Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 385. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Good to see the team posting videos, but I'd still like to see the project make more meaningful progress
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
Some people have told me that this project is interesting, but I can not deliver what they promised, is that true? What's the difference between SONM and Elastic? Is it time to buy SONM?

In terms of price, YES now is a time to buy SONM. In terms of having future value... cannot say for certain my friend.

I bought at ICO and am still holding. I personally do not think that the coin will ever recover, but I'm not selling at a loss -- thats just bad business.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Where are you buying SONM now? I bought some in the ICO and I'd like to buy some more cheaper...
I missed Bancor ICO and I could buy some through a smart contract, not that easy with SONM right?

You can buy at liqui.io.
Activity: 214
Merit: 138
Where are you buying SONM now? I bought some in the ICO and I'd like to buy some more cheaper...
I missed Bancor ICO and I could buy some through a smart contract, not that easy with SONM right?
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Any system reward for holding SONM in wallet ? Like pos or DpoS or something like dividends from profits or masternodes and fee from nethwork or anything ? I mean is any profit for keeping more coins or when price up many people dump for profits and again and again ?
The token holders will get some income from network fees,and mining.

This is very interesting. I can read it ?  Whitepaper ?
Activity: 319
Amazing fud here. thanks guys for the cheap coins, buying more whenever i can. looking at a quick and easy 200% gain from here.
I am not expecting much of a change here with the current market and there is a possibility that the price would even go down,it might take a longer time to get the profit of our investment,we are yet to hear a good answer from the team regarding the current situation.
Activity: 405
Merit: 136
Does anyone know, how The Supercomputer of SONM project will be technically realized? Superalgo, Superblockchain or what? There is very large community but need more technical details
Activity: 539
I see,fud wars are starting here...That means,we will get more cheap coins,before release of platform Wink
Activity: 539
Any system reward for holding SONM in wallet ? Like pos or DpoS or something like dividends from profits or masternodes and fee from nethwork or anything ? I mean is any profit for keeping more coins or when price up many people dump for profits and again and again ?
The token holders will get some income from network fees,and mining.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
Give the dev a break. He looks like he has not eaten a proper meal in days - as thin as Buterin. This coin is gonna be awesome in three months.

i am sure it will be great in the future , but what make upset the investors is the ico price and the price now! i am quite sure you just invested now and not on ico....do you know what means to buy at 4800 sat each and 1600 sat each ....it is huge mate! soon no one will support any ico anymore...
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Give the dev a break. He looks like he has not eaten a proper meal in days - as thin as Buterin. This coin is gonna be awesome in three months.

Activity: 672
This is the biggest scam ever  Cool just look at their last stupid video on Youtube, it's hilarious:

-Shitty camera
-Improvisation
-No technical stuff
-No demo or real functions

This young man is now rich, and he gonna enjoy it while stupid ICO people are crying  Smiley
So, what do you suggest? Sonm team need to make a blockbuster for you? just shut up. I guess, main objective in video is to show that sonm is not a fraud. If they wanted to fool us, would have done it long ago. But they are still here.
Activity: 228
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
Price is dropping because there is not much news from the official sources (nothing convincing anyway).

Have the bounty guys received and dumped their coins yet?
Activity: 882
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
dead coin isn't it ? lol

No, not dead. Just could be awhile before we see anything...

Without trex, this coin is for long term holders... all others will eventually jump ship taking a loss.
Then the few in control of the majority supply will pump this up.
Sometimes you need to play the game.
Activity: 448
Merit: 265
dead coin isn't it ? lol
i wait für 1200 in the night in europe
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
1500 - 1600 today !!     and tomorrow ? up or down ?

Down into the ground.
I now have 3X the amount I bought in ico. Plus waiting on my bounty

Shall we make it 4X?
1500 - 1600 today !!     and tomorrow ? up or down ?
Jump to: