Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpaCoin [SPA] - The first Spa Project applied Blockchain in the world - page 26. (Read 17980 times)

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
For what reason does someone need an alt-coin to get their nails done and their eyebrows waxed at a spa in Tailand.
This is idiotic.
There is no use case here.
Surely you can come up with something beter than this garbage?

Firstly, thank you for your concern!

And then, I want to share with you some benefits when you use Spacoin in our SPA system:

● If you use Spacoin to make payment, your bills will be discounted from 5-10% immediately.
● We are building and develop the ecosystem together with the dentistry, cosmetic shops, other famous SPAs. With Spacoin, you will be the member of our system.
● ...

You can believe in the good future of Spacoin with many benefits like this. The detail will be shared with you in the Whitepaper.

the problem is - if you're not located in those countries that they operate, this project is nonsense. otherwise, you can participate only in the trading part of this coin.

also, with the below comment, how can the team implement this project in vietnam.
Spa is a shit coin,the team trying to steal money.
You cannot using this coin in VietNam,because the Gov refuse to acknowledgement crypto.
Using any currency except vnd is illegal.

The State Bank of Vietman has issued “Information related to the use of virtual currency” that bans use of the cryptocurrency for payments.

It won't say why, and doesn't explicitly ban mining or blockchain.

The Bank lists conventional payment mechanisms like cheques, payment orders and credit cards as permitted, but then adds (after translation) that “Bitcoin virtual currency and other similar is not lawful means of payment in Vietnam; The issuance, supply, use of bitcoin and other similar virtual currency as a means of payment is prohibited in Vietnam.”

Fines of around US$9,000 apply to those who accept or offer payments in virtual currencies.

Read this : https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/10/30/vietnam_bans_bitcoin_as_payment_for_anything/
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
what a convoluted way to use bitcoin... I can see it is a project to grab money only, nothing else. A shitcoin.

Why do you name it "shitcoin"? While I find it a very practical project.
Spa is a shit coin,the team trying to steal money.
You cannot use this coin in VietNam,because the Gov refuse to acknowledgement crypto.
Using any currency except vnd is illegal.

The State Bank of Vietman has issued “Information related to the use of virtual currency” that bans use of the cryptocurrency for payments.

It won't say why, and doesn't explicitly ban mining or blockchain.

The Bank lists conventional payment mechanisms like cheques, payment orders and credit cards as permitted, but then adds (after translation) that “Bitcoin virtual currency and other similar is not lawful means of payment in Vietnam; The issuance, supply, use of bitcoin and other similar virtual currency as a means of payment is prohibited in Vietnam.”

Fines of around US$9,000 apply to those who accept or offer payments in virtual currencies.

Read this : https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/10/30/vietnam_bans_bitcoin_as_payment_for_anything/
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
what a convoluted way to use bitcoin... I can see it is a project to grab money only, nothing else. A shitcoin.

Why do you name it "shitcoin"? While I find it a very practical project.
Activity: 90
Any reason why people using your coin instead any other crypto coin or just simply flat.
Activity: 3
This is one of the most famous block chain project in Vietnam. I am looking forward to this project in the near future.  Wink Wink Wink

There are so many "new ideas" out there with pre-sale coin and tokens and and and. I guess the community will tell, i will give Spa coin a try for sure.
Activity: 5
This is one of the most famous block chain project in Vietnam. I am looking forward to this project in the near future.  Wink Wink Wink

There are so many "new ideas" out there with pre-sale coin and tokens and and and. I guess the community will tell, i will give Spa coin a try for sure.
one of the most... curious, so what you have in mind other projects in Vietnam?  Wink
Activity: 136
How can I join your bounty campaign?  Cheesy

#PermisionlessInnovation
Activity: 770
Merit: 605
Activity: 3
Where to see the team of this project?
it's better to post in op too. I wish you all the best  for your project.
Activity: 5
@dev seem like a great project.. how can we take part in the bounty..it is not clear in the front page.. Smiley
Activity: 14
I'd like to see better design, personally. A lot of the fonts in the uploaded images just don't match or look very good. Makes them look less legitimate.
Activity: 37
can see alot of newbie without any activity jump in and comment it's good, it's great. what are  you guys doing around here? it's good or not the community will make decision alright?
brand new
Activity: 0
Social media promotions can bring effective result to this ICO, so you've any plan to launch Twitter or Facebook bounty to get some share for free just for promoting your link, because I can't take part into signature campaign.
Activity: 1
Activity: 1
Good project. Not many startups in crypto economy are supported by such experts. So, Where can I find out about the company's bounty? Wish you good luck!
Activity: 109
Hello
I would like to participate in the twitter and facebook campaign.
I want to do white paper translation in polish.
Maybe it will be in the near future. But now Whitepaper is only in English and Vietnamese.
Activity: 4
What's the minimum pre-sale contribution? Is there any Slack group to talk with the dev easily?
Wait this coin listed on NovaExchange or Coinexchange?
Activity: 26
This project is packed with great innovative ideas and endless possibilities powered by blockchain technology, i see the concept of it and i must say am fascinated by it all, i think this will surely attract investors looking for great and innovative project, but seem to be on the high side though. Between still going through and digesting the page bit by bit.
Activity: 39
Hello
I would like to participate in the twitter and facebook campaign.
I want to do white paper translation in polish.
Pages:
Jump to: