Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 260. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
apparently Sonm, HP and Intel had a meeting during the barca conference, could be interesting!
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
SONM needs some big exchanges in order to increase its price and volume. Binance is good but a few more will be nice.

I talked with some team members, they wil fix this!!!
glad to hear this, because of the many exchange really help growth in the sonm  Smiley

yes. correct. we need to have a bigger or wider market. why not try to add it on bittrex? and on other exchange?  like livecoin, cryptopia, coinexchnage? these exchange is also good to increase the volume for SNM.

they are busy with it ;-) wait and see.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
SONM needs some big exchanges in order to increase its price and volume. Binance is good but a few more will be nice.

glad to hear this, because of the many exchange really help growth in the sonm  Smiley

yes. correct. we need to have a bigger or wider market. why not try to add it on bittrex? and on other exchange?  like livecoin, cryptopia, coinexchnage? these exchange is also good to increase the volume for SNM.
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Congratulations to the SONM investors and holders, the price is over the ICO price now, but I just see it in the binance, I want to know why the price pump a lot, any good news from the dev team?

Yes please check this

https://blog.sonm.io/sonm-monthly-report-72b05fd9bfc8

Thank you for you kind information, I have read this blog update, there are many wonderful technical development and that is why the price pumped a lot in a few days ago, so I think it is right to hold the coin and see what will happen in the next months.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
It seems like we have hit the floor again. I heard that this week we will see news? Which kind of news is it and where can I read something about it exactly?
I just bought today again some of SONM and will see what will happen with them untill next year.
Yes, it is a good time to buy some, the dev team made a blog update on 2nd, October. Maybe you can see much details there.
Activity: 924
Merit: 256

It seems like we have hit the floor again. I heard that this week we will see news? Which kind of news is it and where can I read something about it exactly?
I just bought today again some of SONM and will see what will happen with them untill next year.

yes indeed 2633! not much to buy left.
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Is anyone aware if Binance will support the hard fork to bitcoin gold? Will they credit our account with bitcoin gold automatically if we are holding bitcoin?

This is off topic question better you should ask this from Binance support team to get reply about your concern. Actually majority of the people is not aware of their policy for this upcoming hard fork.
Activity: 209
Merit: 102
Hold, people, a group of whales in a telegram group have posted a message asking the other members to invest their NEO profits in sonm soon, probably mid october, so we'll see it cross the 0.25$ level no problem
It sounds good - but I do not trust such a statement.
It oculd also be the other way around.
If whales are discussing such a topic in a telegram channel and other ones are listening it would lead to a lot of people buying SONM now. And when the price reaches a new ATH the whales would sell.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Is anyone aware if Binance will support the hard fork to bitcoin gold? Will they credit our account with bitcoin gold automatically if we are holding bitcoin?
Activity: 448
Hi guys, I have stored SONM tokens with Bitcoin Trezor, will I be able to collect those fees, or I need to use your wallet?
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Hold, people, a group of whales in a telegram group have posted a message asking the other members to invest their NEO profits in sonm soon, probably mid october, so we'll see it cross the 0.25$ level no problem

Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Activity: 826
I will say it will not be fair to expect huge spike in the market without completion of the product. What I am glad for that people began to understand the importance of the project and that is why lot of trading was going on last days. True and realistically we should expectations period somewhere in Q1 2018.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I`m hodling. That`s a good project. I think that the price will rise
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
We should to HODL! Waiting for 0.3 version

HODL! That is the only option my dear friend.

Market cap is incredibly small right now. In 1 year this can very easily become 100x, just look at the explosion in market caps of the other top coins.

All this money going into crypto, all of us need to pick the pearls, and drive lambos in the future Smiley  

I do hodl SONM. But I think 100x gain in a year is way too optimistic. This would give it marketcap over 4 billion, meaning it would be amongst top 5 coins. You could say that in year's time so much fresh money will be invested into crypto so other coins would also grow and 4 billion wouldn't make it in the top five. But there are a lot new projects coming out all the time and large portions of new money could be invested in to those projects, so top coins' marketcap might not rise as fast as we are used to.

If we compare SONM to Golem as it's close competitor a x5 time rise in price of SONM would mean it surpassed Golem's marketcap already. I know many believe SONM is superior technology to Golem. But I think both could coexist. Competiton is healthy anyways because it would make both teams work harder to beat the other. Don't forget Golem is older project, closer to production phase than SONM. And if SONM went up x100 it would make it worth x25 market cap of Golem. That's why I think SONM going up by x5 is realistic, but x100 isn't possible in a year.

I agree with most of your point. I think sonm will go to 10x in next year end. We will have a market cap of under 1 billion.
its very good news about sonm token holders
and soon we will see big pump on sonm token in next year
already sonm got pretty good volume and many exchanges looking at sonm token to being list on their exchange 
so be patience sonm token holders we will see its value much more then current value
Activity: 50
Merit: 0

Market cap is incredibly small right now. In 1 year this can very easily become 100x, just look at the explosion in market caps of the other top coins.

All this money going into crypto, all of us need to pick the pearls, and drive lambos in the future Smiley  

I do hodl SONM. But I think 100x gain in a year is way too optimistic. This would give it marketcap over 4 billion, meaning it would be amongst top 5 coins. You could say that in year's time so much fresh money will be invested into crypto so other coins would also grow and 4 billion wouldn't make it in the top five. But there are a lot new projects coming out all the time and large portions of new money could be invested in to those projects, so top coins' marketcap might not rise as fast as we are used to.

If we compare SONM to Golem as it's close competitor a x5 time rise in price of SONM would mean it surpassed Golem's marketcap already. I know many believe SONM is superior technology to Golem. But I think both could coexist. Competiton is healthy anyways because it would make both teams work harder to beat the other. Don't forget Golem is older project, closer to production phase than SONM. And if SONM went up x100 it would make it worth x25 market cap of Golem. That's why I think SONM going up by x5 is realistic, but x100 isn't possible in a year.

I agree with most of your point. I think sonm will go to 10x in next year end. We will have a market cap of under 1 billion.
Activity: 218

Words of wisdom. Nothing to add.
Jump to: