Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SPARK] Sparkster - RUN AT 10 MILLION TPS! - page 3. (Read 16973 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
there is no timeline as to when bear market ends. we are just waiting for the unknown and I believe that bear market is a good time to test the credibility of any project.if sprk team are able to reach any deal with any exchange I would suggest they unlock token and let those ranting about selling go ahead and sell. SPRK will succeed in my opinion and I would prefer to HODL.
Activity: 14
I noticed that there no latest development about their launch of the bounty program. Any update dev for the bounty campaign? Also, I didn't totally understand how these platform can be more useful in the future.
Activity: 17
What is Sparkster? How does it work? Can you give me more information about Sparkster?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
They didn't create tokens? Because I can't find token trading at coinmarketcap. So they want to hit to exchanges after mainnet launch only with native coins?
Activity: 28
I wonder, If the business is forked off another coin, what is different and why the need for a new asset?
Activity: 132
Why is everyone here asking when Exchange? You guys planning to dump first day?
Activity: 112
is sparkster trading on southXchange ? blockfolio shows that trading
the price is 0.08$
Activity: 39
What happens if ETH stays below $200 for the next year, what's the scenario for investor ROI at that point ?
Activity: 112
Can someone do a summary for me? What is happing on sparksters? Did the team sell the eth rised giving that is in free fall?
Activity: 148
He does not have the facts, if he was factual about the project and the financial status, I have no issues with debating. It’s getting ridiculous now
Activity: 35
Project seems very hot, I want to know, when the bounty campaign ended, your bounty idea looks very tempting, I try to look at the effect because of the best conditions provided by the team!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
There is major FUD going on ETH. I hope all the ICOs that raised funds in ETH in the last few months will continue to go ahead
This negative will soon end. I think that from October the market will become really green. Ethereum is the most promising currency, and soon the price will be not less than 1000 dollars. Cool
Activity: 28
Yeah it is hard to make a discernable difference in today crazy competitive market. I guess its all about making the right steps regarding this plan
Activity: 74
Very perspective project with the good team of developers. It is considered that the project is qualitative, it is obvious that the team works and puts in it heart and soul.
I agree, this project has an update, and it indicates that the project progress and the more people who support, with a professional and reliable team, they can definitely bring the project to a better place, I believe that they have prospects for a better future.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
Very perspective project with the good team of developers. It is considered that the project is qualitative, it is obvious that the team works and puts in it heart and soul.
Activity: 14
Great idea among many! The business will achieve great victories and a lot of attention! This plan is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all other! With pleasure I'll watch out for him.
Activity: 210
I am very excited with Sparkster progress, evolving more and more people. A very reliable company with incredible plans for the future and really good prospects. For the entire time of monitoring the ICO, Sparkster really carries something new in the world of the blockchain
Activity: 39
There is major FUD going on ETH. I hope all the ICOs that raised funds in ETH in the last few months will continue to go ahead
Activity: 51
I personally took the time and learnt graph reading and market life cycles. But it’s not something that can be done overnight
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
Everyone writes about bitcoin and market capitalization, and there is news about the project? How did the ICO end? Received soft. cap? Where can I know the exact information?

Token sale has ended with the hard-cap is reached. For more information, you can visit their telegram, because of an unstable market at this time, so the team delay to release token for investors. I think this is a correct decision, the team still work very hard and communicate with the community regularly.
Pages:
Jump to: