Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Spark | X11 | BTer/Bittrex/C-CEX | PoW/PoS | Exchanges | Roadmap | - page 16. (Read 108569 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The main post is getting a graphical overhaul at the moment to make it more appealing for new users, in hope to gain wider interest.

The new Spark website should hopefully be going live soon too!

Do like. Where can I find information about the anon technology that you are going to implement?

We haven't released a technical document as of yet as we have been busy coding, once we are happy with the code and its bug free we will be releasing more detailed information about the features.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
The main post is getting a graphical overhaul at the moment to make it more appealing for new users, in hope to gain wider interest.

Do like. Where can I find information about the anon technology that you are going to implement?

Activity: 269
Merit: 250
wow the spark chat witg sending files and buddy list based off usernames looks really interesting! devs clearly have talent
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Hi all!
Sorry for the lack of updates the past day, we have been busy ironing out the last few bugs so the next update is ready for you all!
We also quickly whipped up a graphical roadmap so its easy for you all to see where we are heading.

Please note; this is a work in progress and will change as new features get planned/features released.

boom!
Activity: 336
Hi all!
Sorry for the lack of updates the past day, we have been busy ironing out the last few bugs so the next update is ready for you all!
We also quickly whipped up a graphical roadmap so its easy for you all to see where we are heading.

Please note; this is a work in progress and will change as new features get planned/features released.

Great stuff.  This is exciting.   Hate to be cliche. ...but to the moon.
Hi all!

http://i.imgur.com/8Lt6glo.png
Almost looks like this is the bottom.  Mining difficulty is up, so less SPARK is being dumped. Buys are starting to stack, and POW is getting closer to the end (4000 blocks remaining).  Those holding will be glad they did.
when will the roadmap get released?

Hopefully trying to get it out today/tomorrow and next wallet update early next week. Ironing the last few bugs out of the current updated code then we are good to go.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
when will the roadmap get released?
For any doubters, don't kid yourselves...whales have their eye on this coin (and it's still young, not worried here!).  HODLOR!

I have the same feeling.  Worth taking a small gamble on, that's for sure.  Low coin count and still in the POW phase.  Remember that....

We think the price is rather low, but it is the community/market that dictates the price. Over 80% of Spark has now been mined and price still dropping so who knows where we are off to next.
For any doubters, don't kid yourselves...whales have their eye on this coin (and it's still young, not worried here!).  HODLOR!

I have the same feeling.  Worth taking a small gamble on, that's for sure.  Low coin count and still in the POW phase.  Remember that....
Activity: 327
it's a hardware thing!
Is there any interest in a Mac wallet?

Yes I have been looking for the time to compile one but have been to busy at work.
still POW?

Yes currently still PoW, roughly 4000 blocks left to go. 80% of Spark are already mined.
Activity: 597
Merit: 500
Is there any interest in a Mac wallet?
Activity: 479
Activity: 658
decent volume, keen for mondays release

Glad to have you here sempyper! Remember PoW will end soon so make sure you all get your Spark before then!

lol let's see how low they want to go. killed all my buy orders.

Glad to have you here sempyper! Remember PoW will end soon so make sure you all get your Spark before then!
Activity: 658

dont know why all the kids are in such a rush to give away their coins for small price but i guess,, they will learn with experience lol

such panic sell, much wow.
Activity: 269
Pages:
Jump to: