Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 359. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
I lost now 4 BTC on this. When it will raise? Or better sell and cut looses?

That's your own choice, man. All of us lost money.
Only the damned liars--the dev teams won. That's our fault to believe those Russian thieves.

I already cut lose since a month ago
I hate to waiting for more,without news about project development

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

That's your own choice, man. All of us lost money.
Only the damned liars--the dev teams won. That's our fault to believe those Russian thieves.
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
People in this space have short memory especially when the price of a well hyped project is hyped, Golem went to less than 1000sat after the ICO and move to 22000sat after that. SONM is a long term project and I will continue to add more to my portfolio especially at the current price

exactly. people just want a high price in a blink of an eye where in fact all of the projects is for a long term.. yes they can do a short trade for a quicky profit. but if they want to have the true value of the coin then its for long term..
I'm disappointed with this project, I was warned not to invest in it a day before ICO, at the time I found it exaggerated, but it's clear that there was lack of organization and clairvoyance in the actions, I bought some after ICO, maybe things will change.

i also got shit from this .
u know , at the first i am very happy because the ICO end faster than ICO time , token sold soo quickly ,
i think i choose the right for now,
but , another dust .
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
I'm disappointed with this project, I was warned not to invest in it a day before ICO, at the time I found it exaggerated, but it's clear that there was lack of organization and clairvoyance in the actions, I bought some after ICO, maybe things will change.
legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1011
It can't list on trex due to paying dividends, but how about other exchanges like polo - same problem?

Polo is bigger than bittrex,
If bittrex rejects SONM,are u think sonm still have a chance to listed on polo ?
"Paying dividends" is a real problem for the US based exchanges. If SONM  wants to get listed on Trex or Polo, then they should implement some "buy back" system instead of paying dividends.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
It can't list on trex due to paying dividends, but how about other exchanges like polo - same problem?

If bittrex rejects SONM,are u think sonm still have a chance to listed on polo ?
As me  know for those project / token using dividends can't be listed on big market like poloniex or bittrex. Big chance for big market is kraken
Activity: 196
Merit: 29
W12 – Smart contract technology for business for b

EDG listed?

Thanks all sellers

Highest Bid 0.00001366 BTC
Max Amount 137901.46373788 SNM

Activity: 798
Merit: 281
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
There is one question.
Have developers ever said why?
Why is sonm unable to get to Bitex?
His answer is bittrex exchange will not accept coin that have the concept of dividends,you can see ICN, TAAS until now can not list in bittrex

But SONM team has come out to denial the report that they are dividends paying projects, I really don't think exchange matter now, because bigger exchange doesn't mean some people will not sell below the ICO price, untill all weak hands and bounty dumpers are out of the scene the price will not go up. i hope by then I would have increase my holdings significantly
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
There is one question.
His answer is bittrex exchange will not accept coin that have the concept of dividends,you can see ICN, TAAS until now can not list in bittrex
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
People in this space have short memory especially when the price of a well hyped project is hyped, Golem went to less than 1000sat after the ICO and move to 22000sat after that. SONM is a long term project and I will continue to add more to my portfolio especially at the current price

Some ICO's fall below the ICO price, this is the time for those who don't buy in ICO, this is also good because it eliminates weak hands.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

Indeed after few months situation will turned into favor of long term investors still so many trolls around us that's why I think whales are not done yet. Advisory board has very reputable name so that it is good sign to buy more while it's cheap so it will help us to make huge profit with nice portfolio.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
There is one question.
I have a reason for something, and it can be resolved over time so I can go to Bitex
Or I just can not get it for no reason at all. Just wait.
I do not know if you are saying this.

Sales people do not matter.
Buy Fields will get incredible profits.
Collecting them at very good prices.

https://github.com/Sokel
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
SONM IS THE BIGGEST SCAM EVER IN CRYPTO FEW RUSSIAN DEV KIDS WITH A CEO THAT CAN'T EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH ....

THEY PRETEND THAT THEY UPDATE THE CODE ON GIT-HUB LOL

SOON 100 SAT!!  INVESTORS WILL GET TIRED AFTER 1 YEAR AND THEY WILL KEEP THE ICO MONEY (THEY WILL SPEND 1-2 MILLIONS FOR DEVELOPMENT AND SHIT SO IT LOOKS LIKE IS NOT A SCAM LOL

LETS SEE THE NEXT RUSSIAN  ICO HOW MANY MILLIONS WILL MAKE  Grin Grin Grin

Imagine if they release at least half of what they promised.  I'm willing to take the risk.
SONM IS THE BIGGEST SCAM EVER IN CRYPTO FEW RUSSIAN DEV KIDS WITH A CEO THAT CAN'T EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH ....

THEY PRETEND THAT THEY UPDATE THE CODE ON GIT-HUB LOL

SOON 100 SAT!!  INVESTORS WILL GET TIRED AFTER 1 YEAR AND THEY WILL KEEP THE ICO MONEY (THEY WILL SPEND 1-2 MILLIONS FOR DEVELOPMENT AND SHIT SO IT LOOKS LIKE IS NOT A SCAM LOL

LETS SEE THE NEXT RUSSIAN  ICO HOW MANY MILLIONS WILL MAKE  Grin Grin Grin

Your projects that you said you are scam are profitable.

no buy support with......withdraws not done yet.....will hit 8k sat in the next days.... Grin Grin Grin

those who dump under 1$ per coin will regret it badly... just like I am when I dumped ETH around 70 cents... or BTC when it was 4$... I've learnt my lessons... strong hands will profit hard on komodo... just sit back and watch

Grin Grin Grin Grin 1$ HuhHuh/  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

for now i will sit back and see 0.08 $  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Please do us a favor and sell... then when it pass 5$ come back and cry... goodbye

sell?? what to sell? lol ...i will not buy even at 5k sat....this token has no value...it's like rise...i have my money on btc..and maybe i will invest at stratis..when it hit's 7k sat  Wink i am a shark not a fish ... Grin Grin

After that date the KMD was $ 2.50.
Jump to: