Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpaCoin [SPA] - The first Spa Project applied Blockchain in the world - page 18. (Read 17980 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Spa might be one of the most valuable coin in the near future. It performed perfectly after launch.
Activity: 187
Merit: 0
And where you can get acquainted with what was changed in the code and in the functional of the coin in relation to the spa? And what are the further plans of the developers to improve the program code?
Activity: 214
ANN updated for the signature campaign, making it less confusing  Cool Thanks for your feedbacks guys Smiley
Which day is the start day of each week round of signature campaign, dev? Thank you.
Activity: 132
ANN updated for the signature campaign, making it less confusing  Cool Thanks for your feedbacks guys Smiley
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
Really interesting project, which includes a lot of necessary things, from a decentralized network, to a very high-quality purse. I hope that this coin will grow, and its developers will be able to achieve the height.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Hi dev, Can I join your signature campaign? Are there vacancies for me to join? Thank you very much for your time and your response. I know you are too busy with Spacoin project.
Join here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24010218 and PM @namct he is in charge of the BitcoinTalk Signature Bounty.
Activity: 249
Hi dev, Can I join your signature campaign? Are there vacancies for me to join? Thank you very much for your time and your response. I know you are too busy with Spacoin project.
Activity: 59
Can you pay for spa with your SpaCoin? Cheesy Anywhere?
Is admin online? How can I join translation bounty? I'd like to translate ANN post to Croatian language, but I'm not sure who to talk to in order to reserve the translation.
Activity: 308
Guys just a reminder please go and vote for the exchange you guys want to see us on. Go to announcements, thank you
The project seems to be good in a whole picture. I really hope developers can keep the project on track and grown/ matured actually over time. Anyway, many thanks to dev for your excellent works since the start.
Merit: 12
lets go bump price  Cheesy Smiley nice project and future coin

No need to pump. Let it matured naturaly over time, then its price will take off for sure.
Activity: 150
lets go bump price  Cheesy Smiley nice project and future coin

Activity: 75
Its good that the moderator is still actively involved in managing the thread.
Activity: 222
next step bittrex and 2$
Devs did mention Binance. Bittrex is very expensive to get on.

By the looking to their roadmap i think the best thing right now is to get to etherdelta , that's good way to start. Just need to have 10k volume/day.
And from then some other exchanges leading to cmc
Activity: 231
next step bittrex and 2$
Devs did mention Binance. Bittrex is very expensive to get on.
Activity: 184
next step bittrex and 2$
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
I have been watching this project for some time. I consider it very promising! I think he will make a lot of noise in the cryptoworld!
Today I finally decided to join the subscription company. So take in your ranks a new member!
Activity: 168
I want to express my admiration to the development team! You have done a great job in such a short time. You have a lot of investment. You are great fellows!
Pages:
Jump to: