here now lol.... I have been mining and working all day on gsoil, and getting 3 rigs mining for tonight anyways...lol but will do it first thing tomorrow  Grin

I actually carried one miner in from shed earlier to shore up, but didn't get to it lol

I guess you are on East coast. Its 1:20am now. Still too early for me. Anytime I touch my miners, I usually sleep around 4 or 5.
Ya east coast  lol. I got to tut in in soon... babysat my 3 miners that are running long enough today, actually they have been the least of my problems lol heh" 
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
I think tomorrow I'm going to dust of a couple more old miners in the shed... a 7970 and another 7950 and 2 x 7790's Smiley

Do it asap.
Well? its 1:15 am here now lol.... I have been mining and working all day on gsoil, and getting 3 rigs mining for tonight anyways...lol but will do it first thing tomorrow  Grin

I actually carried one miner in from shed earlier to shore up, but didn't get to it lol

I guess you are on East coast. Its 1:20am now. Still too early for me. Anytime I touch my miners, I usually sleep around 4 or 5.

Do it asap.

Do it asap.
Activity: 503
Merit: 100
UPDATE:

Copied keystore into new apps data and bang! there's my coins from supr.

Hmmm could be a W10 thing lol. Will start fresh on W10 again tomorrow with clean everything, see how it goes,

Again thanks for the moral support, and where to place those addnodes and how... I was a little confused on that  Cool but we got it now...

Those things will help you ready for next coin Smiley
yep and a special thanks to you on those nodes man,,, was blowing my mind. Still a little new to this algo  Roll Eyes lol

EDIT: I'm so happy now.....
Activity: 241
someone takes a high speed block itself))
for the last 4 hours of audio blocks I found 82mh
UPDATE:

Copied keystore into new apps data and bang! there's my coins from supr.

Hmmm could be a W10 thing lol. Will start fresh on W10 again tomorrow with clean everything, see how it goes,

Again thanks for the moral support, and where to place those addnodes and how... I was a little confused on that  Cool but we got it now...

Those things will help you ready for next coin Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
VRM temperature is much bigger than during ETH mining, why so ?
Jump to: