Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpaCoin [SPA] - The first Spa Project applied Blockchain in the world - page 22. (Read 17980 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Great Project with lots of potential to grow!
More power to SPACOIN!   Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Hello! I am an editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors:  https://icoholder.com/en/ico/spacoin-4247. You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO and also verify team members to improve ranking.    
If you need any help - feel free to contact me!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Hello devs, where can I get more information about the First Stage: Subscription? total raised, number of investors, etc..
Activity: 209
This is new coin with new concept,I think is interesting I join some bounty
Activity: 308
Project looks very promising. When the spa is listed on the exchange
Merit: 12
This project seems to be a good investment. I can't buy ICO
Activity: 17
The project has many interesting new updates, they have changed and developed a lot.
Activity: 94
I believe Spa coin will be a great success ! I trust  Kiss Kiss Spacoin
Activity: 86
yeah.. good project ,is it will sell in coinexchange or yobit or cryptopia?
Activity: 11
When Spa coin list on new Exchange sir?

I think soon. When the ICO finished......
Activity: 178

The first exchange SPA listed ?
Activity: 49

Breaking News: The softcap of SPACOIN was reached so no token sale anymore. We are preparing to list SPACOIN to some Exchanges soon.

I disappointed about this dicision because i'm trying to buy more SPAcoin. Anyway i will receive SPA from bounty program, this is great project and might be more success soon.
Activity: 109

Breaking News: The softcap of SPACOIN was reached so no token sale anymore. We are preparing to list SPACOIN to some Exchanges soon.

Activity: 250
Merit: 28
hi dev, what are you long plan  Huh any new plans exchange  Huh coinexchange  Huh yobit and cryptopia  Huh
thanks !!!
Activity: 448
Merit: 109
SpaCoin helps develop the beauty care industry as well as create market information via a reward system known as cryptocurrency, motivating and inspirung community to join the network.

Best project and this will a huge one joined for twitter campaign
Activity: 4
Official Announcement: SpaCoin will burn 50 million tokens in Crowdsale from December 12th to December 25th. Total SPACOIN tokens are reduced to 100 million.

Great news! Spa will hit 5000 sts soon!
Activity: 11
wow. Burn coin will make the price to the moon soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like this project in the first step to now
Breaking news

Official Announcement: SpaCoin will burn 50 million tokens in Crowdsale from December 12th to December 25th. Total SPACOIN tokens are reduced to 100 million.

At the first destination on Spacoin's Asian tour in Hanoi, the investors had a successful meeting!

Spacoin's offline meeting will take place on Friday (December 01, 2017) evening, from 18h to 22h in Ha noi, with the participation of Dev Spacoin team members.

Pages:
Jump to: