Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpaCoin [SPA] - The first Spa Project applied Blockchain in the world - page 21. (Read 17980 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 10
the team is working very hard. hopefully after tomorrow they should have something for the effort. the project will be successful. because a lot of effort was given. Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
This is a very large project backed by many many investors. I am looking forward to seeing the spa in exchange soon.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
The promising project, hopefully what I think can be answered. dev spirit hopefully smoothly
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
can i ask? how much spa per share? in bounty campaign?

Maybe 100, maybe 1000. We'll wait and see.
Activity: 184
can i ask? how much spa per share? in bounty campaign?
Activity: 150
I am really excited with the future of this Coin. Can't wait till i get a hold of my SPA.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Feeling very fortunate I was able to catch the Presale and Bounty on Spacoin....impressed and thanks for the great info devs/mod.
Congrats all...
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Where can I buy it spa?

If you would like to buy it wait for SPA to be in Binance exchange
It's always been expected, if later minexcoin can enter binance as soon as possible, I'm sure it will happen
Activity: 116
Waiting for coins to market, I hope to UP at first  Kiss Kiss
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
Where can I buy it spa?

If you would like to buy it wait for SPA to be in Binance exchange
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Where can I buy it spa?

now ico closed, buy at exchange soon
Activity: 166
Where can I buy it spa?
Thanks SPA team, I look forward to be able to buy some more coins in some exchange. Excellent work!
The Dev is planning to list it on Binance. They are also looking at other exchanges like Coinexchange, Yobit,

Everyone is hoping to see this token at big exchanges from the very first day it will be released. I am sure behind the scene Dev has contacted different exchanges and Binance included as that is hot right now. It will be huge success after collecting good amount to get listed at Binance somehow.
Thanks SPA team, I look forward to be able to buy some more coins in some exchange. Excellent work!
The Dev is planning to list it on Binance. They are also looking at other exchanges like Coinexchange, Yobit,

I hope dev full will register its points in binance. coming some  Kiss Kiss Kiss
Merit: 12
Activity: 266
dev bounty social media are still avaible?i want join

Hello. Yes, bounty campaign is active until December 25.
dev bounty social media are still avaible?i want join
Activity: 3
When Spa coin list on new Exchange sir?
Pages:
Jump to: