Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 445. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 475
Merit: 250
bittrex just officially denied it'll list SONM

Officially denied, is that even a term? What's your source, your ass?
actually it's two terms, do you even math? learn some english moron. anyway do your research guys and don't be lazy. they just announced it again in the bittrex slack channel

HAHAHAAHA FUCKING MORON, BITTREX NEVER COMMENT ADD/REMOVE COIN ON SLACK. Do you own research

stop your FUD
Activity: 180
Merit: 102

actually it's two terms, do you even math? learn some english moron. anyway do your research guys and don't be lazy. they just announced it again in the bittrex slack channel

100 % trolll !!! guys do not even waste your time by reading this shit posted by this troll Cheesy lol
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

BittrexBot APP
3:47 PM
Bittrex staff will never comment on whether or not a @coin will or will not be added to the exchange.

Nice try moron.
Activity: 350
http://cointedtoken.com/

They have a standing comment where they won't comment on coins being added or denied. I've also searched their slack. Found nothing.

If porph continues trolling they'll no doubt lock his account. hopefully he has some proof but I wouldn't count on it...
Activity: 350
http://cointedtoken.com/
lol seeing so many of these bounty hunters in various threads has shown me how bad the account-selling problem has become...
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

They have a standing comment where they won't comment on coins being added or denied. I've also searched their slack. Found nothing.
Activity: 56

Activity: 196
Merit: 112

It doesn't matter, this is bad only for dumpers, not for holders.
Activity: 52

Activity: 824
Merit: 512

Where did you find this news?
There is no official confirmation by the developers.
Activity: 16
A link to the source would always probably be suitable when making such statements. 
Activity: 518
Merit: 257

Where did you find this news?
Activity: 56
Activity: 322
Sorry if i miss something is the tokens are trade-able now. I thought its locked for few weeks.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
He guys, what's wrong with Yobit?

I'm gonna transfer some there. people there like to pump coins so who knows... might get 100K Sat's each if I get lucky Wink
Activity: 687
Merit: 301
We have almost 2nd chance to buy this coin around ICO price at the moment so many people taking cash out they are just weak hands as usually like them are in every projects. I bought more so it is nice investment opportunity for all to buy more at this price.

This guy gets it. I would buy more as well but no extra money at the moment.

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
wow listed on yobit !! Why not try to bittrex, i think yobit small  exchange

We do not comment on where or when SNM will be listed.  By we I mean the community management team.  It is up to the exchanges to announce their intent to list publically before we can comment.

But hey your all welcome to keep on asking if you want.  We will comment ASAP.

Blink twice if there are more exchanges coming other than liqui.io, tidex and yobit. Not need to name names. Wink

Ok here is the comment your all waiting for....

We do not comment on where or when SNM will be listed.  By we I mean the community management team.  It is up to the exchanges to announce their intent to list publically before we can comment.

Yes I understand and without degrading the yobit but maybe many people wait to be listed on the bigger exchange
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

We have to wait to hear from bittrex what they will decide about listing this coin there. SNM is very promising and raised over $42m in this ICO with great community this all what they need to pick a coin for listing there.
Activity: 22

Blink twice if there are more exchanges coming other than liqui.io, tidex and yobit. Not need to name names. Wink

Ok here is the comment your all waiting for....

Four dots after for means 4 exchanges and there are only 3 till now. 4th one bittrex confirmed. Thanks Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Think fight club.  The first rule of fight club is? YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!!!
Jump to: