Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 446. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
wow listed on yobit !! Why not try to bittrex, i think yobit small  exchange

We do not comment on where or when SNM will be listed.  By we I mean the community management team.  It is up to the exchanges to announce their intent to list publically before we can comment.

But hey your all welcome to keep on asking if you want.  We will comment ASAP.

Blink twice if there are more exchanges coming other than liqui.io, tidex and yobit. Not need to name names. Wink

Ok here is the comment your all waiting for....

We do not comment on where or when SNM will be listed.  By we I mean the community management team.  It is up to the exchanges to announce their intent to list publically before we can comment.

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

Blink twice if there are more exchanges coming other than liqui.io, tidex and yobit. Not need to name names. Wink

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
I think the price rises slightly
it's time to buy on liqui.io
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
We have almost 2nd chance to buy this coin around ICO price at the moment so many people taking cash out they are just weak hands as usually like them are in every projects. I bought more so it is nice investment opportunity for all to buy more at this price.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Some updates:

• We'll start counting bounty campaign stakes and tokens after refunds and after issuing all the tokens with bonuses to ICO participants, In about 2 days. If there are questions regarding the bounty campaign, you can address them to one of our bounty managers: @aleco
  • Bonuses are being issued manually to all the ICO participants who haven't received the full amount of tokens+bonuses. If you have a bonus issue, and have not yet contacted [email protected] you need to asap.
  • Late non-ETH deposits that didn't arrive until after the sale was complete will be refunded. If you made a non-ETH deposit that didn't arrive until the sale was complete, please contact [email protected] if you have not done so already.
  • The main priority at the moment is pre-ICO refunds and processing all the ICO deposits that went through incorrectly.
  • We are handling this right now, and believe we'll finish these tasks within 1-2 days.
  • The ETH network is currently choked out by another large ICO. If you experience TX issues today, do not panic.
  • More exchanges are coming, and we cannot name them. Thanks for understanding.

I've problem with bonuses, sent the first mail to [email protected] in 18 june, 3 days ago, still nothing. no answer no tokens. What can i do?

The bonus issues are being worked through.  It is a manual process to fix everyone's bonuses.  This takes time but all bonuses are being fixed as we speak.

Hello

I would like to change my ETH address for receiving the bonus. My new address is
0x00FA33Dfd6af51f17Dc48aC192C493519E2A59a4

Can you please update it? If you send me the funds to the old ETH address, they will be lost!

You better contact [email protected] about that.  They are handling those issues.  It is very busy.  They have to fix all bonus issues manually so be patience.

Thanks. Just emailed them. Smiley
Some updates:

• We'll start counting bounty campaign stakes and tokens after refunds and after issuing all the tokens with bonuses to ICO participants, In about 2 days. If there are questions regarding the bounty campaign, you can address them to one of our bounty managers: @aleco
  • Bonuses are being issued manually to all the ICO participants who haven't received the full amount of tokens+bonuses. If you have a bonus issue, and have not yet contacted [email protected] you need to asap.
  • Late non-ETH deposits that didn't arrive until after the sale was complete will be refunded. If you made a non-ETH deposit that didn't arrive until the sale was complete, please contact [email protected] if you have not done so already.
  • The main priority at the moment is pre-ICO refunds and processing all the ICO deposits that went through incorrectly.
  • We are handling this right now, and believe we'll finish these tasks within 1-2 days.
  • The ETH network is currently choked out by another large ICO. If you experience TX issues today, do not panic.

I've problem with bonuses, sent the first mail to [email protected] in 18 june, 3 days ago, still nothing. no answer no tokens. What can i do?

The bonus issues are being worked through.  It is a manual process to fix everyone's bonuses.  This takes time but all bonuses are being fixed as we speak.

Hello

I would like to change my ETH address for receiving the bonus. My new address is

Can you please update it? If you send me the funds to the old ETH address, they will be lost!

You better contact [email protected] about that.  They are handling those issues.  It is very busy.  They have to fix all bonus issues manually so be patience.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Some updates:

Hello

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
hello friends
i invest at ico and i buy token
but until know i can not see and transfer my token from myetherwallet
can you please help me

my tansfer link :
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x3bc307b2b6270e035a9f4c96c9e79a74620965f1368923a4acbf32251b13f96a

You have 1426.12 SNM

https://etherscan.io/address/0xfd7997b32e69e101e1035d0d7530df1a79edf807#tokentxns

i know my friend
but how i can transfer my token ?
i can not see my token at myetherwallet

You must add custom token by following these steps.

Open myetherwallet and click on add custom token

ADDRESS : 0x983f6d60db79ea8ca4eb9968c6aff8cfa04b3c63
Token Symbol : SNM
Token Decimals: : 18
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Shocked Shocked Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

noob, many other noobs send eth on ico from poloniex accounts so now that snm tokens are on poloniex wallet  Grin Grin
hello friends
can you please help me

my tansfer link :
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x3bc307b2b6270e035a9f4c96c9e79a74620965f1368923a4acbf32251b13f96a

You have 1426.12 SNM

https://etherscan.io/address/0xfd7997b32e69e101e1035d0d7530df1a79edf807#tokentxns

i know my friend

Go read the previous pages of this thread. No offence but this question has been answered atleast a dozen times here.
Activity: 44
hello friends
can you please help me

my tansfer link :

You have 1426.12 SNM

i know my friend
hello friends
can you please help me

my tansfer link :

You have 1426.12 SNM

Activity: 616
hello friends
can you please help me

my tansfer link :
there are some problem in ether network
Activity: 44
hello friends
can you please help me

my tansfer link :
Activity: 52
Is anyone able to transfer their SONM tokens from MeW? I'm trying but in TX it says "Unable to locate Transaction entry" i guess it's because ETH network is still clogged?
Activity: 616
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
The World’s First Blockchain Core
is there any xchange xpect YOBIT?

tidex.com/exchange/#/pair/SNM_BTC

https://liqui.io/#/exchange/SNM_BTC

Wow. Sonm is listed on the liqui exchange. This is a quite good for trading .
The price is rising up quite fast and it will be heading to 10,000 sat soon .
I'm waiting for bittrex exchange to list this coin and I will trade some coins there.
Jump to: