Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 264. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Soon SONM will take me to MOON! Cool
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
some news:  SONM had few fruitful conversations with Intel, Microsoft, HP
https://twitter.com/Crypto_wizzard/status/915928293731381248
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
From 4 cents to what it is now. Wow!
Activity: 649
Merit: 257
I discover this projet yesterday with the pump.
Very good marketing and competitor against iexec
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
You guys are right. Don't forget that GNT (Golem) reached almost 580 million usd in capitalization around mid June 2017

Ok all the market at that time was terribly bullish and crazy, but could happen again very soon. Next time will be SONM turn Smiley

So, spread the news and make your friends/followers buy SONM
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
I thibk with latest updates,sonm will go to moon and in next days we will see 10k satoshi.What do you guys say?

I think SONM can go up to 50 cent in the next 2-3 Weeks.

50 cent might be a bit on the positive side, But I believe it will increase coming months.

It's also nice to compare SONM with Golem, see this post:
https://blog.sonm.io/the-definitive-showdown-between-golem-iexec-and-now-it-is-sonm-30daf65870da

FYI:
SONM's market cap is less than 60 million.
GOLEM's market cap is almost 200 million.

GOLLEM's supply is also 2 times as much as SONM's supply.

Golem had first movers advantage, that's it. I don't think its a bad project at all, I think both can live side by side and have their own niche, but Sonm should be worth a lot more, at least just as much as golem
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
I can see that there is a renewed interest in this project, the price is now at ICO price and those that sold at 1500sat now would have missed out, I hope the value will increase as more developmental updates are being released

Equally there are many happy faces from those who bought from the dumpers at 1500 sats! Still a good time to buy for those who don't want to miss out completely, it will surpass golem's marketcap eventually
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I can see that there is a renewed interest in this project, the price is now at ICO price and those that sold at 1500sat now would have missed out, I hope the value will increase as more developmental updates are being released
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
can i earn dividends when I have my amount of SONM at MEW?
Thanks for the answer!

It's not dividends but the network fee which is distributed in the form of rewards to SONM token holders. Due to this word, I believe we are some inches away from making it to bittrex and some of the top exchanges.I hope the whitepaper has been corrected to reflect the "network fee" word.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Paaarty people make some mottafking noooooise  Shocked Shocked Grin i know an oracle and she said that SONM is goin to MOOOOON Kiss Kiss Cheesy

So fasten ur Fking seatbelts because engine is already started...I can feel the moonrocket POWWA in my bodyyyy Shocked Shocked Grin
Activity: 4
agree, sonm will probably surpass GOLEM soon...
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
can i earn dividends when I have my amount of SONM at MEW?
Thanks for the answer!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I thibk with latest updates,sonm will go to moon and in next days we will see 10k satoshi.What do you guys say?

50 cent might be a bit on the positive side, But I believe it will increase coming months.

https://blog.sonm.io/the-definitive-showdown-between-golem-iexec-and-now-it-is-sonm-30daf65870da

FYI:

I am of the opinion SONM market cap will surpass GNT market cap by the end of the year.So the price needs to be almost 2x-3x for that to happen and it looks nearly possible.
Activity: 291
Enterprise Blockchain Solutions

FYI:

Activity: 334

sure , SONM will bring new good news soon , i am waitting for  the wallet release later and will pump soon .
Activity: 119
Merit: 10

Activity: 524
Merit: 502
Price is slightly dropped today but will dubble by next month after the wallet release  Grin
Well its an obvious downtrend atm.
Activity: 897
Merit: 284
Activity: 50
Price is slightly dropped today but will dubble by next month after the wallet release  Grin
Activity: 524
Merit: 502
SONM has established very good floor at above 4k satoshi after seeing in this speculation 0.00004900 BTC approximately. All that consolidation with lot of volume in hundreds of Bitcoins will be helpful to sustain price now at very good and reasonable floor. These floor are also very attractive for new investments as more money comes when token is rising up.

Naa its still inflated, there are many coins like this. It will drop to around 2500 as there are too many whales. once one sells it will crash hard.
Jump to: