Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 444. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
peoples dumping sonm´s for almost the ico price. ridicilous....

Because most of them hoping for x3 after launch. They are jumping from ICO to ICO like bitches.
The patient once here are the winners.

nah, pre-ico dumpers are getting over 7x ROI dumping like this, not merely 3x.

x7 but only because eth raised and the x7 is just in fiat. In eth they are loosing
Activity: 196
Merit: 112

Because most of them hoping for x3 after launch. They are jumping from ICO to ICO like bitches.

nah, pre-ico dumpers are getting over 7x ROI dumping like this, not merely 3x.
Activity: 125

Activity: 686
Merit: 261
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
What is the real difference between SONM and Elastic? SONM is more focused on cloud computing using fog and Elastic encompasses any system? In addition this page has no technical discussion, only rewards and exchanges! Grin

This question has been answered several times, read the white paper, you will find detail answer about what differentiate SONM project from the likes of Golem, RLC, Elastics and co
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
What is the real difference between SONM and Elastic? SONM is more focused on cloud computing using fog and Elastic encompasses any system? In addition this page has no technical discussion, only rewards and exchanges! Grin

ico was few days before rewareds pre ico tokens etc yet to get paid also exchanges and shit

normal for every project on the first days
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Use myetherwallet add custom token info for SONM then you will be able to send them the exchange address. Do remember you also need to have some ETH on your address to perform transactions.
Thanks a lot, I'm googling to find out custom token info for SONM. SONM is my first try, I also tried to buy Status ICO but wasn't able to buy status SNT. Too many people buying SNT, but no topic talking about SNT here ; so werid
Activity: 24
Guys, what do I put in the contract address to add the token to MEW?  I searched and it said your address on the ico, but I bought it on an exchange

If you had them send to your MEW you will need to click the custom token button and enter in the info.

wallet = 0x983F6d60db79ea8cA4eB9968C6aFf8cfA04B3c63

token symbol = SNM

decimal = 18

thank you
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Guys, what do I put in the contract address to add the token to MEW?  I searched and it said your address on the ico, but I bought it on an exchange

If you had them send to your MEW you will need to click the custom token button and enter in the info.

wallet = 0x983F6d60db79ea8cA4eB9968C6aFf8cfA04B3c63

token symbol = SNM

decimal = 18
Activity: 24
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
Can anyone tell me if I buy SONM token at ICO, then how can I send it to an exchange.
SONM is now launched at liqui.io, but I still dont know how to convert SONM token into a coin on a preferred exchange

Use myetherwallet add custom token info for SONM then you will be able to send them the exchange address. Do remember you also need to have some ETH on your address to perform transactions.
Activity: 7
Can anyone tell me if I buy SONM token at ICO, then how can I send it to an exchange.
SONM is now launched at liqui.io, but I still dont know how to convert SONM token into a coin on a preferred exchange
Activity: 196
Merit: 112
bittrex just officially denied it'll list SONM

Officially denied, is that even a term? What's your source, your ass?
actually it's two terms, do you even math? learn some english moron. anyway do your research guys and don't be lazy. they just announced it again in the bittrex slack channel

100 % trolll !!! guys do not even waste your time by reading this shit posted by this troll Cheesy lol

I'm impressed by the volume of trolls this ICO attracted. Well, no one makes such effort to put down a shit project, so...
Activity: 350
http://cointedtoken.com/

Post a proof link or it didn't happen...

it obviously didn't happen.

Porph is on his way to a locked-account which is a shame since even jr member takes some time and posts.

Oh well a trolls a trolls a locked-out-troll
Activity: 546
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
Nice to see liqui pick up the coin. Just scooped up a whole bunch more, cant wait to sell all of these for $5 in a few months  Grin Grin Grin Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 170
Semux!

Post a proof link or it didn't happen...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
in coinmarketcap, it is seen that SONM is in Pre-launch . it is not launched fully yet ? Then how come it is being traded in exchanges ? I am sorry If I ask stupid question. Any help is appreciated. Tell me if SONM is fully launched or not. I have seen that SONM is being traded in different exchanges. I will still wait for SONM to be listed in large exchanges.

It has been launched.  cmc needs to update.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
in coinmarketcap, it is seen that SONM is in Pre-launch . it is not launched fully yet ? Then how come it is being traded in exchanges ? I am sorry If I ask stupid question. Any help is appreciated. Tell me if SONM is fully launched or not. I have seen that SONM is being traded in different exchanges. I will still wait for SONM to be listed in large exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
wow listed on yobit !! Why not try to bittrex, i think yobit small  exchange

We have to wait to hear from bittrex what they will decide about listing this coin there. SNM is very promising and raised over $42m in this ICO with great community this all what they need to pick a coin for listing there.

so many people are impatient to wait and hope immediately sonm listed at bittrex or other big markets. for me, sonm is long term and does not as soon as possible to sell at a low price. Another project supercomputer currently has a high price, so sure sonm will also go higher Cool
Jump to: