Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 441. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 257
@MIGI: imho yes. SONM had to much problems during ICO and lot of "investors" jump of because of that i think. In a few days when thinkgs get back to normal price will raise.

It's cheap now cause pre-ICO investors got a X4 multiplier for SNM tokens received for 1 ETH. This means they bought in at much, much cheaper than ICO price which is the current market price and they are now dumping their tokens on the exchanges for huge profits.

Better for those who haven't caught up on the ICO and those who want to buy more Smiley
Activity: 359
Merit: 252
@MIGI: imho yes. SONM had to much problems during ICO and lot of "investors" jump of because of that i think. In a few days when thinkgs get back to normal price will raise.

It's cheap now cause pre-ICO investors got a X4 multiplier for SNM tokens received for 1 ETH. This means they bought in at much, much cheaper than ICO price which is the current market price and they are now dumping their tokens on the exchanges for huge profits.
Activity: 196
Merit: 112
From Vasily in Telegram:

2 exchanges are already waiting for our word to list the tokens, and we are communicating with others.

We need to make the refunds to the preICO investors, unhappy with the new token allocation structure + manually issue tokens to the ICO participants who haven't receive them.

In order to receive preICO ETH refund, PreICO investors should send an email with the details of the transaction(s) to:
[email protected]

If you've participated in the ICO and you still haven't receive the full amount of tokens and\or bonuses, send an email with the details of the transaction(s) to:
[email protected]

Exchanges will list the tokens only after that, to make sure everyone is in the same position.

This has been slowed down a great deal by the ETH network issues over the past several days. Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you, I sent an e-mail with all the details of everything. I hope you guys fix it for me.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Activity: 131
I missed the ICO and it seems now cheap on exchanges. is this here worth to buy it?
Activity: 29
Merit: 2
Anyone know what the BTC ICO price was?  Trying to add it to my blockfolio but me too dumb.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

In China, the graphics card is in short supply, in Europe the same, and there will be a lot of computing power to sell, it will be good opportunity for sonm
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
From Vasily in Telegram:

2 exchanges are already waiting for our word to list the tokens, and we are communicating with others.

We need to make the refunds to the preICO investors, unhappy with the new token allocation structure + manually issue tokens to the ICO participants who haven't receive them.

In order to receive preICO ETH refund, PreICO investors should send an email with the details of the transaction(s) to:
[email protected]

If you've participated in the ICO and you still haven't receive the full amount of tokens and\or bonuses, send an email with the details of the transaction(s) to:
[email protected]

Exchanges will list the tokens only after that, to make sure everyone is in the same position.

This has been slowed down a great deal by the ETH network issues over the past several days. Thank you for your understanding.
Activity: 350
http://cointedtoken.com/
Why do these guys let their tokens open on these scammy shitty exchanges...... SONM raised $40 Million and they cant afford to list their token on big exchanges like Bittrex???

they're not scammy (at least not tidex or liqui) they're just new...

we need SONM in big exchanges.
Like bittrex and polo. Is there any possibility?  But price is going down. price goes even under ico level. anyone knows any exact reason? investors are loosing hope or just majing trap to buy at cheap?! price is falling like stone

seems the main reason is pre-ico investors have 5x+ currently or something...

But it's so natural in this market for EVERY even half-cool half-decent token to go 3x+...

just wait...you'll learn the easy way or the hard way that patience is the best virtue to have...

I learned the harder ways xD
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Why do these guys let their tokens open on these scammy shitty exchanges...... SONM raised $40 Million and they cant afford to list their token on big exchanges like Bittrex???

Activity: 314
Do we have any word on when SNM will hit the exchanges?

it is on liqui and tidex  Cheesy you can dump there!

buy more, because the current price is below the ICO price!

true! once it listed on bittrex, it will really go high.. just buy and hold.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Agressive selling, not surprised though. most likely the Pre-IOC buyers that got shafted...what I like to call hate selling.

Just finding it funny that before and during the ICO the SONM were active as fuck....4 days later...all I can hear is crickets lol.

They would of went to the ends of the earth for your investment...now lucky if you get a useless update once every few weeks lol.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
i widthdraw some SNM from https://liqui.io/ but nothing in my account
0x94edf77551082a4c0fb02235895c4171ab765d5e7c58bfd6626e5203856a6555

You're not alone. Wait it out a few more days, this ETH issue is major and will take lots of time to fix.

A lot of ICO made the transaction slow. 
Activity: 403
why pay for yobit and not bittriex or polo

Polo is not a paid exchange, but yobit and bittrex are, so bittrex should be their priority.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
Like bittrex and polo. Is there any possibility?  But price is going down. price goes even under ico level. anyone knows any exact reason? investors are loosing hope or just majing trap to buy at cheap?! price is falling like stone
what was ico price? cheers
Activity: 602
why pay for yobit and not bittriex or polo
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
SNM team incompetent: bittrex are not on Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
yes
https://liqui.io/
https://tidex.com/exchange/#/pair/SNM_BTC
sonm already added on these exchanges and now
sonm is also listed on yobit check this
https://yobit.net/en/trade/SNM/BTC
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

it is on liqui and tidex  Cheesy you can dump there!

buy more, because the current price is below the ICO price!

And you say the price goes up in the future   Grin

price will certainly go up. it is super natural that price goes down immediately after ICO. Every whales want to buy from tiny trader.  weak hands sell immediately even at loss. whales are buying back. give it some times. price will be stable. just check other ICO. all are in same condition
Jump to: