Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 418. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
I taste fear. 500 sats incoming.  Wink

I taste fear too

I see opportunity here, I believe the price will deep further when the bounty tokens hit the market, this is a sound opportunity and will continue to buy the deep, the lower it goes the better for me, I miss the 1000sat dump.

I don't think so, when the bounty will be distributed the price will go up because ppl won't say it's a scam anymore, the same thing happened 2 months ago with TaaS
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
this project looks very very well put together.. i'll be rooting for SONM! i think it will be the top 10 projects in crypto for a long time to come.. good luck!
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

I taste fear too

I see opportunity here, I believe the price will deep further when the bounty tokens hit the market, this is a sound opportunity and will continue to buy the deep, the lower it goes the better for me, I miss the 1000sat dump.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hopefully in the bittrex price may increase  Undecided
Now that bonus finished, maybe we can finally see it on Bittrex.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258

Im waiting for that time  Grin. Yesterday i bought @1111 sats and sold all of them @ 2400 sats. Now i'll placed my buy order at lower price and hope someone will fill that then i'll hold it.

Hey cool-. perfect   Grin Grin  may by    You too   U2   Grin   
Activity: 11
Hopefully in the bittrex price may increase  Undecided
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

Im waiting for that time  Grin. Yesterday i bought @1111 sats and sold all of them @ 2400 sats. Now i'll placed my buy order at lower price and hope someone will fill that then i'll hold it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Activity: 11

I taste fear too
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
SONM Bonus Distribution Update
All ICO participants have received their bonuses for the participating.

wow, unbelievable how many coins i got on my two eth addresses!

zero!

why this?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
SONM Bonus Distribution Update
All ICO participants have received their bonuses for the participating. SONM team brings apologies for the inconvenience with token allocation and we are very grateful for your patience.
SONM ICO participants additional bonus list
Source: https://blog.sonm.io/sonm-bonus-distribution-update-d07360d64f7b?source=linkShare-5a44e9734239-1499009996
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
(....)

list on Bittrex doesn't mean anything. Don't ever hope that only will lead to higher price.

When SONM enter maybe after 1-2 week on Bittrex people jump on this market because small number people have account on micro markets like liqui. Jump all people after ICO on Bittrex and start dumping. Price can go lower than already on Liqui or other. Last low on Liqui was 1000s so I think on Bittrex many people want sell all they ico + bounties when sonm payoff. Price can drop hard and because all alts droping too. Its long term investment so many people want eexit after hit on big market like Bittrex. I sold my at 4000s on Liqui now its price ~2300 and many times droping more. But ofc maybe after few-several months price go up again or when other alts go up too.
Activity: 472
Everyone has own decision about this project but I believe in this as like they are working hard to make it reliable from my point of view there is still time to buy more when this panic situation will pass away than the real party will begin. I have advise just calm down and don't listen the trolls.

Offcourse they are reliable and working hard in the background but they have to elaborate with investors. Before ICO they kept on responding to people question but now after completion of ICO, they are not at all responding to people question. It is not the way they treat the investors.
just give some time to sonm team to finish work
if they answer every question of your's then when they do work ?
everything will be ok after finish the bonus issue of investors and then distribute the tokens
and after finish everything then sonm will be list on bittrex exchange
so be patient and wait 

list on Bittrex doesn't mean anything. Don't ever hope that only will lead to higher price.
it is true , agree with you....that is best time to buy very cheap coin i suppose..
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Everyone has own decision about this project but I believe in this as like they are working hard to make it reliable from my point of view there is still time to buy more when this panic situation will pass away than the real party will begin. I have advise just calm down and don't listen the trolls.

Offcourse they are reliable and working hard in the background but they have to elaborate with investors. Before ICO they kept on responding to people question but now after completion of ICO, they are not at all responding to people question. It is not the way they treat the investors.
everything will be ok after finish the bonus issue of investors and then distribute the tokens
so be patient and wait 

Activity: 472
good time to buy cheap sonm , very glad all fud are welcome in any ico! Grin
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

so be patient and wait 
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
when will the bounty release to the bounty hunters?
i lost my patience

Can't you see there were issues yet with bonuses, this I think was because they changed their price when ICO started. They are having troubles as of now, they may distribute the bounties when its all resolved. These bounties are going to be received later anyway, you just need to be patient.
users still waiting to get the bounty from decent project after 1 years and you lost your patiente   after few days , crypto is not for you...i guess! Grin
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
when will the bounty release to the bounty hunters?
i lost my patience

Can't you see there were issues yet with bonuses, this I think was because they changed their price when ICO started. They are having troubles as of now, they may distribute the bounties when its all resolved. These bounties are going to be received later anyway, you just need to be patient.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
ahah continue to FUD and drop the price ! I saw so many good projects with after-ICO problems like this and when it resolved it fly high. someone even dropped the price to 1k satoshis hahah maybe because he read about the polish team members problems from last year ! gj FUDers for that ^^ liqui volume means absolutely nothing all I will do is buy more and wait
Jump to: