Author

Topic: 🌱[ANN] SOIL | Environmental | Agriculture | Smart Contracts | Sustainable - page 104. (Read 237604 times)

Activity: 722
Merit: 501
our SOILfaucet is active... http://faucet.soilcoin.xyz
In 3 browsers (Chrome, Opera, Firefox) the "submit" button does not do anything.
Just now, when reloading, I noticed a square being loaded below the submit button, for a few miliseconds, before it disappears again.
Is that a captcha mechanism? Perhaps someone for whom the thing works could post a screenshot how it is supposed to look?
Anyways, no success so far, trying it out.

Hah!

Ctrl-Shift-I --> JavaScript console -->

Uncaught Error: Bootstrap's JavaScript requires jQuery

HTH

thanks. it WAS working when i tested it yesterday, there is a captcha on the page, that could be what youre seeing pop up and then disappear immediately. thanks for pointing that out.
Activity: 446
Merit: 251
I made a new Soil account, and started mining with supernova, the payouts where send to the address, but when i open SOILsafe, its shows a 0 balance on the account, when i use the block explorer, the balance shows that my mined coins are there. What is happening? should i use the command line? what the command to show the accounts balance?

Soil safe is working for me as expected.  Is soilsafe opening the same wallet you mined to?  Any chance you are loading like an old wallet from test net?

synced?
edit: check the block number (in SoilSafe button on the bottom left)

That was the problem, i restarted everything and the coins showed up on both command line and GUI interface.
Make sure you are sync up with the network.
legendary
Activity: 902
Merit: 1001
Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster
In 3 browsers (Chrome, Opera, Firefox) the "submit" button does not do anything.
Just now, when reloading, I noticed a square being loaded below the submit button, for a few miliseconds, before it disappears again.
Is that a captcha mechanism? Perhaps someone for whom the thing works could post a screenshot how it is supposed to look?

Hah!

Ctrl-Shift-I --> JavaScript console -->

Uncaught Error: Bootstrap's JavaScript requires jQuery

HTH
Activity: 601
Merit: 500
I made a new Soil account, and started mining with supernova, the payouts where send to the address, but when i open SOILsafe, its shows a 0 balance on the account, when i use the block explorer, the balance shows that my mined coins are there. What is happening? should i use the command line? what the command to show the accounts balance?

Soil safe is working for me as expected.  Is soilsafe opening the same wallet you mined to?  Any chance you are loading like an old wallet from test net?

synced?
edit: check the block number (in SoilSafe button on the bottom left)
Activity: 115
Merit: 10

Soil safe is working for me as expected.  Is soilsafe opening the same wallet you mined to?  Any chance you are loading like an old wallet from test net?
Activity: 259
Merit: 10

I also lost almost all my soils... I don`t see point of having password on wallet if someone can steal your coins or fork or whatever...

Address check
web3.eth.coinbase

Coin check
web3.fromWei(eth.getBalance(eth.coinbase), "soil")
Activity: 446
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Don't know about that name. In many countries "soil" has faecal connotations.  Tongue
legendary
Almost all my coins i mined just vanished.
Could it be that you saw some coins, directly after mining them - but a while later they were gone?

Then you might have mined "orphans", i.e. someone else won the race to mine the same blocks.

I have seen that in other ETHclone threads, it seems to be happening quite often.

Your "coins" are really only "your" coins after a certain number of confirmations.

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
Why i lose coins (simplified explanation)

1 : you receive shares , you mine the block and get the reward
2 : another ppl receive the same shares and mine the block too and get the reward too.
3 : when the blockchain is reorganized  the fastest miner keeps the reward and balances are updated (for the slowest miner, the block is orphaned)

This is due to latency and extreme fast time block ( during the launch).

hello I lost all the coins to move from the old to the new portfolio some way to recover thanks if you help me I give you a high reward

Did you make a copy of your wallet?

Copy the contents in C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Soil\keystore , then put that copy in the new wallet in the new machine.

USER= login/username credentials

Old hand:
1) Doubleclick  "delete_SOIL_folder.bat" to delete the test-net SOIL folder (important)
2) Doubleclick "new_account.bat" - Set a password. The window should be closing automatically.
3) Doubleclick "soil.bat"
4) (optional) Doubleclick "SOILsafe.bat" for our Gui Wallet

doing so will erase all apart on the old purse was no folder keystore

+1 for speeddemon13 or
If you deleted your kestore folder then you need to use another method to recover your wallet.
Download "recuva" from pririform and try to recover your file. use UTC as keyword to reduce the search. good luck.

hello I could only retrieve these files any ideas?

LOG.old            16347   C:\Users\bejy\AppData\Roaming\Soil\chaindata\ 
LOG.old            395     C:\Users\bejy\AppData\Roaming\Soil\dapp\       
LOG.old            2567    C:\Users\bejy\AppData\Roaming\Soil\nodes\     

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
Selling some SOIL , PM me for details..
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
WTS 3000 Soil for 4.5BTC   Cool
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
The OP doesn't have pool info on it.

our official mining pool is not ready for release, we must needs test it first, but we are close to a product we feel confident in releasing.

They / We were talking about suprnova. ..

our official mining pool is not ready for release, we must needs test it first, but we are close to a product we feel confident in releasing.
disperses .05 SOIL once every 24 hours...

we will keep it up, topping funds from community reserve as neccesary. not a massive balance, to prevent those who abuse wallets with ip switching from attacking it as they do with many BTC faucets and costing community.

enjoy.

When will there be a new block explorer, ie. like etherchain.org .

I messaged them twice already.. Don't seem to be very interested in listing it

we have the basic block explorer, which is suitable for the time being. a more advanced, inclusive explorer will come along, but to build a relevant one with all the features that might be expected, will take some time. we've had talks with block explorer developers, some of them find it hard to port what they have for regular altcoins towards ETH network based crypto. others, we are waiting until exchange inclusion, stable valuation so tht we can offer a compensurate bounty in SOIL to rates that most blockchain explorers would receive from other coins.

barring that, many block explorers for ETH are open source, but just porting one over to SOIL for convenience sake isnt prudent, nor fair play. we WILL have a better featured block explorer up, but considering we've only been active for less than 48 hours, at this very moment it is not our biggest priority. consider that SHF didnt really have a block explorer for two and a half weeks after launch. EXP had their explorer up within a week, but are still tweaking it. block explorers for ETH require a lot of rework for the overall coding, unlike sha256 and scrypt coins where such have been available for a long long time. the overall ETH network is onlya few months old, and even theyre behind their plans for the release of phase 2: homestead.

this is a brand new algo, and it WILL take time to produce something perfect, and its pointless to slap something together as a bridge explorer when the basic information you need is there.

what features of a block explorer do you find necessary above everything else? if a bridge explorer will be built to include more details, what do you find absolutely necessary RIGHT NOW?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

we will keep it up, topping funds from community reserve as neccesary. not a massive balance, to prevent those who abuse wallets with ip switching from attacking it as they do with many BTC faucets and costing community.

enjoy.

Either they are too busy or just lacking the man power, just hope not because of disinterest. Would be a shame to not be more detailed and proactive about even the smallest detail.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

enjoy.

Jump to: