Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 448. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
When can we exchange on Bittrex?Sonm is better than rlc and gnt but need a bigger exchange

We do not comment on where or when SNM will be listed.  By we I mean the community management team.  It is up to the exchanges to announce their intent to list publically before we can comment.

But hey your all welcome to keep on asking if you want.  We will comment ASAP.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
When can we exchange on Bittrex?Sonm is better than rlc and gnt but need a bigger exchange

No no. Wait. I must buy 4200 Sat.  Grin
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
any problem with the network ether it a rumor out there that you cant send any  token based Ethereum can't go through ?
Huh??

I moved some eth about 7 hours ago I pushed it with 100000 gas.  Unsure if that is why it moved finally or if the network is clearing up.
Activity: 239
Merit: 250
any problem with the network ether it a rumor out there that you cant send any  token based Ethereum can't go through ?
Huh??
Activity: 574
when will snm list on bittrex? can't wait
What must I do to convert my sonm presale token to sonm token?

They are convert already.  The STP tokens stays on your wallet.  It has no value.  If you can't see your SNM you need to click the custom token button.

address = 0x983F6d60db79ea8cA4eB9968C6aFf8cfA04B3c63

token symbol = SNM

decimal = 18
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
did bittrex cancel hosting this coin?

Bittrex will add this coin for sure without any doubt don't ask that type of question while you don't have any valid source for that.
lol are you scared of the truth? what a dumb moron. bittrex will NOT list SONM because it'll yield dividends and this is a legal liability for US-based exchanges such as bittrex. so neither bittrex nor poloniex will ever list SONM. enjoy your low-volume exchanges guys!

Polo and Bittrex have nothing to do with what the coin's function is... they are purely an exchange medium. Both exchanges currently list coins that would leave them open to way more legal exposure if your theory was true.

please tell me ONE single erc-20 token listed on bittrex that yields dividends.
ANSWER: 0. NONE.

and SONM will make no exception. it won't be listed on bittrex. it won't be listed on poloniex.

study US regulations before spreading misinformation!
As far as I know, SONM doesn't yeild dividends.

BTW, SONM is slightly above ICO price.
What was the minimum price of SONM with bonus?
Activity: 453
What must I do to convert my sonm presale token to sonm token?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
I have 11.25/2070 shares * 2.000.000 = 10869 sonm tokens Wink
I am happy to receive this amount from the signature bountie and will HOLD this coin long term. I believe it can reach at least 1€ per coin.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/icobounty-official-sonm-project-bounty-campaign-thread-1881191

This is bounty related please post all relevant posts into that dedicated thread keep this thread clean.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 533
0.5 BTC for a signature? You have to be kiding.

Investors will cry the day the awards are distributed.
Activity: 115
0.5 BTC for a signature? You have to be kiding.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
I have 11.25/2070 shares * 2.000.000 = 10869 sonm tokens Wink
I am happy to receive this amount from the signature bountie and will HOLD this coin long term. I believe it can reach at least 1€ per coin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
I don't take in consideration prices of tidex exchange as that is low volume and people are not willing to trade there. That is used for accumulating purposes to put the weak hands and quick profit taker out of the game. I will wait for big exchanges and there will be few for sure because project is huge to be at many trading platforms.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
did bittrex cancel hosting this coin?

Bittrex will add this coin for sure without any doubt don't ask that type of question while you don't have any valid source for that.
lol are you scared of the truth? what a dumb moron. bittrex will NOT list SONM because it'll yield dividends and this is a legal liability for US-based exchanges such as bittrex. so neither bittrex nor poloniex will ever list SONM. enjoy your low-volume exchanges guys!

Polo and Bittrex have nothing to do with what the coin's function is... they are purely an exchange medium. Both exchanges currently list coins that would leave them open to way more legal exposure if your theory was true.

please tell me ONE single erc-20 token listed on bittrex that yields dividends.
ANSWER: 0. NONE.

and SONM will make no exception. it won't be listed on bittrex. it won't be listed on poloniex.

study US regulations before spreading misinformation!
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
I wanted to send some token from myetherwallet address to liqui. But it does not build txid..I have repeated it several times, but I can not send it.
What should I do ?

i think you just have to wait until these ICOs stopp spaming the network. i won't send anything today. this is just a mess and the ETH price is correcting more i hope.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]
I wanted to send some token from myetherwallet address to liqui. But it does not build txid..I have repeated it several times, but I can not send it.
What should I do ?

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
Status.im's ICO is causing mayhem over ETH chain i sent few ETH over there yesterday but still my transaction is pending lol
Activity: 448

Nothing has been confirmed by official SONM sources, nor will they be, in regard to exchanges. They speak first, not us.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
I am trying to send some SOMN to Liqui....but it has been hours now and my Liqui wallet is still empty.   Huh

Anyone else having this problem?
I sent some to Tidex, no problem
i have send 0.2 eth yesterday to liqui. and my Liqui wallet is still empty
edit:  its now ok.   Grin
Jump to: