Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 442. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Do we have any word on when SNM will hit the exchanges?

it is on liqui and tidex  Cheesy you can dump there!

buy more, because the current price is below the ICO price!

And you say the price goes up in the future   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

buy more, because the current price is below the ICO price!

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Activity: 434
Activity: 350
http://cointedtoken.com/

How are they loosing if they can exchange to USD, like it or not still the more stable coin, and back to whatever they want? Should the team pay for all the market fluctuations? No. I find their complaints absurd, sorry. Like it or not USD is still much more solid than ETH, far more, they are in a huge deal, huge! A gain of 7x because the team as far too kind quadrupling their assets.

Lol the same guy who tried helping his buddy/himself sell the 'private keys' to the address that held 80k sonm when the tokens would trade 2 days later...for like 35 cents a token 'killer deal' hahahaha.

This dude is stupid. FIAT may be the illusion of stability, and for the day to day average person it's true, but if you're talking about principles...the way of the future is in this technology...we might still even be at 1% capacity but I have a feeling blockchain tech will revolutionize the world in an even bigger way than the internet did....

The internet liberated information, blockchain will liberate the economy
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Conversion successful
Thanks for fixing Grin
Activity: 311
The
i widthdraw some SNM from https://liqui.io/ but nothing in my account
0x94edf77551082a4c0fb02235895c4171ab765d5e7c58bfd6626e5203856a6555

You're not alone. Wait it out a few more days, this ETH issue is major and will take lots of time to fix.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Well glad I bought a tiny amount during the ICO...got my stink bids in at 2k sats....see people you don't have to buy into the ICO just wait till fools sell at a loss and buy cheaper. Cheesy
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
What's the bonus for those who bought the first day?
can you read ?   Huh SNm ICO 

BONUS SCALE:

Tokens will be distributed according to the progressive bonus scale, which is beneficial for investors

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
What's the bonus for those who bought the first day?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
i widthdraw some SNM from https://liqui.io/ but nothing in my account
0x94edf77551082a4c0fb02235895c4171ab765d5e7c58bfd6626e5203856a6555
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
So this "ICO" gathered 40 mil + pre ico and all the other stuff.
And now there is no support what so ever - that slack links are not showing in the thread and slak is not working ^^ the fukers dont even answer in telegram. SCAMM

Maybe is not scam but you re right, we are speaking about 42m $, i sent my dash 20 minutes after ico and they sent me SNM after 4 days with no bonus of 15%. I sent mails about bonus and obtained no comunication, nothing. With 42M you can have at last somebody that know maths or just do x+15% with calculator or a supercomputer  Grin . I think one of the main reason is traded below ico is this mess, i don t sell my SNM but i lost faith

The eth network being hammered has slowed the progress of bonus corrections. I believe what they have been doing is getting a batch of corrections together then executing them.   I am going to get with the Dev team and see what is up.  I will report back shortly. 
Activity: 189
So this "ICO" gathered 40 mil + pre ico and all the other stuff.
And now there is no support what so ever - that slack links are not showing in the thread and slak is not working ^^ the fukers dont even answer in telegram. SCAMM

Maybe is not scam but you re right, we are speaking about 42m $, i sent my dash 20 minutes after ico and they sent me SNM after 4 days with no bonus of 15%. I sent mails about bonus and obtained no comunication, nothing. With 42M you can have at last somebody that know maths or just do x+15% with calculator or a supercomputer  Grin . I think one of the main reason is traded below ico is this mess, i don t sell my SNM but i lost faith
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
peoples dumping sonm´s for almost the ico price. ridicilous....

Because most of them hoping for x3 after launch. They are jumping from ICO to ICO like bitches.
The patient once here are the winners.

This is true! Only patient people win big buck, that's an important rule, and also this happens only with really good projects!
It is a normal trend with all ICO, they got dumped for few days after ico but sonm will be 10k-15k in next month when all weak hands are out.
wait to listed at big exchanges and the price will increase. at least listed on bittrex, It can raise the price up to 10k in the near future.

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
I'm not selling under 40k sats. Have sell orders ranging from 40k sats to 100k sats Smiley
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

Because most of them hoping for x3 after launch. They are jumping from ICO to ICO like bitches.

This is true! Only patient people win big buck, that's an important rule, and also this happens only with really good projects!
It is a normal trend with all ICO, they got dumped for few days after ico but sonm will be 10k-15k in next month when all weak hands are out.
Activity: 125
Price is now below ICO... Sad Day. Hopefully when all the Pre-ICO guys get out we can see some real gains here.

Hope it will get under 3000Sat so i can buy more and more
Activity: 448
which exchange SONM trade at?
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

Um, your forgetting that trading is on yobit and liqui...

So it's not like those prices are good. Someone's keeping price down to trick you into selling them cheep SNM.

What is cool about that, is that we know a good pump should follow bittrex listing.
Jump to: