Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpartanCoin - Cryptocoin for the competitive world. - page 67. (Read 215570 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 250
When does the ico finish? and when so, will there be some announcements on POS etc. We also just slid into 7th on Mintpal, keep voting Spartans....... we'll get there soon enough

From the email details I sent out a couple weeks ago.... ICO should be at its end now. I sent out 3 payments to catch up since I wasn't available to send them daily. PoS is being done now, we are swapping to PoW/PoS hybrid. Our intent though is to fade out PoW due to coin halving making it more practical to use PoS. I should have a better idea on release date in the next couple days. Any question Pm me.

Nice Job on Minpal... we are getting closer to the top. Keep up to good work Spartans. Aroo!!
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
Spartancoin should be paired with BTC and BTC only in my eyes. I'm working on coinmarketcap at the minute as i know SpartanCoin is busy with the major projects associated with Spartancoin! currently awaiting their reply to be added.

Anyone got any good idea's for a meme we could use? Funny, Different and stands out would be the 3 key words i can think of for it!

This will help us get the name out even further than it has already reached Smiley

Very good! Why is the price still 0.00000001. Even if you buy al lot it wil not raise! Are the exchanges keeping the price low or do they have to many spartans in stock?
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
I have followed you on twitter and retweeted the giveaway post.  My tiwtter handle is @LauderdaleBitC

I also liked you on facebook.  My page is https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lauderdale-Bitcurrencies/650636835016425

Thank you for the crypto.  My SPN wallet is:  S1RD4grmG6eBT1kMd3srZx1MPUk4RMYzuM
Activity: 532
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum
Spartancoin should be paired with BTC and BTC only in my eyes. I'm working on coinmarketcap at the minute as i know SpartanCoin is busy with the major projects associated with Spartancoin! currently awaiting their reply to be added.

Anyone got any good idea's for a meme we could use? Funny, Different and stands out would be the 3 key words i can think of for it!

This will help us get the name out even further than it has already reached Smiley
legendary
Still voting!!! Grin Grin
Activity: 280
time
Spartancoin won't be paired vs litecoin or dogecoin will it?

I hope not. Coins that are tend to get dragged down for it.
Activity: 75
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
When does the ico finish? and when so, will there be some announcements on POS etc. We also just slid into 7th on Mintpal, keep voting Spartans....... we'll get there soon enough
legendary
Why is Spartancoin not on coinmarketcap?
I'd have to agree my rigs are being sold soon too. Asics are going to kill GPU mining efficiency wise
To be honest I half think your better buying coins these days. So much big hash about these days.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Sorry guys, I've had to take away 7Mhs of mining away. Having to sell all my mining equipment.
Let's chase down those polish Wink soon be no:8
Activity: 75
Activity: 695
Merit: 500
Hey everyone. Just a small update on progress. Our website project should start seeing things come together in the next day or so. I have been working on UI stuff for the site and the website dev said the offline changes should be uploaded to the web. (This site is not the coin website, this is an all new project I mentioned after launch of the coin.) From there we will be tweaking changes from what is done to make sure it is how I want it. So I am excited and hopeful we will be up and running very soon. Some of you who chat with me regularly know I have taken on personal job that will pay for more items as the ICO investments only got us so far. So my online time is limited at the moment, So a huge thank you to all who have been taken on some if not most of the PR stuff.  I am in touch daily with the right people working to help bring this together. As for the PoS I am also hopeful for the next few days seeing this come to fruition. I will release details once we are complete and we can set up a time frame for wallet updates and integration. Due to my schedule I havent connected yet with the android wallet dev but should have solid update in the next couple days.

Keep up the good work everyone. Keep voting mintpal. Start voting on sharexcoin.com.

Aroo!!

Totally agree, with commitment like this from the Dev and team, this coin WILL grow

All great news and thanks for keeping the community up to date with the progress

Regards
Hey everyone. Just a small update on progress. Our website project should start seeing things come together in the next day or so. I have been working on UI stuff for the site and the website dev said the offline changes should be uploaded to the web. (This site is not the coin website, this is an all new project I mentioned after launch of the coin.) From there we will be tweaking changes from what is done to make sure it is how I want it. So I am excited and hopeful we will be up and running very soon. Some of you who chat with me regularly know I have taken on personal job that will pay for more items as the ICO investments only got us so far. So my online time is limited at the moment, So a huge thank you to all who have been taken on some if not most of the PR stuff.  I am in touch daily with the right people working to help bring this together. As for the PoS I am also hopeful for the next few days seeing this come to fruition. I will release details once we are complete and we can set up a time frame for wallet updates and integration. Due to my schedule I havent connected yet with the android wallet dev but should have solid update in the next couple days.

Keep up the good work everyone. Keep voting mintpal. Start voting on sharexcoin.com.

Aroo!!

All great news and thanks for keeping the community up to date with the progress

Regards
Activity: 405
Merit: 500
Yes guys better start voting on sharexcoin because we have 10 votes and all from me it's just ridiculous.Mintpal gona happen in 2 or 3 months every coin need some exchange mayby right now sharex is not the best exchange ,but have some potential and it's easyer to get ther right now then on mintpal.
Activity: 700

Thank you for the update.
Love the spirit of the Spartan community.
Looking forward to hearing about the POS.
Activity: 303

Aroo!!
Pages:
Jump to: