Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 421. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
nice return for greedy people, the coin is near the grasse. I will buy some just to reminder this shitty project

OMG QUAKE ON A COMPUTER SCREEN AMAZING CLOUD COMPUTING !!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

If you're so negative about it, why bother investing in it?
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
nice return for greedy people, the coin is near the grasse. I will buy some just to reminder this shitty project

OMG QUAKE ON A COMPUTER SCREEN AMAZING CLOUD COMPUTING !!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1330
Merit: 533
Ok then I will need to check into who banned you then.  Because I have only banned one person today personally.

This is because of the stupid guy who used the bounty.
The last 10 people started coming because they did not see you.
He cheated on himself.

edit : This is because of the campaign manager.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
@Sonm_Community

You have made a big mistake by letting the tokens tradable, now the coin is going to the hell because it hasn't any support from bigger exchanges like Bittrex.

You should have block the exchange of tokens until all of your problems with pre ico refunds and bounties were solved.

The biggest investors are happy because they can refill at low price, others can only observe their investment going to 50% loss...  Undecided
Yea Liqui.io is way too small for the amount of investors.

Looking at the history for the low price there isn't a lot of sellers atm.
Activity: 27
@Sonm_Community

You have made a big mistake by letting the tokens tradable, now the coin is going to the hell because it hasn't any support from bigger exchanges like Bittrex.

You should have block the exchange of tokens until all of your problems with pre ico refunds and bounties were solved.

The biggest investors are happy because they can refill at low price, others can only observe their investment going to 50% loss...  Undecided
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Ok then I will need to check into who banned you then.  Because I have only banned one person today personally.
Activity: 48
wow dump to 1k satoshi Cheesy who got it? Cheesy
jsonday [1:19 PM]
why are the bonus issues not resolved?

[1:19]
fuck?
Except that isn't me. 

No need to PM me.  Just reply here so everyone can witness why I got banned and evidence of your powertrip/abuse of moderation.
I PMed you the quote you asked for. 
I am sorry you feel that way.  If there is anything I can do to assist you please PM me and I will be happy to do so.
Yes you can.  Quote the profanity part I typed in Slack that got me banned.  Heck might as well show everyone what I spammed too so everyone know what not to do next time.

Good lucks finding something that isn't there.  Just admit you are on a powertrip.  So the next guy who is going to take over your shift knows why he hated out of the blues.

To SONM Team: Why do you pay people to ruin your reputation?
I am sorry you feel that way.  If there is anything I can do to assist you please PM me and I will be happy to do so.
Okay, I must say that the Slack channel is ran by the most unprofessional people I have ever witness.

I stated to another member the ETA is 3 days given by SONM Community.

Then he goes:
"ETA = 5 minutes"
"ETA = 1 minute"

So I asked him why even give an ETA if you will not stick with.  Also asked why is he so unprofessional and got a ban in response.

This isn't the first time I witness power trip in Slack.  Makes you question the entire team when their represent goes on power trips like 5th graders.  Banning investors.   Best way to start off your projects.

You were banned for spamming the slack channel and using profanity.  The ETA is 3 days.  An ETA is a best guess on when something will be completed.  They were trying to illustrate a point.  
I was spamming the slack channel? Using profanity?  What are you talking about?  

I questioned why are you so unprofessional when you are representing an organization.  I was banned because you were on a powertrip.  

SONM team needs to hire a professional company to handle their Slack channel.  Not a bunch of kids keyboard-warrioring in their mommy's basement.
Okay, I must say that the Slack channel is ran by the most unprofessional people I have ever witness.

Then he goes:
"ETA = 5 minutes"
"ETA = 1 minute"

So I asked him why even give an ETA if you will not stick with.  Also asked why is he so unprofessional and got a ban in response.

This isn't the first time I witness power trip in Slack.  Makes you question the entire team when their represent goes on power trips like 5th graders.  Banning investors.   Best way to start off your projects.

You were banned for spamming the slack channel and using profanity.  The ETA is 3 days.  An ETA is a best guess on when something will be completed.  They were trying to illustrate a point. 

Then he goes:
"ETA = 5 minutes"
"ETA = 1 minute"

So I asked him why even give an ETA if you will not stick with.  Also asked why is he so unprofessional and got a ban in response.

This isn't the first time I witness power trip in Slack.  Makes you question the entire team when their represent goes on power trips like 5th graders.  Banning investors.   Best way to start off your projects.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
Where are the dev team? Any sound from them?

Or they just hide to count the cash?

To be clear the dev team hasn't received any of the ICO funds.  They are not sitting around counting the cash.

Currently the dev team is focusing 100% of it's resources into resolving the bonus issues and Pre-ICO refunds.

I have no ETA for when this process will be complete.

I can tell you the following:

SNM will not be listed on a major exchange until the bonus issues are resolved.

SNM will not be verified on etherscan until the bonus issues are resolved.

SNM will not be issuing bounties until the bonus issues are resolved.

The moment I have an ETA for you guys and gals I will post it here and everywhere else.
So dump your tokens who are unhappy folks and let's buy SONM at banana prices! No one knows when these problems with PRE-ICO investors will be solved, it's a very interesting time to make good purchases. Thanks for the info, dev! Stay calm and do the best for SONM.
Some insight from drugdiscovery forum/boinc foundation https://boinc.drugdiscoveryathome.com/forum_thread.php?id=2091
can sonm devs respond

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18471271

They addressed this on page 5 of this thread when it happened 3 months ago.
Yes I agree we do need a fast solution.  Once there is an ETA on when the issues will be resolved I will let you know.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Where are the dev team? Any sound from them?

Or they just hide to count the cash?

To be clear the dev team hasn't received any of the ICO funds.  They are not sitting around counting the cash.

Currently the dev team is focusing 100% of it's resources into resolving the bonus issues and Pre-ICO refunds.

I have no ETA for when this process will be complete.

I can tell you the following:

SNM will not be listed on a major exchange until the bonus issues are resolved.

SNM will not be verified on etherscan until the bonus issues are resolved.

SNM will not be issuing bounties until the bonus issues are resolved.

The moment I have an ETA for you guys and gals I will post it here and everywhere else.

what is solution about bonus issues
i think investor need fast solution and added to major exchanger, bittrex or more
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
mhh, this is not nice to read. i am happy that i could sell a lot right after trading had started at tidex. so the money i invested from other people was almost doubled.  and i dumped almost all my somn two days ago @yobit.
Some insight from drugdiscovery forum/boinc foundation https://boinc.drugdiscoveryathome.com/forum_thread.php?id=2091
can sonm devs respond

This is a post from April 4th?  I wasn't part of the SNM team back then but was this guy fired?  I will look into it but it seems like old news.
Jump to: