Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Spark | X11 | BTer/Bittrex/C-CEX | PoW/PoS | Exchanges | Roadmap | - page 17. (Read 108569 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
goog
So the rewards have halved and the network hashrate is still steady, higher interest staking/desposits will be released after the weekend before PoS starts and hopefully Spark+ too!

The coding is now all complete, just ironing out a few bugs and completing the UI, so stay tuned!

WELL   DONE   GUYS,good  news
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
So the rewards have halved and the network hashrate is still steady, higher interest staking/desposits will be released after the weekend before PoS starts and hopefully Spark+ too!

The coding is now all complete, just ironing out a few bugs and completing the UI, so stay tuned!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
shit coins like this are trashing cryptos in general
so why you even here, go suck your dick moron.. nobody care about you here..  Grin Grin
I'm 15, and can undoubtedly tell you the risk far outweighs the reward here.

you're 15 , come on bro im a junior high turn 14 this jan, and im fully understood that  all coins including btc have high risk to loose money the moment you invest... if you dont want to risk a penny  then trade something else     
Activity: 18
I already pm you the info 2 days ago and still havent receive the coins, why its taking so damn long ? i mean I only have like 800 coins what is the problem.

Sorry Wasda, you must have been missed on the last payout. I will make sure you are on the next one scheduled for tonight.

We apologize for this and thank you for your patience!

I'm not sure what happened but I still haven't received my coins
LOL, whatttttaaa coin
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
I already pm you the info 2 days ago and still havent receive the coins, why its taking so damn long ? i mean I only have like 800 coins what is the problem.

Sorry Wasda, you must have been missed on the last payout. I will make sure you are on the next one scheduled for tonight.

We apologize for this and thank you for your patience!

I'm not sure what happened but I still haven't received my coins
Do you have a Mac wallet in the works or should I try to compile one?

We have had a couple of people message us and one was having trouble with the style sheets, if you have the spare time your most welcome to give it a go! It would be much appreciated as we don't currently have a Mac environment to build the wallets for.
Activity: 327
it's a hardware thing!
Do you have a Mac wallet in the works or should I try to compile one?
Activity: 327
it's a hardware thing!
This coin is new and there are tons of FUD? Wow seems interesting.

Always a good sign. We are in the dip before the rise that most new coins on Bittrex go through. 90% of the time you can get x2 in 48 hrs.

We shall see in the next 24 hrs but looks good to me.

Yeah, but i've done my math and it's quite expensive now. No more room to grow, will wait for a deeper dip in the coming days.

lol what kinda math is that? fudimatics? investment has only just begun. if you sold your coins below 5k.. well.. tough.

Must be that new common core math they are teaching the kids now... where 2+2=10 as long are your reason for it is sound.

lols at common core. whoever invented that hates all living things  Cheesy

Well said!
Activity: 658

Always a good sign. We are in the dip before the rise that most new coins on Bittrex go through. 90% of the time you can get x2 in 48 hrs.

Yeah, but i've done my math and it's quite expensive now. No more room to grow, will wait for a deeper dip in the coming days.

lol what kinda math is that? fudimatics? investment has only just begun. if you sold your coins below 5k.. well.. tough.

Must be that new common core math they are teaching the kids now... where 2+2=10 as long are your reason for it is sound.

lols at common core. whoever invented that hates all living things  Cheesy
Activity: 672
Merit: 501

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Activity: 658

Yea is there a roadmap or something soon?

Yes CryptoStoner there will be a graphical roadmap soon, we are currently busy trying to get out the next updates for the start of PoS (next week). You can view the features coming on the main post, and a roadmap will be posted shortly once complete.
Activity: 418

I would be curious to hear why you think so. 2.1 million coins - Traded on Bter at over 10000 for 2-3 hours yesterday. I would say there is room to grow but will agree that buying higher than 5000 - 6000 will make x2 difficult in the short term.

Activity: 252

Activity: 418

Activity: 252
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Yea is there a roadmap or something soon?
Activity: 616
Can someone explain to me what is innovative about spark? Or at least the plans for adoption?

So far there's not a lot special about this. Thought the name was cool ever since the old scam spark launched.

I think it's the name that attracts people to this coin.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Twitter: @clay_space
Can someone explain to me what is innovative about spark? Or at least the plans for adoption?
Pages:
Jump to: