Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpaCoin [SPA] - The first Spa Project applied Blockchain in the world - page 20. (Read 17980 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
As I see this is first project about beautifull spa in the world. How can I believe this project will be success in the short time like this?
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Could you please let me know the location of KAYSPA in Cambodia? I really want to see how is it and then I will decide to invest to this project or not
Activity: 266
Looks interesting. I'll be the Jr members and join bounty. Wait please Cool
Activity: 280
Great project! I hope there will be an exchange very soon!
Activity: 154
I really like this project! I hope soon bounty stakes will be converted to coins soon
I give trust at this project.  Kiss Kiss Kiss
Very lucky that made a video about this project
What is the situation of the project and when can we expect this to hit the exchanges and what all exchanges can we expect them to be,i would like to know about these as i could not find these details from your website ,hope you will update these things in the website too.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Is there a plan for Binance this week?
If we can trade spacoin before bounty distribution that would be great.
Activity: 178
We hope that the coin is present on the floor, and perform fast  Huh Huh
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
i hope to get my traslation bounty as soon as! Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
Where can I buy it spa?

now ico closed, buy at exchange soon

Indeed, the sale of tokens they ended. I went to their website to check the end dates and sales and there was on December 25th. but in the telegram they reported that they had collected a hard cap.
waiting for convert shares into spacoin and market list  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 5
it's really nice to see the team of a coin without hiding their real identity, it's a sign of honesty and then convince the traders and investors to invest on such coin. + trust, nice one! Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
hopefully this business became the number one in the world, the spirit for this project.
Activity: 126
can developers confirm that spacoin will appear coming some on Binace, coinex and yobit?
Merit: 12
oohh its so good dev! i support this project! i think bittrex its a  big market, its good for spa token . i hope the price will be increase than ico price  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

waiting for convert shares into spacoin and market list   Grin Grin
Yesterday I received spacoin's reply, they said will update exchange some
Activity: 155
I did participate on social media bounties, how much spacoin will there be for each share if you any idea?
Activity: 78
oohh its so good dev! i support this project! i think bittrex its a  big market, its good for spa token . i hope the price will be increase than ico price  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

waiting for convert shares into spacoin and market list   Grin Grin
Activity: 75
oohh its so good dev! i support this project! i think bittrex its a  big market, its good for spa token . i hope the price will be increase than ico price  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: