Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpaCoin [SPA] - The first Spa Project applied Blockchain in the world - page 19. (Read 17980 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I hope you guys do great with the project although it isn´t that attractive. What is the added value to another ICO?
Activity: 266
It looks like the coin is ready for big trading. On which exchanges does the developer plan to place a coin? Of course I would like to see on major exchanges.
You wait for the spa to appear on Binance   Grin Grin Kiss
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
It looks like the coin is ready for big trading. On which exchanges does the developer plan to place a coin? Of course I would like to see on major exchanges.
Activity: 166
An interesting program to attract supporters of anonymity in the network. Does not the airdrop team plan? I think many people want to try anonymous bitcoin.
Activity: 150
Lets seize the opportunity guys and start now to invest. I will just invest few dollars to see how it goes. Then auto invest to maximize the compounding percentage.
Activity: 217
Hello! Do you have plans to expand your project beyond Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia? There are many other countries in Asia and in the rest of the world with a lot of potential in hot springs tourism. BTW when you have planned to move to your own blockchain and leave the ethereum token?
Activity: 155
Wow , this project is doing so well even after all the obstacles . The developers and management is determined and that is the best thing. Keep it up guys .
Activity: 222
Kodus to that, Japan is the one the leading in terms of technology and industries. Pretty soon many Japanese people will be interested in joining the project.
Activity: 75
Have you already tried joining the telegram and try asking help out there? Maybe someone may be able to help you out there. Just click the telegram link on the first page of the thread. Maybe their devs haven't check the support mail yet.
Activity: 129
Hello dev. What are your upcoming plans  Huh ICO program has ended  Huh
Activity: 231
Just look at their website, mate. You can find a lot of information that can fill your curiosity, and also, you can find a lot of answers that have not been answered on here.
If it's just 10$ or 50$ I'll try it, it's not a big money. and if everything goes fine I'll invest more, I think in this way I will not take risk. let's be optimistic.
That's a great news actually! Big amounts means it's more rewarding when it comes out as paying back! I would feel proud if I was part of the devs.
Activity: 109

✨A Reportage about #SpaCoin and #Viet Nam blockchain's development
Viet Nam Digital Television VTC - Viet Nam - GMT+7✨

★ Wednesday, Dec. 20, 2017
23h00: VTC 7

★ Thursday, Dec. 21, 2017
06h00: VTC 7
09h00: VTC 2
12h00: VTC 2
19h20: VTC 2

Activity: 11
Hi. I have more than 5+ years of professional experience in cryptocurrency design and development.I will provide services like web wallet, mobile wallet, affiliate and support, marketing an Ico and many more..PM me for information. We can connect on Skype also.
My skype- csankur      
Looking forward to your response.   

Haha. 5+ years and now your bitcointalk account is newbie?HuhHuhHuh Too funny
Activity: 214
For sure I will invest to this project. And use this coin to take my wife to KAYSPA when your system lauch. I like it
Activity: 224
SPA visa? if you can do it, it is really amazing. Can not believe there is one coin from VIET NAM  can do it.
Activity: 210
I saw you guys introduce about SPA visa. Could you let us know how does it work???
Activity: 225
Can you let us know more detail about the DEV team?? Where we can find more information about them? Linkin or Twitter, or somthing like this?
Activity: 154
As I see this is first project about beautifull spa in the world. How can I believe this project will be success in the short time like this?
Pages:
Jump to: