Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Spark | X11 | BTer/Bittrex/C-CEX | PoW/PoS | Exchanges | Roadmap | - page 18. (Read 108569 times)

Activity: 327
Merit: 250
it's a hardware thing!
Lol why do you mine at 'official' pool when there are like 3 or 4 known pools with good rep?

I left the official pool after a few hours and the other pools have been much more stable.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Lol why do you mine at 'official' pool when there are like 3 or 4 known pools with good rep?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
LOL, very convincing... what does this coin have other then a simple name? NOTHING, wallets are fucked website is fucked dev is fucked, can't even compile a mac wallet. This coin is fucked, no whale has bought in and that's a fact. Pure nonsense speculation that I wouldn't throw more then 0.001 at

official pool are fucked also
and btw...

Hope everything is going smoothly, we are in the process of finalizing all manual payout from the Official Pool and are switching mail servers so it doesn't happen again.
We are also shortlisting all applicants so if you are shortlisted you will hear from us shortly!

when you withdraw my coins?!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
shit coins like this are trashing cryptos in general
so why you even here, go suck your dick moron.. nobody care about you here..  Grin Grin
I'm 15, and can undoubtedly tell you the risk far outweighs the reward here.

good luck with your bags
ty  Kiss
Activity: 18
so why you even here, go suck your dick moron.. nobody care about you here..  Grin Grin
http://img.pandawhale.com/37381-well-done-sir-gif-Imgur-Wiserh-Tr7d.gif
good luck with your bags
legendary
so why you even here, go suck your dick moron.. nobody care about you here..  Grin Grin

is this sparkcointalk? You don't actually need me to explain why a crypto currency investor would be researching a new alt coin, do you? I'm 15, and can undoubtedly tell you the risk far outweighs the reward here. You don't need a teenager to tell you that do you... The reason I posted what you call "fud" is because if you new anything about bitcoin, you'd know that shit coins like this aren't influencing block chain tech in a positive manner.

BUY NOW! this thing is about to explode, highest volume incoming for the weekend, the current marketcap is laughable!!
yeah, sorry i forgot. blkt exploded and you know everything. kk bye sir.
legendary
Activity: 18
so why you even here, go suck your dick moron.. nobody care about you here..  Grin Grin

is this sparkcointalk? You don't actually need me to explain why a crypto currency investor would be researching a new alt coin, do you? I'm 15, and can undoubtedly tell you the risk far outweighs the reward here. You don't need a teenager to tell you that do you... The reason I posted what you call "fud" is because if you new anything about bitcoin, you'd know that shit coins like this aren't influencing block chain tech in a positive manner.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Several rumors of scam and dev mining before pools, this is block 3 http://block.getsparkcoin.com/block/00000843e0c697915c260c5b88215686cd48a499fc216e66eeb3493555fb5908
first actual 200 reward block and was mined  Oct 18, 2014 2:59:47 AM which is 1 day after the ann. So i'm guessing that means no way dev mined earlier than release but if someone knows how to check more on this feel free.
legendary
uro, cann and now spark. its more like fudcointalk than bct.
Activity: 266
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Activity: 168
For any doubters, don't kid yourselves...whales have their eye on this coin (and it's still young, not worried here!).  HODLOR!

I can confirm that is true Wink

watching!
Activity: 476
For any doubters, don't kid yourselves...whales have their eye on this coin (and it's still young, not worried here!).  HODLOR!

I can confirm that is true Wink
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
ive got a contact for a good mac wallet dev if you need one.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
hi dev - any roadmaps? any vague hint of how we gonna spark this thing? also anyone working on a mac wallet yet?

thanks!

Graphical road map still being created, its taking a little longer than expected as we are focusing mainly on coding the features at the moment.

Have had 2 people say they will compile the mac wallet, awaiting a reply from them as we don't have a Mac build enviroment.
Jyap on twitter is your guy for mac compiling Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!
i just dont get it why bter listed spark that fast, please dont be offended thats not my intention.

It must have sparked their interest.
legendary
i just dont get it why bter listed spark that fast, please dont be offended thats not my intention.
Activity: 224
goog
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: