Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpaCoin [SPA] - The first Spa Project applied Blockchain in the world - page 23. (Read 17980 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
The name of the project sounds funny Grin. But I will study their white paper and see its potential. being an avid fan of spa i hope they can incorporate it well with block chain technology and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Good initiative .. looks like it has the potential to be a great project.. Willing to buy and also interested in bounty program
Activity: 406
I want the check WP. How can I do this?
Activity: 109

Spacoin's offline meeting will take place on Friday (December 01, 2017) evening, from 18h to 22h in Ha noi, with the participation of Dev Spacoin team members.

Activity: 266
I do honestly believe transparency is critical in this business so whatever you can do to ensure investors can get more information is always welcome.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
Good evening!

I'm trying to contact you from days on the bounty thread.

I was trying to communicate that I've done the translation job that you have assigned to me. Now I'm waiting for a contact to send you it and for some instructions.

Thank you.
Activity: 370
it is a good project! join it and will give u great profits!
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Hi admin, can you give me a video about instrustion purchase SPA as a demo ?
Yeah absolutely, you're right, and I decided to wait, I'll maybe get some once it's on the market because, for me, buying now at 1k5 sat doesn't make sense. I've seen too many ICOs getting dumped after they hit the market. But for sure I'll keep following this project.

Thank you for your interest in the project! There are a lot of good news will be published in the near future.  Wink Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Yeah absolutely, you're right, and I decided to wait, I'll maybe get some once it's on the market because, for me, buying now at 1k5 sat doesn't make sense. I've seen too many ICOs getting dumped after they hit the market. But for sure I'll keep following this project.
Activity: 294
Please can newbies take part in signature campaign at-least Huh Huh Huh Huh?
Activity: 33
Same here.. now waiting to invest in the ICO..  Cool  Smiley  Kiss Kiss
Huh I don't understand why the Pre-sale finished on 12th November and untill 12th December, the Crowd-sale will start?

We want to prepare all the best things for Spacoin. That's why the time of Crowdsale was changed.
Thanks for your concern!!
It's great for reaching soft cap in Pre-sale within 3 days. Congrats! You guys are well done.
As far as I know, there are already existed a system of Kay Spa involve in this project and they've gained fame in traditional business as well.
Hope this project can go further.

Indeed, we reached Softcap in Pre-sale within 3 days. And there are a lot of good news we will public in the near future. Please follow our channel like Twitter, Telegram, webside, or this bitcointalk topic to update news soon.

Thanks for your concern!
Activity: 6
becareful guy, my friends who live in vietnam told me that bgc team is the biggest scam group in vietnam. next year, bitcoin and coins will not be considered as legal in their country. So this is the big scam .
Ya, that's true.
Activity: 3
It's great for reaching soft cap in Pre-sale within 3 days. Congrats! You guys are well done.
As far as I know, there are already existed a system of Kay Spa involve in this project and they've gained fame in traditional business as well.
Hope this project can go further.
Activity: 370
great project to applied blockchain to SPA,hope it success!
Activity: 490
Spa in blockcain is a new innovations are quite promising..
i think this project will succes, as i know a many people love the spa..
so.. good luck dev...
Activity: 3
becareful guy, my friends who live in vietnam told me that bgc team is the biggest scam group in vietnam. next year, bitcoin and coins will not be considered as legal in their country. So this is the big scam .

Only your friend said BGC is scam group, too funny. As I know, BGC is the first Trading community in Viet Nam with 30.000 members. And there are a lot of envy people seek to sabotage the biggest and free community.
You can come to VN and meet them, they are talent and friendly people.
Pages:
Jump to: