Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 265. (Read 444821 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
SONM has established very good floor at above 4k satoshi after seeing in this speculation 0.00004900 BTC approximately. All that consolidation with lot of volume in hundreds of Bitcoins will be helpful to sustain price now at very good and reasonable floor. These floor are also very attractive for new investments as more money comes when token is rising up.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Once this gets more developed, SONM will be big.

yes it definitely will. its just that people cant wait for the development so they just dump their tokens, didn't know they just dump a great coin. im happy im still holding my tokens up to this day.  Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
3... 2... 1... Launch!
Been away from this thread for a bit

Is there any reason for the recent price increase?
Activity: 490
I found this project 2 weeks ago and decided to join. I know price was below ICO and it can't be any better but if I could I will buy already, still waiting for FIAT. I didn't expect lower price, just didn't have spare ETH...
Activity: 210
Last 48h surprised me. I wanted to get on board with SONM but current price (100%+) is not that attractive anymore.
I am forced To wait for price to stabilise. This is just a small reminder that crypto can be unpredictable.

yew have been waiting for far too long. I got mine when it was 1600 & 1700 sats. Wait a month more and when the wallet releases this price can go double again. So think carefully about waiting.
Activity: 490
Last 48h surprised me. I wanted to get on board with SONM but current price (100%+) is not that attractive anymore.
I am forced To wait for price to stabilise. This is just a small reminder that crypto can be unpredictable.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
What is your guess about the total coinmarketcap in 2022 and SONM share of it? https://twitter.com/Sentti_official/status/915536544169168896

This Is a Long-term Investment. HODL. #SONMOON

In 5 years it'll probably be at around 3 billion (given the overall expected growth of the market and sonms development and recent improvements), giving each coin around 10$ in value

i think 5$ in value is more reasonable for SONM in 5 years,,
but this is crypto, who knows thr price will going
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Hi guys,

nice progress in the last two days. I'm positive impressed not only for the price but for the general interest which SONM is having and for the further development.

I think the price can be higher and as a matter of fact I'm not going to sell it even though it took more than 3 months to recover from the ico price.

Let's see what will happen Smiley

Keys to success for new projects:
-dedicated experienced team (dev, marketing, etc)
-good concept
-dedicated community
-cash to fund the startup

SONM has all of the above
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
What is your guess about the total coinmarketcap in 2022 and SONM share of it? https://twitter.com/Sentti_official/status/915536544169168896

In 5 years it'll probably be at around 3 billion (given the overall expected growth of the market and sonms development and recent improvements), giving each coin around 10$ in value

I agree that this is for a long term investment or hold. SONM is head to head with another same project I think but SONM  is what I prefer because of  its good development handling the project. Great job.
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
what is the difference between Sonm and Elastic ?
which one should i invest ?
when Sonm will be listed on Bittrex and polo ?
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Hi guys,

nice progress in the last two days. I'm positive impressed not only for the price but for the general interest which SONM is having and for the further development.

I think the price can be higher and as a matter of fact I'm not going to sell it even though it took more than 3 months to recover from the ico price.

Let's see what will happen Smiley

Activity: 218
does anyone know what the ico price was in btc?

It was about 4500 satoshi. I was really dissapointed seeing the price so low for so long, but it looks ok now. To the moon!
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
does anyone know what the ico price was in btc?
Activity: 203
BITG & CHX & FTX Community

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I am positively surprised by the development of the price. I would not have expected that quickly.
now times what happens until december happens and how the course develops then
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
If SONM reaches $1, that translates to a market cap of about 330M. That's highly likely, I would say.

Golem currently has a market cap of about 200M, and they don't even have an alpha.

They do have several alpha versions. Latest is Brass Golem Alpha2 0.8.1.
https://blog.golemproject.net/brass-golem-alpha2-0-8-1-47aa14efa5f3

Many holders got desperate with Golem because it takes very long for them to make the Brass Golem, but there were never any set days they would promise. So Brass Golem can come out any time and it would be surprise news and just as with SONM today it would go to the moon.

But I think SONM deserves the marketcap of Golem anyway. I like both projects and hold both. I didn't even think of selling my SONM today.

2018 will be the year of SONM

i just bought 50k  and put it in cold wallet

i believe in this team!

the price still moving up and for sure if this project listed as well inside trex and polo I'm sure this will rise up more, maybe riding is a key
to earn a lot in the next few months, buy and hold and keep your coin better investment that will bring huge success.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
wow nice progress today ! I could sell some at 4700sat but now buy back at 4k and wait for it to go higher Smiley
SONMOON
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I just bought $60 worth just to see what happens. Mainly because when a waller has been released in the past - nearly every time there is a slight price bump.

That being said, and to take it seriously I need to know

1) E.T.A. on wallet ?
2) When is 'mining' software going to be released
3) What algorithim is it going to be using ?
4) What are estimations for mining results, like a basic calculator for hash rate / mined coins

There's a lot to this project that makes me ask,Why did I just invest in this ? Why did it sell out in four days ? There's literally absolutely nothiing at all to this right now - period.

I am going to buy some Electroneum as it seems to have massive potential. Their biggest seling point is "Mining on a smart phone" which I saw this potentially will offer with other gaming systems etc as well. If they can give us some kind of an idea on how this will all work it would help a lot.

Nobody is going to invest strongly into this coin on anything but speculation at this point. I don't understand where anything real to this project is Huh

SNM is coin???, uhm, god to know...
i see you just retarde fuck which dont know anything, so get the fuck out of here, and go buy yur shits,
no one is interested in you, retard...

and yeah your just a lazy fuck, there is lots of info, but you want everything in front of your nose,
and what am talking about, just fuck offffffff.............
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
If SONM reaches $1, that translates to a market cap of about 330M. That's highly likely, I would say.

Golem currently has a market cap of about 200M, and they don't even have an alpha.

They do have several alpha versions. Latest is Brass Golem Alpha2 0.8.1.
https://blog.golemproject.net/brass-golem-alpha2-0-8-1-47aa14efa5f3

Many holders got desperate with Golem because it takes very long for them to make the Brass Golem, but there were never any set days they would promise. So Brass Golem can come out any time and it would be surprise news and just as with SONM today it would go to the moon.

But I think SONM deserves the marketcap of Golem anyway. I like both projects and hold both. I didn't even think of selling my SONM today.

2018 will be the year of SONM

i just bought 50k  and put it in cold wallet

i believe in this team!

Wish I could buy 50k sonm, it is going straight to the moon! But price seems to be around 4K sats anyway which is double when it was first listed on the binance exchange. A good time to hold any amount of sonm
Jump to: