Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 358. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 100
The amount of people girling about the ICO price in here is ridiculous...I was a part of the ICO, yeah it was a mistake, but since, I've been able to lower my avg share cost close to 50-60% of ICO price.

it sure is gonna be nice when all of the weak hands leave this thread, you won't be missed at all.

For my real Sonm heads that's LOCKED THE FUCK IN, STRONG HANDS BABY, WE AIN'T NEW TO THIS WE TRUE TO THIS!!
Activity: 429
Merit: 101
Greetings!

We've done a lot of work this month:

1) We finished the bounty campaign! We're wery gratefull to all the participants for their assistance in promoting the product development.
2) Our development team made significant updates of the product (see more: https://github.com/sonm-io)
3) Another good news in our blog.sonm.io:
Nodes communication at the sonm platform Whisper and Discovery https://goo.gl/wSSvng
Friday session with SONM team members https://goo.gl/wSSvng
LISK Evangelist Denis Smirnov became our consultant https://goo.gl/oQCa96

Please note that we stick to the roadmap (https://wiki.sonm.io/doku.php?id=roadmap) and we always try to answer all your questions in social media

Contact us:
Telegram eng = https://t.me/sonm_eng
Slack: https://sonmio.signup.team/
Twitter - @sonmdevelopment
Reddit - r/sonmio
FB - facebook.com/SONMproject

Stay tuned,
Community SONM
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
i sold 60% of my coins last week @ 1970 sat..

now thinking to buy or not.. since price has dropped more...
Mother of coins / platfrom are ETH, were now price down. I'm not sure to given you suggest buy or not. but if you have rest money may you can bought token.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
i sold 60% of my coins last week @ 1970 sat..

now thinking to buy or not.. since price has dropped more...
Activity: 196
Merit: 29
W12 – Smart contract technology for business for b
Inside info from #sonm CMO
Hand in the mouth. Branch in the U.K. #SONM. Soon!

https://twitter.com/sonmdevelopment/status/892015130891956227
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
I lost now 4 BTC on this. When it will raise? Or better sell and cut looses?

This is much hard to tell when price will get recover if you will sell this coin than it will real loss. I think this is good option forget about this investment by end of this year I hope than it will move to ICO price to get back your initial money but mostly it depend on a person what plan he have.
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
Cryptopia include coins that do not have financing, many coins that are simply created for a joke. Is this project so weak?
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
Im wondering why sonm still not on bittrex? as I remember team said after everyone got their coins we will go tru bittrex. But still just on liqui

maybe this coment will give you answer.

His answer is bittrex exchange will not accept coin that have the concept of dividends,you can see ICN, TAAS until now can not list in bittrex

Why is EDG listed?

Because, maybe edg accept the rules of bittrex or whatever it is.
Do you think it easy to be listed on the market?
Or, did you know bittrex got more comment about the scam coins that went into the market, less than 2 years ago.
Of course they will not do it again.

And I don't believe listing on Bittrex will be the solution.

Regardless if Bittrex is the solution, we need a bigger exchange with more liquidity.

They might want to get listed first on cryptopia, I find this exchange trustworthy which can help pick up volume for this token.  I don;t think someone who is really willing to hold SNM is trading it on yobit. we know the exchange won't update when something comes up. But still its bigger exchange that is very needed. Bittrex or polo.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Im wondering why sonm still not on bittrex? as I remember team said after everyone got their coins we will go tru bittrex. But still just on liqui

His answer is bittrex exchange will not accept coin that have the concept of dividends,you can see ICN, TAAS until now can not list in bittrex

Why is EDG listed?

Or, did you know bittrex got more comment about the scam coins that went into the market, less than 2 years ago.

Regardless if Bittrex is the solution, we need a bigger exchange with more liquidity.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501

Why is EDG listed?

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

Why is EDG listed?

Why is EDG listed?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Use your head.
You're being tricked by a whale who wants to lower the cost
Puts low orders on their own, sells them from weaker hands.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Don't think price at 100sat is that unrealistic though Grin
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
I lost now 4 BTC on this. When it will raise? Or better sell and cut looses?

That's your own choice, man. All of us lost money.
Only the damned liars--the dev teams won. That's our fault to believe those Russian thieves.

I already cut lose since a month ago
I hate to waiting for more,without news about project development

I too bought it around 1800 sat,so to sell it atleast at ICO price of 5k sat,but this has gone down close to 1200 sat on liqui today.Looks like I should have waited more to buy very very cheap today.
Activity: 616
Merit: 114
Bountylord.com
SONM IS THE BIGGEST SCAM EVER IN CRYPTO FEW RUSSIAN DEV KIDS WITH A CEO THAT CAN'T EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH ....

THEY PRETEND THAT THEY UPDATE THE CODE ON GIT-HUB LOL

SOON 100 SAT!!  INVESTORS WILL GET TIRED AFTER 1 YEAR AND THEY WILL KEEP THE ICO MONEY (THEY WILL SPEND 1-2 MILLIONS FOR DEVELOPMENT AND SHIT SO IT LOOKS LIKE IS NOT A SCAM LOL

LETS SEE THE NEXT RUSSIAN  ICO HOW MANY MILLIONS WILL MAKE  Grin Grin Grin

Do you really think that scam has nationality? Russian, Albanian, Australian, Egyptian - any ICO could be successful if there are honest people and good idea.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
In any project you have to choose wait or move on to next. Sonm isn't done yet because it will have to start first which didn't take place. I have put my tokens aside and will allow the team as much time as they want to deliver. There is no sense to sell now at this price better let yourself flow with the wind to take you where it is heading.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
SONM IS THE BIGGEST SCAM EVER IN CRYPTO FEW RUSSIAN DEV KIDS WITH A CEO THAT CAN'T EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH ....

THEY PRETEND THAT THEY UPDATE THE CODE ON GIT-HUB LOL

SOON 100 SAT!!  INVESTORS WILL GET TIRED AFTER 1 YEAR AND THEY WILL KEEP THE ICO MONEY (THEY WILL SPEND 1-2 MILLIONS FOR DEVELOPMENT AND SHIT SO IT LOOKS LIKE IS NOT A SCAM LOL

LETS SEE THE NEXT RUSSIAN  ICO HOW MANY MILLIONS WILL MAKE  Grin Grin Grin

Imagine if they release at least half of what they promised.  I'm willing to take the risk.

That's dolores! I remember him I think it  was ICN or WAVES was released to the market. He did spread everything just to pull the price down of a token only to find out he is also buying thousands of it. If he fud a token, that means the chances of this token to be big is much bigger than you can imagine. Dolores is your gauge.
Jump to: