Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 382. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Wait two month. It comes a good time
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
I think SONM team left the project after collecting some big amounts in the ICO. Can anybody find them whether they are active in any of the channels they are using before? Because I don't see any updates from them anywhere in those channels.

Supercomputer and blah, blah, blah ... A simple bot-net (pool) that solves the customer's problems. Imagine. This super computer will expand and gain computing power of more than 51% of the power of any of the existing coins! What will happen?
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
I think SONM team left the project after collecting some big amounts in the ICO. Can anybody find them whether they are active in any of the channels they are using before? Because I don't see any updates from them anywhere in those channels.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
SONM to the MOON! Lol!

Grab the opportunity while you can HODL. I bought more SONM while the price is below the ICO price 1400 sat.

I'll wait till SONM makes an update for us investor.
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
Hi all,

does somebody know pre-ico investors get to their sonm-tokens? On the official crowdsale page there is just a hint in the FAQ that the process will be announced on the crowdsale page - but I can't find more detail instructions there?

Any other news about the pre-ico tokens?
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Give time to the developers! Everything will be OK!
Yeah!
You're right!
I'm totally forget I was in this shit coin! Hope it will turn to gold shit in near future

If you have any relation with mr Putin cercle,you will get them,maybe in pieces but you will get them,otherwise very hard
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
Yeah!
You're right!
I'm totally forget I was in this shit coin! Hope it will turn to gold shit in near future
August 2017  Tipp    3500-5000  Satoshi   .    Tendency  Up Up Up

You really think so? With such ZERO communication it will go even lower soon. Looks like nothing happens to the project...
my point of view is diffrent then yours i think sonm is working on something big
they just don't let anyone know just wait more and next year 1 sonm price will be more then 10000 sat hopefully
and they will give a very good news to sonm community about sonm soon maybe next month or in September
every project needs some time so please don't be in hurry just give some time to sonm project
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Semux!
Yeah!
You're right!

You really think so? With such ZERO communication it will go even lower soon. Looks like nothing happens to the project...
Yeah!
You're right!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Yeah!
You're right!
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
The main tranquility! The coin will show itself yet! Give time to the developers! Everything will be OK!
-----
What's the latest news today?

You troll in all themes!
What's the latest news today?

You troll in all themes!
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Can you guys show these emails to others,to show us what you are not fuders?
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
For the records, it's one month past the ICO, and they were still unable to fix the issues wth bonuses. I'm still waiting for any reply to the emails sent to [email protected] regarding the bonus I've never received Roll Eyes
sonm team are miserable  russian people.....all my support to you jack!
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 2027
For the records, it's one month past the ICO, and they were still unable to fix the issues wth bonuses. I'm still waiting for any reply to the emails sent to [email protected] regarding the bonus I've never received Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
I find it difficult to understand why SONM team is stalling the development of this project, to me it seems they are still wallowing in their ICO success and find it difficult to meet expectation. The price is now 60% below the ICO price and the team is not looking at any solution to turn things around
it could be possible they are taking english lesson with the ico money , who know ...

I can hardly understand what the Sergey said in video.
The video should be like this from AMD. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3pJ_--nf5E

Hey team! You are 40 million project!
what 40 million project?Huh i think 2 millions the rest are fake number, coinmarketcup still have to be update...after a month! better you to sell now and buy at 200 sat!

Indeed, you have to be incredibly naive to be think they raised 40 million  Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
someone is selling 1 milion tokens on liqui for 1800 sat. wtf?? is it possible that team is cashing out?
Isn't that much...  18BTC . The question is who , when he bought and why is selling??

Draper most likely.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Sonm is one of the recently launched projects which went in favor of those who bought post ICO same token with less money due to many factors. Sonm is being handled incorrectly from the day first and still no one knows what actually team's plan is for short,medium and long term. I also bought at 1800 satoshi which is safe entry level. In spite of all these no other option except taking risk at cheaper tokens.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I find it difficult to understand why SONM team is stalling the development of this project, to me it seems they are still wallowing in their ICO success and find it difficult to meet expectation. The price is now 60% below the ICO price and the team is not looking at any solution to turn things around
it could be possible they are taking english lesson with the ico money , who know ...

The video should be like this from AMD. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3pJ_--nf5E

i suggest  to invite stars like Brad Pitt, Scarlet Johansson. Also i want to see tons of gunfire and visual effects. Success will be ensured and price will rise up to 100k Wink

yes the devs need to get some barely clothed hot chicks in their videos and do youtube prank videos [in da hood]! That will surely get the right community in here!

Just whoever can speak more loudly and clearly will be good.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0

i suggest  to invite stars like Brad Pitt, Scarlet Johansson. Also i want to see tons of gunfire and visual effects. Success will be ensured and price will rise up to 100k Wink

yes the devs need to get some barely clothed hot chicks in their videos and do youtube prank videos [in da hood]! That will surely get the right community in here!
Jump to: