Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 416. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
To be honest, I thought the total numbers on the excel spreadsheet was kind of low so I did suspect some fell through.  I am sure there are numerous fraud attempts, which would complicate things.

Keep pressing them for an answer.  You should get what you are owed as an investor.

Don't you see they won't do anything? Weeks of "hey be patient" to what, "overlook" our case once more?... hmmm.
I suspect part of the reason for the discrepancy is because of they use etherum.io to show the rate while using shapeshift.io rates for actual exchange.

But only SONM can help you guys in any case.  Go bug them till they get it resolved.  I know that is what I would do unless you're willing to lose the bonus...

They should use their own token allocation to fix this if they have to since the screw up is on their side, IMO.  Hope they do fix it for you guys.  Only right.

Activity: 196
Merit: 112
To be honest, I thought the total numbers on the excel spreadsheet was kind of low so I did suspect some fell through.  I am sure there are numerous fraud attempts, which would complicate things.

Keep pressing them for an answer.  You should get what you are owed as an investor.

Don't you see they won't do anything? Weeks of "hey be patient" to what, "overlook" our case once more?... hmmm.
That is true. All addresses had to be checked. I am certain some legitimate complaints fell through the cracks. If you believe you are still short on bonus, check your withdraw address against this list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DvC5SrTBylaP8APoTTABglU2QWxgCc5cZCugWBUnw4M/edit#gid=999474327

If it's not there, send your txid and withdraw address to [email protected] asap

What difference the 5th email saying the same thing will do, if even you went through everything with me and agreed that i was short in some thousands of tokens?

Stop pretending you are solving problems, you didn't solve anything, you didn't solve bonuses issues. Your ICO duped investors with a fake exchange rate, you delivered less tokens than you displayed, you didn't give those tokens nor the money back.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The bonus queue is empty now. If you were missed, you need to email [email protected] ASAP with your txid and your withdraw address.

how can i check if i am in now? because i did not get an answer to my e-mails.

Check the ethereum address you used to receive tokens. But don't hold your breath waiting for a solution via emails.

i did this. and i still did not get any coins. i won't spend more time with this crap. thats it for me.

You should keep pressing here in forums, it is your money, don't accept being duped easily. Did you noticed there were only 254 addresses to correct bonuses? 2 weeks for 254 addresses and no explanation whatsoever about the criteria they used.

and they've been repeating for weeks "please give us time, there are 8000 addresses to check manually" Grin Roll Eyes

That is true. All addresses had to be checked. I am certain some legitimate complaints fell through the cracks. If you believe you are still short on bonus, check your withdraw address against this list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DvC5SrTBylaP8APoTTABglU2QWxgCc5cZCugWBUnw4M/edit#gid=999474327

If it's not there, send your txid and withdraw address to [email protected] asap
Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I hope they delay bounty distribution to avoid further dump, another dump isn't accepted now, the price is just 50% of ICO price.

if bounty distribution, is good time to buy sonm coin
so don't worry, you can long time hold can get much profit
Activity: 170
Semux!
This ICO is soo screwed. With the ICO money they've could hired like 20 people to help them manually and sort everything in 1 day  Huh
Activity: 154
The bonus queue is empty now. If you were missed, you need to email [email protected] ASAP with your txid and your withdraw address.

Check the ethereum address you used to receive tokens. But don't hold your breath waiting for a solution via emails.

i did this. and i still did not get any coins. i won't spend more time with this crap. thats it for me.

You should keep pressing here in forums, it is your money, don't accept being duped easily. Did you noticed there were only 254 addresses to correct bonuses? 2 weeks for 254 addresses and no explanation whatsoever about the criteria they used.

and they've been repeating for weeks "please give us time, there are 8000 addresses to check manually" Grin Roll Eyes
To be honest, I thought the total numbers on the excel spreadsheet was kind of low so I did suspect some fell through.  I am sure there are numerous fraud attempts, which would complicate things.

Keep pressing them for an answer.  You should get what you are owed as an investor.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 2027

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
SONM Bonus Distribution Update
All ICO participants have received their bonuses for the participating. SONM team brings apologies for the inconvenience with token allocation and we are very grateful for your patience.
SONM ICO participants additional bonus list
Source: https://blog.sonm.io/sonm-bonus-distribution-update-d07360d64f7b?source=linkShare-5a44e9734239-1499009996
Well, that's some news at least. So I think it's more good than harm.

Which where the criteria used to calculate bonuses? Which where the criteria used to calculate exchange rates? Which cases are still being solved? Complete lack of transparency.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
I hope they delay bounty distribution to avoid further dump, another dump isn't accepted now, the price is just 50% of ICO price.

Screw that...
Release the bounties!

Remember, there are always 2 parties to a trade. Someone buying and someone selling....
There are those who will be willing to sell a any price and I want to be that buyer when they sell!
I have allocated bitcorns for a long term investment here, much more than I used for ico...

Henceforth - commence with the dump-a-thon!
legendary

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 2027
All ICO participants have received their bonuses for the participating. SONM team brings apologies for the inconvenience with token allocation and we are very grateful for your patience.
Source: https://blog.sonm.io/sonm-bonus-distribution-update-d07360d64f7b?source=linkShare-5a44e9734239-1499009996

Bullshit! Why is my address not listed?? I can't believe they spent 15 days on bonus correction and failed again Angry
I sent an email to [email protected] on June 17th and never got any reply...

SONM, I'm still waiting for some feedback to my request. Roll Eyes

i have the same problem. and i dont trust them anymore.

so i will give some red trust i think. but to whom? do you know the accounts of the team members?

they deserve much worse than a red trust if they don't come and give some explanation

EDIT: just went on slack and the community account claimed "There are edge cases" (sic)...
LOL, they are f*cking comedians...

slack? do they help you there? if i understand you right they just post excuses. mhhh

they give you canned answers there, some of which complete bullshit, the rest pretty void and useless... so nothing I would define as "help"
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
slack? do they help you there? if i understand you right they just post excuses. mhhh

Isn't "There are edge cases" an excuse after weeks of corrections? lol
legendary

Bullshit! Why is my address not listed?? I can't believe they spent 15 days on bonus correction and failed again Angry

i have the same problem. and i dont trust them anymore.

so i will give some red trust i think. but to whom? do you know the accounts of the team members?

they deserve much worse than a red trust if they don't come and give some explanation

EDIT: just went on slack and the community account claimed "There are edge cases" (sic)...
LOL, they are f*cking comedians...

I knew this would happen, all that "we are working into your problem" obviously was bullshit. They gave 7,5% to a guy who invested AFTER me and gave me 1,5%, how is that for a correction? They didn't correct the exchange rate which was the most sensible problem in both my investments. So now it is clear that all of this was not just an "incident" with lag in ethereum network, they intentionally are bagging our money.
Jump to: