Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpartanCoin - Cryptocoin for the competitive world. - page 59. (Read 215570 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
I've been in from day one and have been team Spartan all along. Quick question! If the coin gets halved will my total amount of coins be halved to???
Activity: 190
★ BitClave ICO. Join NOW ★
Hello All!

I have created a SpartanCoin pool on my website! You can login and start mining if you wish to pool mine at http://spartan.weminealtcoins.com/

The stratum port is 3334, and right now I'm giving 5000 coins to whoever finds a block. Once I build up a bit more of a coin-buffer I'll increase that to around 10,000 coins. There is a 1% fee on the pool to help pay for this, so the more hash we get the more block finder bonuses we can hand out.

If you have any questions you can PM me on here.

I added you to the list of pools.

Thank you for adding me! I'm still running with the 5k bonus per block found; I'll leave it up for the rest of the day roughly (Its 9:43am now). I should have some extra time on Saturday, perhaps we can do an event where people sign up and mine for at least 6-hrs and get an entire block of coins on top of what they mine. If you guys donate a little more, I can give out more too. c:
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
Thanks for the update DEV.
The community is lucky to have you as DEV.
You work very hard. Other altcoin developers can learn a lot from you.
Thanks. Grin

I appreciate the remarks. Even for myself I feel like things aren't moving fast enough. I have to remind myself to be patient.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Thanks. Grin

nice work indeed Cheesy i m mining a few days now...
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
Thanks. Grin
quit update. The changes to the spartancoin android wallet are looking good. I made some interface changes to the dogecoin android wallet to make it unique to Spartans. I also am adding tabs to Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and youtube. The api's are to be included inthe app so we should be able to access these sites via the app. My goal is to allow us to send coins from android wallet to anyone on these networks. bringing it all together.
Finally connected with PoS developer which seemed to take awhile. following an apology for being absent, was told friday I would hear on this. so 2 days I hope for the best news yet. Want to get PoW/PoS behind us so I can focus on more tools.

Also Poloniex emailed me again on adding us to their exchange. Just waiting to hear back on that again and we could be looking at adding them to our list.
Hello All!

I have created a SpartanCoin pool on my website! You can login and start mining if you wish to pool mine at http://spartan.weminealtcoins.com/

The stratum port is 3334, and right now I'm giving 5000 coins to whoever finds a block. Once I build up a bit more of a coin-buffer I'll increase that to around 10,000 coins. There is a 1% fee on the pool to help pay for this, so the more hash we get the more block finder bonuses we can hand out.

I added you to the list of pools.
legendary
So lets buy some!!!! Grin
Activity: 57
Spartancoin won't be paired vs litecoin or dogecoin will it?

I hope not. Coins that are tend to get dragged down for it.

https://c-cex.com/index.html?p=spn-btc

With that sell wall plus selling at 1sat and no buy orders,that might easily happen
legendary
Me to, would like to see the rich list to see where I rank amongst the spn millionaires club Wink

1.7 mil. now!! Grin Grin Grin

Have you really just got 1.7 million?? I'll send you some. Is your spn address correct??

Yes thats the correct address!
Very nice! Thank you!

There you go!

Wow dude! Thank you very very much.
That's a big number. Enormously kind of you!

Shocked Grin

No worries Bro!

I have not seen a community that GIVES COINS to each other.
That's very nice to see.
Fantastic. I really hope this community and his coin will get the future they deserve.
Me to, would like to see the rich list to see where I rank amongst the spn millionaires club Wink

Have you really just got 1.7 million?? I'll send you some. Is your spn address correct??

Very nice! Thank you!

There you go!

Shocked Grin

No worries Bro!
Activity: 19

I would like to receive some SPN too!  Grin i only have 8900 because of all the  facebooks spartancoin giveaways!!, im trayin to support this project as much as i can!  Cheesy  SPN: S91hEYJniiTXEXURGtY67ne6qseh2Bqiwz
EZ.
http://oi62.tinypic.com/oumstz.jpg

Wow!! Much Aprecciated!!! i've already received them.  Grin Cheesy lets keep up the good work!!!  Grin
Activity: 34

I would like to receive some SPN too!  Grin i only have 8900 because of all the  facebooks spartancoin giveaways!!, im trayin to support this project as much as i can!  Cheesy  SPN: S91hEYJniiTXEXURGtY67ne6qseh2Bqiwz
EZ.
http://oi62.tinypic.com/oumstz.jpg
Activity: 19

legendary
 Grin Grin Grin

Great community!!

Activity: 700

Very nice! Thank you!

There you go!

Shocked Grin

It's called spreading the love within this community..!  Cheesy
legendary

Very nice! Thank you!

There you go!

Shocked Grin

Very nice! Thank you!

There you go!
legendary

Very nice! Thank you!
Activity: 190
★ BitClave ICO. Join NOW ★
Hello All!

Pages:
Jump to: