Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 69. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 10
CTO talked about 10% ETH hashrate, contacts with alot minning companies and over 50 "real task companies" interested in SNM.How 20 days after "launching" and "Livenet" there are average 20 deals a day and only 0.0007% of the SNM tokens are in the sidechain for usage?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
For the moment good thing is trust in restoring and bullish sentiment is coming back which can be seen from Bitcoin's price. Once that has reached at some sustainable price we will see quick spike in altcoins. SONM will be among top gainers being backed by such heavy weight development. Just need little more patience.
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
Hi;

I have no doubt about SONM but...Those price predictions will most probably go wrong because of SEC regulators attitudes to crypto echo systems.

Kind regards
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Mr Bambino , Do you have more predictions about  the price, who is stronger etc?
All your predictions so far have come true.
Do you want me to go through your posts where you constantly talk about price?
Do you want me to remind you how many times you declared how much SNM gonna be at summer 2018 and especially August?

I know how it can feel. Just understand that MiBambino is making these predictions based on the project strength i.e. product, team, tokens, etc etc. There are still macro factors that are having a temporary impact on the market.
I am also a bag holder, and I have been further adding to my bags throughout this dip.
If one needs to make insane money, then you need to be able to ride through this rough ride.
SONM has everything to reach the targets that MiBambino is predicting- Its not a matter or 'if', but just 'when' Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!
Mr Bambino , Do you have more predictions about  the price, who is stronger etc?
Do you want me to remind you how many times you declared how much SNM gonna be at summer 2018 and especially August?

price doesn't always equal value. If you don't want to keep your sonm tokens or you don't want to invest anymore, its up to you. I find that when people talk about possible price predictions, it keeps their motivation and belief in the project, and it helps combat the frustration of seeing your investments down with over 75%, even if the markets dont show much signs of recovery. There was a time when everyone was convinced bitcoin wouldn't reach 50$, keep that in mind when your faith takes a hit.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
how is SONM going with the marketplace?? Where are the big deals?? When can we see some?
Activity: 129
Merit: 22

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
I am very pleased that the project is developing. I bought tokens six months ago and they fell in price. But, this is due to the general fall of the market. I hope that soon the situation will change.

This is good chance to hold more cheap tokens or double it if you bought before . it's quite easy to jump up double once the crypto martket is on the rally at then end of this year, guy. I used to get a very big profit from this coin.

Good luck to you and I only wait for XVG and bitcoin rising up next weeks .when altcoins have been deeply down , it's reasonable time to hold more cheap coins .

why do you want XVG to rise ?

He might want to sell his verge to buy sonm, which would be wise as sonm is a lot stronger than verge can ever be
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
I am very pleased that the project is developing. I bought tokens six months ago and they fell in price. But, this is due to the general fall of the market. I hope that soon the situation will change.

This is good chance to hold more cheap tokens or double it if you bought before . it's quite easy to jump up double once the crypto martket is on the rally at then end of this year, guy. I used to get a very big profit from this coin.

Good luck to you and I only wait for XVG and bitcoin rising up next weeks .when altcoins have been deeply down , it's reasonable time to hold more cheap coins .

why do you want XVG to rise ?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

Holding will always give good profit to investors those who believe in this project. Slowly SONM is getting backtrack in the beginning, there are many negative comments about this project and now the team is focusing on further development of the project.
Activity: 401
Merit: 257

Activity: 294
Merit: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Hi guys,

Does it worth being a SONM supplier ? From a financial point of view ?

Thanks
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
after the market is cheaper you need to buy twice as much from the previously purchased, it will bring a good harvest.
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
An elegant way for keeping anonymous in the sonm network.
Unfortunately this brilliant solution has gone unnoticed.

New #SONM feature: this is a regular SSH session from Customer PC to SONM Worker.
What makes it unique is:
(1) nobody has public IPs, Customer and Worker are both behind NAT
(2) no overlays/VPN/GRE/BGP Smiley
etc - plain TCP, carefully routed.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

Thanks for your understanding the market condition and showing patience. This community have so much patience and it will be worth for it in future when this will start moving into good direction. This platform is live and the team is working hard.
Activity: 476
Merit: 121
Activity: 396
Merit: 101
This weekend Seoul will be hosting Blockchain Partners Summit. Co-founder of SONM and Managing Partner of Suicide Ventures Aleksei Antonov will be delivering a speech, sharing personal views on the future of crypto funds. Don't miss the event and keep up with our news!

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
I worry about our token on Eth masterchain, which is listed We can migrate to sidechain entirely, but it will require listing new token on custom blockchain. For exchanges it means supporting our blockchain nodes.

How will it require a new token listing? All that changes is that sonm will run on its own chain but a lot of projects do it like that.

I don't see a problem either, if they want to migrate SNM to an another chain they just perform a token swap and that's it. There also chains compatible with ERC20 tokens, talking about EOS and ARK in the future

Yeah this is happening with a few projects late;y, should not be anything challenging to swap the tokens as necessary
migrate to another chain is not that so easy
if sonm migrate to another chain their work on sonm developments and update might disturb
and migration will take time. its not gonna happen in one day
i think sonm on eth network chain is going good their is no need to migration on another chain
when everything ready then sonm should move to their own blockchain
why you need to transfer to your own blockchain, it can lead to the loss of many users who work only with Ethereum tokens

they don't need to switch chains because they built their own, and second they have a partnership with AION who allow interoperability between chains so even if they needed to switch chains it would not be an issue
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I worry about our token on Eth masterchain, which is listed We can migrate to sidechain entirely, but it will require listing new token on custom blockchain. For exchanges it means supporting our blockchain nodes.

How will it require a new token listing? All that changes is that sonm will run on its own chain but a lot of projects do it like that.

I don't see a problem either, if they want to migrate SNM to an another chain they just perform a token swap and that's it. There also chains compatible with ERC20 tokens, talking about EOS and ARK in the future

Yeah this is happening with a few projects late;y, should not be anything challenging to swap the tokens as necessary
migrate to another chain is not that so easy
if sonm migrate to another chain their work on sonm developments and update might disturb
and migration will take time. its not gonna happen in one day
i think sonm on eth network chain is going good their is no need to migration on another chain
when everything ready then sonm should move to their own blockchain
why you need to transfer to your own blockchain, it can lead to the loss of many users who work only with Ethereum tokens
Pages:
Jump to: