Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpartanCoin - Cryptocoin for the competitive world. - page 62. (Read 215570 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

Was just wondering if there is a Spartancoin rich list available.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
http://spartan.chickenstrips.net is up and hashing, sorry for those few that didn't get the confirmation e-mails, I just fixed that.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Just checking! Wink
Activity: 695
Its getting quiet on this thread, wheres the community?

Still here! watching patiently Smiley

Can't wait for the news!

We are ready to march as soon as the good news arrives, no rush for mintpal just yet.
Activity: 532
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum
Still voting!
I have two favorite coins, SPARTANCOIN  and MAGICOIN. Both have a strong community that works hard for a better future of their currency. The advantage is that it is not a pump and dump currency. With that kind altcoins you see that they have a short life. People who buy just to make money. With SPARTANCOIN and MAGICOIN people are thinking and working to make the coin stable and stronger.

Step by step, these coins will be bigger and stronger.

Grin

Very well put!
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum
Still here! watching patiently Smiley

Can't wait for the news!
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
Its getting quiet on this thread, wheres the community?
Activity: 280
time
Europex opened up a spartan/ltc market..

There goes the neighborhood?
Switched to chickenstrips, seems like a nice pool.
legendary
SPARTANCOIN on 10.
Keep voting on SWISSEX!!
legendary
Still voting!
I have two favorite coins, SPARTANCOIN  and MAGICOIN. Both have a strong community that works hard for a better future of their currency. The advantage is that it is not a pump and dump currency. With that kind altcoins you see that they have a short life. People who buy just to make money. With SPARTANCOIN and MAGICOIN people are thinking and working to make the coin stable and stronger.

Step by step, these coins will be bigger and stronger.

Grin
Activity: 695

Looking forward to what's coming soon. Grin Grin
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Sorry but I must go and mine some other coin until this pool problem is resolved.
Can still mine at http://spartan.chickenstrips.net I am the only worker there, I am receiving coins to my wallet. Come join me Spartan...

BTC: 1CVqTYmVjWvHVFxZxYBcZto9BgPWLvCojK
SPN: SC79MdBQRcvzt9KWnX7njvSSaWH41s2kyL
Activity: 462
CAT.EX Exchange
I still never received my coins from the IPO. Sent dev an e-mail about it long ago, no reply. Sad

I saw your last email about your ICO and just sent them. My apologies for missing it. Any issues let me know. 

Got the coins. Thanks for fixing everything. Most appreciated.
Activity: 561
kittehcoin.info
Sorry but I must go and mine some other coin until this pool problem is resolved.
Same here, no coins from the pool and it now says 25 hours since last block......
Activity: 561
kittehcoin.info
yap but I m not receiving any payment from the pool since yesterday.
Now I was trying to solomine but I don't have enough addnodes, only one connection to the network.
So don't know what to do now.
what's up with http://spn.hashing.at, last block found 15 hours ago, pll are leaving pool.

I was curious about that, too.  I'm guessing it's a front end issue.  cgminer said I found a block when mining for the pool several hours ago, and the SPN block explorer shows that the pool's wallet is receiving coins for mined blocks.
Pages:
Jump to: