Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 263. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 102
some news:  SONM had few fruitful conversations with Intel, Microsoft, HP
https://twitter.com/Crypto_wizzard/status/915928293731381248

Hi all, if this is real that will be a great news. Interest is raising around SONM and hopefully will get the price that deserve.

Keep posting news an hodl Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Just sold some of my Neblio to go in SONM so guys please go 10% more down so I can buy more... Thanks Wink
Same here, sold all my Golem and switched to SONM. Looking forward for Arch 0.3, can't wait for it, and not just because of the price.  Cheesy
You made the right decision

It looks like a really mighty project... Tell me please what wallets do you use for storing SONM?
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Not sure if anyone of you are on Coinfund slack channel, but some member just sent me a message,
that SONM will be listed on bittrex in a few days, but when I asked him for source he didn't answer back.
So maybe just some rumor.

Probably just a rumor, but I do believe Bittrex will have to list some new coins soon if they want to stay relevant. Binance is adding lots of good new coins each month and Bittrex is going to fall behind if they don't do something. I could easily see Bittrex listing some new ones like SONM, SALT, KNC, WTC, LINK, ZRX, LRC
Yeah, If Bittrex don't start listing new tokens people will switch to exchangers that does like Binance. I really hope that Bittrex adds SONM along with some other tokens.

rumors spread faster than the plague. Bittrex is not adding new coins as far as I know, but perhaps by the end of october we might get some news, I heared the sonm devs are actively pursuing both bittrex and poloniex to get listed on both before the year is over
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Not sure if anyone of you are on Coinfund slack channel, but some member just sent me a message,
that SONM will be listed on bittrex in a few days, but when I asked him for source he didn't answer back.

Probably just a rumor, but I do believe Bittrex will have to list some new coins soon if they want to stay relevant. Binance is adding lots of good new coins each month and Bittrex is going to fall behind if they don't do something. I could easily see Bittrex listing some new ones like SONM, SALT, KNC, WTC, LINK, ZRX, LRC
Yeah, If Bittrex don't start listing new tokens people will switch to exchangers that does like Binance. I really hope that Bittrex adds SONM along with some other tokens.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Bittrex is not adding much token in their list. Now that they are considered one of the major exchange already the heads of those owners are now just sticking to where they can earn the most like hosting ADA ICO.

if adding snm is considered,  why only now? its still good though
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Just sold some of my Neblio to go in SONM so guys please go 10% more down so I can buy more... Thanks Wink
Same here, sold all my Golem and switched to SONM. Looking forward for Arch 0.3, can't wait for it, and not just because of the price.  Cheesy
You made the right decision
Merit: 101

Activity: 131
can someone explain why eBTC is much more than SONM ?  sonm has nevertheless a product in the future!
why is it so ?
I don't understand why people buy eBTC. It's only a ERC20 token, nothing related to Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
Merit: 101

They have been holding steady in this 3800-4200sat range and I don't think it will go much below that. Wallet release should push this above 5k easily.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Activity: 350
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
can someone explain why eBTC is much more than SONM ?  sonm has nevertheless a product in the future!
why is it so ?

ebtc was pumped which  why all those who promoted ebtc are hijacking threads to promote it. later you'll see its going to be dumped. ebtc is worthless just as how old coins will die out. try hijacking more threads to promote ebtc. maybe you bought at a higher price leaving you holding a bag with less yiur investment.
ebtc rise too much recently.i also think it will down soon.i do not find the token’s characteristic.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Wait until they get added to Bittrex then it will be nice.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Looking forward to the solid news next week.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
can someone explain why eBTC is much more than SONM ?  sonm has nevertheless a product in the future!
why is it so ?

ebtc was pumped which  why all those who promoted ebtc are hijacking threads to promote it. later you'll see its going to be dumped. ebtc is worthless just as how old coins will die out. try hijacking more threads to promote ebtc. maybe you bought at a higher price leaving you holding a bag with less yiur investment.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
can someone explain why eBTC is much more than SONM ?  sonm has nevertheless a product in the future!
why is it so ?

No idea, they recently did an airdrop so maybe the increased volume attracted some whales
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
why is it so ?
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
I thibk with latest updates,sonm will go to moon and in next days we will see 10k satoshi.What do you guys say?

I think SONM can go up to 50 cent in the next 2-3 Weeks.

50 cent might be a bit on the positive side, But I believe it will increase coming months.

It's also nice to compare SONM with Golem, see this post:
https://blog.sonm.io/the-definitive-showdown-between-golem-iexec-and-now-it-is-sonm-30daf65870da

FYI:
SONM's market cap is less than 60 million.
GOLEM's market cap is almost 200 million.

GOLLEM's supply is also 2 times as much as SONM's supply.

Yeah, SONM has the potential to go 3x from 4k satoshis. The coin supply doesn't matter much but SONM can still reach and be at par with GOLEM.
This breakthrough will be closer to the release, that's when many will remember how they merged into x2-x3 and will bite their elbows! Such a story will be repeated time after time.
Jump to: