Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 356. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Oh wow, SONM still exists!

Totally forgot I even had this massive pile stashed on my ETH wallet...

Well, I guess I'll go back to forgetting I had them. Hopefully next time it's actually worth something
Activity: 1330
Merit: 533
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Check the roadmap guys, do not expect anything extraordinary outside of those milestones it will take time for sonm to gain ground. https://blog.sonm.io/sonms-technical-roadmap-954b4718a89d
I was expecting a three to four month time for the final product release so disappointing  Sad Sad
Just be patient maybe by improving its price of Ethereum then SONM price also get better
When we see the roadmap of SONM will be long enough to ready all
So just play it and follow the market direction
yes bitcoin soft fork is over and now the prices of bitcoin and eth will rise
and with rise of eth coin eth based tokens will also rise so hold you sonm little more and see
i think atleast 3 months sonm will need more to rach its ICO price

It looks like the BCC is going to take over ETH in few days. I think they are planning to wipe off the alts. Sonm should consider some better exchanges. BCC is a good proof of what good exchanges can do.

lol as if bcc is rising because of "good exchanges"  Cheesy

Yes, indeed. Bittrex is where the money is. Smiley

BCC is just another altcoin with stolen Bitcoin brand. It is pure hype and nothing more. I don't know who is buying for such a huge prices. Idiots.

Yes, they stole Bitcoin brand which has a highest level of awareness among all cryptos. That's why BCC absorbed huge liquidity.

That's ok to have alternative coins with low fees which is lower than bitcoin transaction fees. Everything is clear and investors cant see any point to hurry up project. If you dont read the whitepaper i suggest you to do that.

Can you then tell me why bitcore is $1.50 this meant to be a superior fork of btc.
Check the roadmap guys, do not expect anything extraordinary outside of those milestones it will take time for sonm to gain ground. https://blog.sonm.io/sonms-technical-roadmap-954b4718a89d
I was expecting a three to four month time for the final product release so disappointing  Sad Sad
Just be patient maybe by improving its price of Ethereum then SONM price also get better
and with rise of eth coin eth based tokens will also rise so hold you sonm little more and see

It looks like the BCC is going to take over ETH in few days. I think they are planning to wipe off the alts. Sonm should consider some better exchanges. BCC is a good proof of what good exchanges can do.

BCC is just another altcoin with stolen Bitcoin brand. It is pure hype and nothing more. I don't know who is buying for such a huge prices. Idiots.

Mate most people like us who are invested in cryptos are idiots for general public. Sonm can pump like bcc if it’s got listed in bigger exchanges this is waht the investors want. Who care about the product in this crypto world bitcore is better than bcc but see the price difference.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003

Yes, they stole Bitcoin brand which has a highest level of awareness among all cryptos. That's why BCC absorbed huge liquidity.

That's ok to have alternative coins with low fees which is lower than bitcoin transaction fees. Everything is clear and investors cant see any point to hurry up project. If you dont read the whitepaper i suggest you to do that.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

It seems the update from devs doesn't affect the price that much.

Yea, probably because of this recent bitcoin pump and yobit starting to trade BCC at price of .16 BTC most people are cashing out from alt-coin to get more BCC

I think right now the price of BCC is really very high and is unpredictable in the market. Soon many panic people will start dumping the BCC coin because people who hold Bitcoin will get equivalent BCC into their account. So they might dump the coins in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
so next release is v.0.3 — Arch (September 2017):

hoping for some good rally during that time...
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
I am waiting to hear some good news in next session with Sonm community which is going to be organized on Friday. Last updates are quite hopeful and looks well balanced when you see the all activities have been carried on https://github.com/sonm-io specially.

Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Semux!
I think at the same time they need to concentrate on listing in major exchanges because with small exchanges we are able to get only little volumes. Big whales will enter the market only when it is listed on major exchanges. I hope you are working in back ground we can understand you.

SONM team need to look towards listing on bigger exchanges like Bittrex and Poloniex, most of the exchanges on which the project is listed on can't sustain the price. the price has dropped from 4700sat of the ICO price to 1400sat, that is a significant drop and do have impact on ones portfolio

Exchange is not a problem at all. I believe that actual development and some support issues was the reason bittrex didn't list them.

The price drop is really big, but keep in mind that it's one of the biggest ICO out there.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I think at the same time they need to concentrate on listing in major exchanges because with small exchanges we are able to get only little volumes. Big whales will enter the market only when it is listed on major exchanges. I hope you are working in back ground we can understand you.

SONM team need to look towards listing on bigger exchanges like Bittrex and Poloniex, most of the exchanges on which the project is listed on can't sustain the price. the price has dropped from 4700sat of the ICO price to 1400sat, that is a significant drop and do have impact on ones portfolio
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
If anyone wants to dump their sonm, just join novaexchange and sell it. Otherwise, wait 13 months for the product release (if it reaches that stage) and the price will moon.

If no patience, then cut your losses and invest with other coins. Maybe within 13 months you will regain your losses elsewhere and even make a profit if done wisely
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
I was expecting a three to four month time for the final product release so disappointing  Sad Sad
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
I was expecting a three to four month time for the final product release so disappointing  Sad Sad
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Don't think there will be any big move up any time soon. Look at iexec project, they have a legit and proven team and are working steadily with regular updates + on  track regarding roadmap, but still price  has steadily dropped below ico price. So think about what you can expect from a more dubios, unproven team which also has late mover disadvantage. Golem's bull run was becuase it had first mover advantage + over hype market situation of may/june, but is now also going down steadily. Don't expect any magic to happen before first product release. The real question is if sonm team are able to deliver at all.
Jump to: