Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 417. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
When do you guys think SONM will be on ICO price again? Currently it's not even half the price.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
SONM is hidden gem it's worth to buy more even in current situation when big whales are putting more pressure to make out all people from this journey. This is under the radar project and in coming days price will start rising so hodl this coin don't get panic.

Exactly.     

v.0.4 — POWER (March 2018)
    v.0.5 — VIRT (June 2018)
    v.1.0 — DOMIN (August 2018)
    v.1.1 — THRON (November 2018)
    v1.n — CHERUB (2019)
    v.2.0 — SERA (2020)

v.2.0 — Sera (2020):
This will include release of SOSNA 2.0. Imagine your smart watch from Apple earning you money; that’s what we are talking about. This is when “Time is money” is not simply an idiom, but a reality!

HODL UNTIL 2020 anyone?  Grin Grin Grin

This is a long term project but I think it will worth the wait, I'm buying hope bounty hunters dump to 1000sat again.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 2027
SONM Bonus Distribution Update
All ICO participants have received their bonuses for the participating. SONM team brings apologies for the inconvenience with token allocation and we are very grateful for your patience.
SONM ICO participants additional bonus list
Source: https://blog.sonm.io/sonm-bonus-distribution-update-d07360d64f7b?source=linkShare-5a44e9734239-1499009996

Bullshit! Why is my address not listed?? I can't believe they spent 15 days on bonus correction and failed again Angry
I sent an email to [email protected] on June 17th and never got any reply...

SONM, I'm still waiting for some feedback to my request. Roll Eyes

i have the same problem. and i dont trust them anymore.

so i will give some red trust i think. but to whom? do you know the accounts of the team members?

they deserve much worse than a red trust if they don't come and give some explanation

EDIT: just went on slack and the community account claimed "There are edge cases" (sic)...
LOL, they are f*cking comedians...
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
All ICO participants have received their bonuses for the participating. SONM team brings apologies for the inconvenience with token allocation and we are very grateful for your patience.
Source: https://blog.sonm.io/sonm-bonus-distribution-update-d07360d64f7b?source=linkShare-5a44e9734239-1499009996

Bullshit! Why is my address not listed?? I can't believe they spent 15 days on bonus correction and failed again Angry

i have the same problem. and i dont trust them anymore.

so i will give some red trust i think. but to whom? do you know the accounts of the team members?
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 2027

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
SONM is hidden gem it's worth to buy more even in current situation when big whales are putting more pressure to make out all people from this journey. This is under the radar project and in coming days price will start rising so hodl this coin don't get panic.

Exactly.     

v.0.4 — POWER (March 2018)
    v.0.5 — VIRT (June 2018)
    v.1.0 — DOMIN (August 2018)
    v.1.1 — THRON (November 2018)
    v1.n — CHERUB (2019)
    v.2.0 — SERA (2020)

v.2.0 — Sera (2020):
This will include release of SOSNA 2.0. Imagine your smart watch from Apple earning you money; that’s what we are talking about. This is when “Time is money” is not simply an idiom, but a reality!

HODL UNTIL 2020 anyone?  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 316
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
why did the price drop so much before the bounties were distributed?
when will bounty be distributed?
if bounty is dealt, buying time starts.
i don't want to miss this.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
nice dumping  Grin Grin  buy buy buy holder!!

I really can't explain why some people decided to sell at 50% less than the ICO price, this just rubbish the theory that bounty hunters are the ones who use to crash the price. The price should be at least 4000sat or I think the pre-ICO participants are the ones selling now to taking profit

time buy more and holder long time Wink

Does bounties get released?
Activity: 472

for sure it will rise a lot  , but we need also many idiots users otherwise how could be become rich? Grin Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
i have  buy   . Now wait
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
I hope they delay bounty distribution to avoid further dump, another dump isn't accepted now, the price is just 50% of ICO price.

I really can't explain why some people decided to sell at 50% less than the ICO price, this just rubbish the theory that bounty hunters are the ones who use to crash the price. The price should be at least 4000sat or I think the pre-ICO participants are the ones selling now to taking profit

yes it is true this is the best time to buy, golem also have been trading for long time at ico price and after 6 month started to rise up to 20K , buy now and enjoy the profit  in few month!
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

nice dumping  Grin Grin  buy buy buy holder!!

just a idiot people think about that 1% bounty can crash price ....the only one can crash price are huge investors bonus and the team ....in this case are both team and investors! Grin Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Activity: 710
Merit: 255
I dont think it will see lower prices. Its already one of the cheapest coin on market now as ico price. Bonus issue solved. Now with bittrex prices will rise
i have my order at 300 sat each hope i will get some!
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
"Venture into Sports"
According to the whitepaper, SONM would be used for drug synthesis which requires heavy computational capacity. I believe, drug synthesising process for a pharmaceutical company must be thier top confidential duty. Did you make any contacts from the industry who is willing to utilize SNOM in the future? What is their oppinion on the project?  Huh
Hello,

This was a very important point for me whihc needs clarification.
I am dissapointed that no body from the team provided answer for this one.
Still hoping to receive a feedback.

Kind regards
Jump to: