Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Spark | X11 | BTer/Bittrex/C-CEX | PoW/PoS | Exchanges | Roadmap | - page 7. (Read 108569 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
which wallet is working atm? and where can i download it, want to widthdraw my coin in suchpool? thanks in advance
Activity: 387
Nice to see the community has stepped up to take this over. 
Activity: 431
now its synced

It's syncing and staking Grin

"blocks" : 18971,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 10.40411626,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00054188,
"search-interval" : 1
},
"blockvalue" : 10000000000,
"netmhashps" : 0.00000000,
"netstakeweight" : 35748.16928901,
"errors" : "",
"pooledtx" : 0,
"stakeweight" : {
"minimum" : 47,
"maximum" : 0,
"combined" : 47
},
"stakeinterest" : 17500000,
"testnet" : false
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hehe, yaaay! coooool to see we're realy getting somewhere!

damn thing my old ISP went down yesterday night... that was at least 1 day early, sonofabitch Angry

however I found (and brought to work) ye olde UMTS-stick...

...will check, what actually happened here the last hours, yet a short glimpse gave me the impression of just about 15k spark to compensate.
if this is the bottomline with bittrex I'd be extremely delighted as that'd be manageable hands down me thinks Smiley

I check for response (as far as I was able to send before network went down) / get contact to the other exchanges...

apart from that I'll grab the latest sources and try to get a windows qt wallet compiled... would have started already... but: no net, no git. no net, no mingw... etc, etc... Wink

...I'm getting back as soon as there's news. at least, that umts thingie seems to do a great job Smiley

and big time kudos to RentaMouse... not necessary to say that a properly working wallet for the exchanges/pools would be a full showstopper if not available.
one big problem solved so far!
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
is it possible to sync the windows wallet?

thx
Activity: 252
Windows QT gui release is still giving me trouble I'm afraid, Github appears to be just a dump of all the files updated from several coins since Silkcoin, but the docs are still Silkcoin so I'm having to do it the hard way. I dont think there is anything majorly wrong, my latest build compiles into an exe fine, but it segfaults on launch. Appears to be a GCC/Boost issue so I have to go back and recompile with a different version.

At least the Bittrex difference is only 15k coins (says me who only owns 1500!), compared to the current money supply that's not a huge amount. Havent thought my way through options to reconcile it yet, want to get a working Windows wallet first....
ya but deposit is disabled
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
can i trade spark?

thx for help

So far, Bter is the only exchange that's up.
can i trade spark?

thx for help
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Minerpools is also updated to the community version!
Please remember to withdraw your coins Wink
Activity: 80
Can we add instamine coins to cover the difference?  Last i looked, we were 26-27k short.  I'm about to take the new build and see where we end up.

Thanks
richie

Thanks richie, keep us updated

43 deposits equaling 14499.19442

If the new devs wants to figure out how to reconcile that, we'll move over to the new fork and re-open the market.  Please cut us a ticket via our support channels and we can work through this.

Thanks
richie@bittrex

We could easily just gather this amount with the community and send it to you or we can instamine it, i'll let the others decide on that one, glad markets can reopen
Activity: 937
Merit: 1000
Can we add instamine coins to cover the difference?  Last i looked, we were 26-27k short.  I'm about to take the new build and see where we end up.

Thanks
richie

43 deposits equaling 14499.19442

If the new devs wants to figure out how to reconcile that, we'll move over to the new fork and re-open the market.  Please cut us a ticket via our support channels and we can work through this.

Thanks
richie@bittrex
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 924
Bitfarms.io
SuchPool has upgraded to the community provided source.

Withdraws have been re-enabled! http://SuchPool.pw/spark

Thank you!
Can we add instamine coins to cover the difference?  Last i looked, we were 26-27k short.  I'm about to take the new build and see where we end up.

Thanks
richie

Activity: 937
Can we add instamine coins to cover the difference?  Last i looked, we were 26-27k short.  I'm about to take the new build and see where we end up.

Thanks
richie
How fast do you guys think you can resolve this, fork the wallet and reactivate markets? new ann must be made as well just copypaste and announce takeover
Activity: 252
Just to keep you updated, being in a Linux frame of mind I decided to try building the Windows daemon first, and wasted several hours discovering how out of date the makefile etc was before I decided to leave that and do the QT-GUI build instead....

Fingers crossed I'm nearly there compiling it, the QR code library has given me too much trouble so I may just leave it out for now.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
So, which fork is being chosen by this update?

the checkpoint is set to use the suchpool/nova fork with pos being initiated at block 10000.

Good, we're all on that same fork Wink
Pages:
Jump to: