Author

Topic: 🌱[ANN] SOIL | Environmental | Agriculture | Smart Contracts | Sustainable - page 106. (Read 237604 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Six 960 video card how to achieve the normal speed. I only got 10 m
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Is anybody else want to sell SOIL? I'd pay right way.
Activity: 414
Merit: 250

LOL, Look at volumes, the biggest one is 0.1 BTC for 24h. What are you going to trade there? This is a grave for every coin listed there.

While you were there you should have checked ethereum clone coin history. Shift and Expanse both were on Bleutrade before big exchanges and both did very (35+ btc volume) well there. It would be perfect first exchange.

He is absolutely correct. SHIFT and EXPANSE were listed there and their volumes were historically shameful huge.
Activity: 625
Merit: 501

LOL, Look at volumes, the biggest one is 0.1 BTC for 24h. What are you going to trade there? This is a grave for every coin listed there.

While you were there you should have checked ethereum clone coin history. Shift and Expanse both were on Bleutrade before big exchanges and both did very (35+ btc volume) well there. It would be perfect first exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
All users please write to BLEUTRADE - only 10 meessage left.

Who the fuck want these shitty 0-volume exchanges? What we will see there? 1 satoshi bids? SOIL caretakers should apply at least for bittrex and ignore any attempts to be listed on a place like alcurex, etc.

Go show them some love https://twitter.com/bittrexexchange

At this point when you have the vast majority of coins going to a few individuals I'd rather see them dumped on a crappy exchange before we get listed somewhere decent.

It's going to be a dumpfest when we get listed.  After a bit things will even out, but it's gonna be rough with all of the power a few have.

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Why i lose coins (simplified explanation)

1 : you receive shares , you mine the block and get the reward
2 : another ppl receive the same shares and mine the block too and get the reward too.
3 : when the blockchain is reorganized  the fastest miner keeps the reward and balances are updated (for the slowest miner, the block is orphaned)

This is due to latency and extreme fast time block ( during the launch).

hello I lost all the coins to move from the old to the new portfolio some way to recover thanks if you help me I give you a high reward

Did you make a copy of your wallet?

Copy the contents in C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Soil\keystore , then put that copy in the new wallet in the new machine.

USER= login/username credentials

Old hand:
1) Doubleclick  "delete_SOIL_folder.bat" to delete the test-net SOIL folder (important)
2) Doubleclick "new_account.bat" - Set a password. The window should be closing automatically.
3) Doubleclick "soil.bat"
4) (optional) Doubleclick "SOILsafe.bat" for our Gui Wallet

doing so will erase all apart on the old purse was no folder keystore

+1 for speeddemon13 or
If you deleted your kestore folder then you need to use another method to recover your wallet.
Download "recuva" from pririform and try to recover your file. use UTC as keyword to reduce the search. good luck.

That would make is a little difficulty to recover the wallet if you erased all the contents in the C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Soil\keystore.
Like the others said, use an app to recover erase files in the Trash Bin. There's a lot of free ones that work, too many to mention.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
im excited for this coin, im going to mine the shit out of it.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Anyone know the hashrate with any nvidia cards plz..... thx  Smiley

Gtx 750ti: 9.5 Mh/s OC

Gtx 960: 10.5 Mh/s

Gtx 970: 17 - 18 Mh/s

Don't remember exactly, but very closed.
Thx  Smiley
Activity: 37
Merit: 0

2 : another ppl receive the same shares and mine the block too and get the reward too.
3 : when the blockchain is reorganized  the fastest miner keeps the reward and balances are updated (for the slowest miner, the block is orphaned)

hello I lost all the coins to move from the old to the new portfolio some way to recover thanks if you help me I give you a high reward

Copy the contents in C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Soil\keystore , then put that copy in the new wallet in the new machine.

Old hand:
1) Doubleclick  "delete_SOIL_folder.bat" to delete the test-net SOIL folder (important)
2) Doubleclick "new_account.bat" - Set a password. The window should be closing automatically.

+1 for speeddemon13 or
If you deleted your kestore folder then you need to use another method to recover your wallet.
Download "recuva" from pririform and try to recover your file. use UTC as keyword to reduce the search. good luck.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
From Russia with love

Old hand:
1) Doubleclick  "delete_SOIL_folder.bat" to delete the test-net SOIL folder (important)

Check your recycle bin or try a program to recover the files
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

Old hand:
1) Doubleclick  "delete_SOIL_folder.bat" to delete the test-net SOIL folder (important)

Activity: 108
Anyone know the hashrate with any nvidia cards plz..... thx  Smiley

Gtx 750ti: 9.5 Mh/s OC

Gtx 960: 10.5 Mh/s

Gtx 970: 17 - 18 Mh/s

Don't remember exactly, but very closed.

ok, thanks forfast reply

eth.getBlock(eth.blockNumber) to get current block number plus diff.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 3164
Anyone know the hashrate with any nvidia cards plz..... thx  Smiley
legendary
as nodes are added ? and add nodes thanks
Activity: 636
ok, thanks forfast reply
Activity: 108
what is the diff now, can i do something with 100Mh?

20mins mining and no coins?

About 393 Gb now. With 100Mh, it will take about 2 hours to mine a block.
what is the diff now, can i do something with 100Mh?

20mins mining and no coins?

393G
Jump to: