Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 383. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I find it difficult to understand why SONM team is stalling the development of this project, to me it seems they are still wallowing in their ICO success and find it difficult to meet expectation. The price is now 60% below the ICO price and the team is not looking at any solution to turn things around
it could be possible they are taking english lesson with the ico money , who know ...

I can hardly understand what the Sergey said in video.
The video should be like this from AMD. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3pJ_--nf5E

Hey team! You are 40 million project!
i suggest  to invite stars like Brad Pitt, Scarlet Johansson. Also i want to see tons of gunfire and visual effects. Success will be ensured and price will rise up to 100k Wink
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
Are you sure this project is Elastic's rival? I was expecting a fever for projects that develop SUPER Computers, I hope it finds a way and things improve, it's not possible 42 million dollars do not help in nothing
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
I'm starting to get worried about the SONM situation! Surely it's better to work and deliver the product than to be talking here in the threads and delay the whole roadmap, but the price is falling, the tendency is to fall further and the rewards have not yet been distributed!
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I find it difficult to understand why SONM team is stalling the development of this project, to me it seems they are still wallowing in their ICO success and find it difficult to meet expectation. The price is now 60% below the ICO price and the team is not looking at any solution to turn things around
it could be possible they are taking english lesson with the ico money , who know ...

The video should be like this from AMD. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3pJ_--nf5E

what 40 million project?Huh i think 2 millions the rest are fake number, coinmarketcup still have to be update...after a month! better you to sell now and buy at 200 sat!
They raised 40 millions at the time of the ico. ETH price crashed doesn't change the fact that they managed to raised 40 million at that time. I agree that coinmarketcap has to be updated but i don't even know anymore how much is refunded etc for the calculation.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

what 40 million project?Huh i think 2 millions the rest are fake number, coinmarketcup still have to be update...after a month! better you to sell now and buy at 200 sat!

Yes, team should report how many refunded, how many burned, how many released for bounty and many are circulating.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101

Activity: 574
Merit: 101
I invested small amount in this project but after ico end, it turned into a nightmare for us. I still can't believe how the team ruined this project this much. Hope they can fix the problems soon.
lost almost 10 btc..
Activity: 308
I invested small amount in this project but after ico end, it turned into a nightmare for us. I still can't believe how the team ruined this project this much. Hope they can fix the problems soon.
Activity: 770
price is lower than ico price now?

Of course, the price during the ICO is 1 ETH = 2824 SNM, and now the price is about 1800 sat.You can easily know the difference. It is sad to most of the investors.
Activity: 504

Yes, the price is now in the 16k range. More than half down from ico price.
Hope there is a breakthrough from dev let the price crawl back and exceed the ico price.
Activity: 546

Activity: 812
Merit: 260
Activity: 214
Merit: 138
someone is selling 1 milion tokens on liqui for 1800 sat. wtf?? is it possible that team is cashing out?
Isn't that much...  18BTC . The question is who , when he bought and why is selling??
Activity: 798
I was also pretty disapointed in lsk firsts months but Ark team did it well at the start and its basically the same team. I will give a chance anyway with this low prices I prefer to lose all than sell now ^^
The price of SONM is really disappointing and there is not forecast on how the market will be in the future but still ,i did not expect this to be trading so low and i hope this will change when the market recovers,if not this investment will be a disaster for me.

On a positive note, it is possible that there is no news due to developers being busy developing. Golem is delayed a lot, possibly due to developers spending too much time on communities rather than programming.

Sonm has a lot of potential on it's roadmap, let's see who can bring a viable product to the market first!
Activity: 672
someone is selling 1 milion tokens on liqui for 1800 sat. wtf?? is it possible that team is cashing out?
i guess it's not sonm team. read somewhere that their token frozen for some specified time.
Activity: 92
Merit: 11
Activity: 291
I was also pretty disapointed in lsk firsts months but Ark team did it well at the start and its basically the same team. I will give a chance anyway with this low prices I prefer to lose all than sell now ^^
The price of SONM is really disappointing and there is not forecast on how the market will be in the future but still ,i did not expect this to be trading so low and i hope this will change when the market recovers,if not this investment will be a disaster for me.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Activity: 798
Current price of sonm is a lot cheaper than golem and has more potential as a product. All it would take is a few convincing announcements and sonm can rise up above the competition.
Jump to: